Anyone ever snarf other peoples pizza at Chuck E Cheese?

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
Anyone ever do this? I'm not talking about stealing other peoples pizza, but a TON of times people go there with their kids, they eat less than all of their pizza, many times WAY less than all, then just leave it sitting there to go to waste. Anyone ever take advantage of this to get free pizza? Not only is it free pizza for you, you are helping the environment and the Earth because you are eating food that would have otherwise gone into a waste dump and deteriorated, producing greenhouse gases among many other things. If it were anything else, like lasagna or wings or steak, of course you would not eat the leftovers, because other peoples forks and knives with their spit and germs would have been touching it, nasty (unless it was a fine girl). But with pizza the vast majority of people just pull off a piece if they want it and eat that piece separately, leaving the rest of the pizza basically untouched. And since its a kid-themed place the vast majority of the pizzas left around are cheese and pepperoni, by for the best.

So has anyone ever done this? I'm not hard up or anything, but if there is one thing I HATE its letting free money get thrown down the drain. That is what is happening if you don't take advantage and eat the leftovers...

20211119_203314.jpg

20211119_203338.jpg

Dr. Detroit

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2004
Foul & repulsive!

A grown man hanging out at a kids amusement center snarfing leftover pizza...

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
No. But then most of us are relatively normal. :p

(especially relative to the OP!)

yo-noid-noid.gif

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I like waiting til the kids put a token in the machine, then shoving them out of the way, playing their game, and getting all those sweet tickets. If they weren't meant to be pushed, god wouldn't have made them little.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I applaud your climate-friendly efforts, and wish you success in your endeavours!

ISAslot

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2001
um, if you don't do it, the place just re-serves it themselves (seen vids).

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Might as well eat pizza you pick up off the floor as anything that's been sitting out @ Chucky Cheese for more than a minute or two.

Reactions: Pohemi

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Either the OP is Robin Hood and never grew up or he has family eligible for a Chuck E. Cheese's trip in the first place....

JPS35

Apr 9, 2006
Why limit yourself to Chuck's Cheese? Any pizza parlor (don't forget the beer and soda pitchers), All You Can Eat Buffet, or movie theater popcorn (especially if it is on the seat or face up in the trash and has a free refill) is fantastic.

• Haha

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Don't worry, they reheat it and serve it to the next people that buy their cardboard covered in cheese byproducts.

Also what does Snarf have to do with this?

hqdefault.jpg

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
So, you can afford to buy your girlfriend a new iphone every year, but steal leftovers?

• Haha

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Uh, no, because calling that crap pizza to begin with should be a felony.
It has gotten much better since I was a kid. But still just a little better than the hot n ready and $7/pizza places.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Can someone please explain the science behind bad pizza? I always hear people saying this pizza sucks or isn't real pizza or whatever, but then they point to an example of good pizza and it's flour/water/touch of oil + canned crushed tomatoes + bag of mozz. cheese. It seems to me it would take a tremendous amount of treasure and effort to fuck that up, aside from burning the fucking thing.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Can someone please explain the science behind bad pizza? I always hear people saying this pizza sucks or isn't real pizza or whatever, but then they point to an example of good pizza and it's flour/water/touch of oil + canned crushed tomatoes + bag of mozz. cheese. It seems to me it would take a tremendous amount of treasure and effort to fuck that up, aside from burning the fucking thing.

That is too expensive for corporations, so you get really crappy fillers and stuff to make something that looks like a pizza.

Example Papa John's.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
That is too expensive for corporations, so you get really crappy fillers and stuff to make something that looks like a pizza.

Example Papa John's.
What kind of fillers are cheaper than flour and canned crushed tomatoes?