AT CS Source Server is now RUNNING. Come join us!

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
gaar i think it's down
for maps office is good, aztec is always fun, there's a new cs_assault that's out and that's good, italy, dust/dust2, compound, im sure theres other, someone throw out some more

Xyclone

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Hell yeah, I'm so there. I'm getting so good at Source now. And :thumbsup: for West coast servers, ping should be great.

EDIT: My name will be "-[Nubcake]-."

Xyclone

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
I think it's down atm, I can't get it, and the OP hasn't updated since the 9th. :thumbsdown:

SleepWalkerX

Platinum Member
Jun 29, 2004
ugh how can you guys stand to play source? i just played the other day for the first time (since several months) and there's like ZERO skill involved. i guess i'm too used to 1.6 lol.. :p

which begs the question, when will there be an AT CS 1.6 server?

Xyclone

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Originally posted by: SleepWalkerX
ugh how can you guys stand to play source? i just played the other day for the first time (since several months) and there's like ZERO skill involved. i guess i'm too used to 1.6 lol.. :p

which begs the question, when will there be an AT CS 1.6 server?

1.6 = skill? :Q

Lol, grenades that fly like bricks and AWP shots to the feet resulting in death = skill? :roll:

I personally think CS:S requires more skill, smoke grenades actually make smoke, flashbangs blind you and make you deaf and give you a double image, so it's a bit harder to play, but requires more skill imo.

...you just suck at it, don't you? :p