AT CS Source Server is now RUNNING. Come join us!

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

etalns

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2001
Addons are not working right now, and I can't figure out for the life of me wehat is wrong with it.

For now they'll have to stay off (mani-mod still works, for you admins.)

The server is now back up, and will stay up.

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004
Just now realized this got moved to software and games. NO wonder I've had trouble finding it.

etalns

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2001
Originally posted by: jjzelinski
Just now realized this got moved to software and games. NO wonder I've had trouble finding it.

Yep, a lot of people have run into that issue. :(

Wish it was left in OT, I never venture into software myself, and I play games all the time.

etalns

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2001
In light of the fact that a lot of people can't find the thread, if anyone who is willing could put a link to this thread and the CS source server ip in their sig, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm glad to see that the populatioibn on the sserdver is getting pretty high on weekends (have been consistently at 15 players + today all day).

Hopefully over the next week or so more people will start adding the server to their favorites, as it's a lot more fun when you're playing with a lot of other players :p

Once the server is packed on a regular basis I'll start handing out reserved slot passes to the AT members who are on the server frequently. It will kick someone out if the server is full when they try to join.

Add this to your sig if you would like :) (add the brackets around link)

-------------
Link text:Come join us on the AT CS Source Server!
Link UrL: http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview...atid=33&threadid=1631972&enterthread=y

AT CS Server IP: (bold this area) 24.86.7.135 (end bold) (24/7 Office)
-----------

Thanks!

etalns

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2001
Originally posted by: jjzelinski
done

GG btw

EDIT:

lol, I guess I should've read the sig more acerfully :p

Oh JJZ :p

Ya, you're supposed to properly format it.

Haha.

Mesix

Apr 20, 2005
CS:S ships with HL2 which comes free from monarch! I'll be there monday or tuesday!

Kilrsat

Golden Member
Jul 16, 2001
That was a fun afternoon that quickly turned into early evening. Maybe tomorrow I'll remember to bring my mad skillz, yo!

etalns

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Kilrsat
That was a fun afternoon that quickly turned into early evening. Maybe tomorrow I'll remember to bring my mad skillz, yo!

I'll still kick your butt! ;)

Why do you even bother?!

I kid.

Was a fun game while I was around. Good to see the server keeping a good population during the day; CS is much more fun when the server is packed, 2 on 2 gets very old, very fast.

coomar

Banned
Apr 4, 2005
i'll check it out after i finish downloading some stuff, wonder the ping you get from toronto

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
How about passwording the server with a password posted here? Non-ATOTers aren't fun to play with.

etalns

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2001
Server crashed again last night while I was sleeping :(

It gives me the following error

24/7 Office; Vancouver, B.C. :: [CARNAGE] :: srcds.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x000000040" reference memory at "0x00000004". The memorty could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program.

Any idea why it's happening?

And the server is now back up./

etalns

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2001
Server is starting to fill up again, if anyone wants to join us!

I'll be taking the server down later today for a few hours to try and remedy the nightly server crash problems.

Rike

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2004
I hate dial-up! My latency is over 1000. If I spectate, will I lag everyone else? I don't want to even look if I will mess with others' game play. That would be rude. ADSL soon? One can only hope.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Had fun earlier. That Deathstar guy is a freakin' madman with a P90.

I feel confident in my CS abilities.