America First!

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 25, 2013
Oh, my bad. See, I read your post to also not be a honest participant, but to signal to everyone else. Please, help me understand the post of your previous post because I seemed to have missed the part where you were doing something productive.

Go find someone else to play with.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Why not be real about it? You don't have respect for any Patriots. Only subversive leftists.

It's obvious with you.

Oh! By the way, I've read Alinsky's rules, too.

But the thing is: I am a real American.

Truly and deeply hilarious
Why not be real about it? You don't have respect for any Patriots. Only subversive leftists.

It's obvious with you.

Oh! By the way, I've read Alinsky's rules, too.

But the thing is: I am a real American.

By your very slim definition of American.

Many Americans aren't as scared as you. As isolated as you. They aren't Separatists. They believe in loving people and don't believe all Muslims are extremists because they know it's simply not true. So many are far better at being American than those screaming it the loudest about themselves and that is because they see themselves as humans first. Those who must state it loud and often doubt it the most but never reflect to ask themselves why, instead they lash out and yell it often while stamping their feet.

That you must grade your Americaness against others tells you all you need to know, you're failing and rather than looking at your fellow Americans as your equals you grade them with spite and misplaced pity. I've given you some food for thought here, eat it as a side to your gator dinner. It's simple fare really, no need to choke it down and very easy to digest.

Reactions: KMFJD

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It's not my role here to be some kind of educator for the ideological stupid, and you sufficiently demonstrate it's a lost cause for that kind of thing in any case.

It does sometimes seem that you're just here to spread hate & discontent.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
It's not my role here to be some kind of educator for the ideological stupid, and you sufficiently demonstrate it's a lost cause for that kind of thing in any case.

And yet you continue to post. If it's not to inform people then what is the point?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
It does sometimes seem that you're just here to spread hate & discontent.

If you'll notice, I was among the few who actually posted what "Marion" & the like minded needed to be informed. As part and parcel of that useful information, it includes why they're in the predicament they are.

For some perspective, we've seen how your way of doing things has worked out. Treating conservatives like naive children who just need to be spoon fed and pampered to an ever great degree only seems to lead where we are now.

And yet you continue to post. If it's not to inform people then what is the point?

Similarly, what's necessary to grasp the situation is provided for you. If something isn't clear, ask questions instead of assuming competence, and they will produce answers like so. Presumably you could see Marion's predicament even if not your own, and how well it's resolved by Jhhnn's approach.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
If you'll notice, I was among the few who actually posted what "Marion" & the like minded needed to be informed. As part and parcel of that useful information, it includes why they're in the predicament they are.

For some perspective, we've seen how your way of doing things has worked out. Treating conservatives like naive children who just need to be spoon fed and pampered to an ever great degree only seems to lead where we are now.

Similarly, what's necessary to grasp the situation is provided for you. If something isn't clear, ask questions instead of assuming competence, and they will produce answers like so. Presumably you could see Marion's predicament even if not your own, and how well it's resolved by Jhhnn's approach.

Lol, so I cant "pretend" to know anything. So questions only, because if I make any statement its a presumption and therefor requires you to be a dick. Got it kid.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Needlessly insulting people won't moderate their attitudes nor win them over.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Lol, so I cant "pretend" to know anything. So questions only, because if I make any statement its a presumption and therefor requires you to be a dick. Got it kid.

People who have such trouble understanding basic statements aren't in position to mouth off. Case in point. ^

Needlessly insulting people won't moderate their attitudes nor win them over.

It's worth reflecting on whether your approach of trying to convince people who's taken it upon themselves to remain unconvinced has proven successful.