At home salon business forced to close because owner wouldn't wax a trans "woman's" balls. (Canada)

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Ahhhh, but do those gyms exist to cater to sex or gender?

Let me just posit this question to you: do you think men can go to male strip clubs or the Thunder From Down Under or whatever and force the dancers to grind on them?

Once you have that answer you will have the answer to this as well.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I'm still wondering why all the concern about what another country does in relation to their own non-discrimination policies? It's Canada, not the U.S. But it seems that more than a few U.S. citizens surely are uber concerned about Canadian policies and politics whilst simultaneously ignoring blatant criminal behavior from the current U.S. administration. So confused......

Nov 25, 2013
I'm still wondering why all the concern about what another country does in relation to their own non-discrimination policies? It's Canada, not the U.S. But it seems that more than a few U.S. citizens surely are uber concerned about Canadian policies and politics whilst simultaneously ignoring blatant criminal behavior from the current U.S. administration. So confused......

Roast Snipe is a very tasty dish indeed.

Reactions: Meghan54

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Let me just posit this question to you: do you think men can go to male strip clubs or the Thunder From Down Under or whatever and force the dancers to grind on them?
Force, no. But could those businesses deny access to men as patrons?

I think a woman’s gym could reasonably deny access to a biological male who gender expresses as a woman.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
BuTrump

McLovin

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2007
It is amusing to me to see someone have to go to great lengths to justify the thought process of "SEE I TOLD YOU THEM GAYS WERE COMING AFTER YOUR RIGHTS".

It's very clear the person whom the article is about, is a mentally I'll person who has very much taken advantage of the system. Instead of focusing on that, we get the rhetoric previously mentioned.

Next thing you know OP will find another article proving this time the great gayspiracy about trans people being that way so they can molest/rape children in the bathroom.

Don't give me this bullshit "live and let live" approach either. Because at the end of the day, this situation does not affect your daily life in any way (unless you are a transwoman trying to gen your balls waxed or you having to perform said waxing on someone's balls) but you chose to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Spare me your faux outrage.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
It is amusing to me to see someone have to go to great lengths to justify the thought process of "SEE I TOLD YOU THEM GAYS WERE COMING AFTER YOUR RIGHTS".

It's very clear the person whom the article is about, is a mentally I'll person who has very much taken advantage of the system. Instead of focusing on that, we get the rhetoric previously mentioned.

Next thing you know OP will find another article proving this time the great gayspiracy about trans people being that way so they can molest/rape children in the bathroom.

Don't give me this bullshit "live and let live" approach either. Because at the end of the day, this situation does not affect your daily life in any way (unless you are a transwoman trying to gen your balls waxed or you having to perform said waxing on someone's balls) but you chose to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Spare me your faux outrage.
Well said