America First!

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
US has voluntarily given up its global citizenship. I wonder if even the UK is going to be in the "coalition of the willing" for the next Republican war.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
I care what some douche in europe thinks
Are you absolutely certain you don't wish to further educate yourself on world view/world impact on the United States? The country is not currently self sustaining nor should it ever be... ya know, in the big picture kind of way. I'd like to suggest you look outside yourself for a moment to try and understand how a global society is a good thing. America can only be first if it has others to stand among.

Reactions: Perknose

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Are you absolutely certain you don't wish to further educate yourself on world view/world impact on the United States? The country is not currently self sustaining nor should it ever be... ya know, in the big picture kind of way. I'd like to suggest you look outside yourself for a moment to try and understand how a global society is a good thing. America can only be first if it has others to stand among.

Wasted keystrokes. He's gotta puff his feathers up and squawk like a big bird to maintain his self-image. In reality he doesn't think much of himself.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Way to speak like a globalist lemming. The country is currently self-sustaining, one instance where you have it wrong. Furthermore it should be always. I'd suggest you stick your Communism right up your colon.

Ironic coming from a likely walmart shopper.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Way to speak like a globalist lemming. The country is currently self-sustaining, one instance where you have it wrong. Furthermore it should be always. I'd suggest you stick your Communism right up your colon.

That sounds terribly uncomfortable.

Kudos on ignoring the peaceable, social and economical fundamentals of what I was saying. Your reasoning lacks reason. Do you think you should go back to the drawing board and begin first with how to be comprehensive and influence people?

Also, never been accused of being a communist before. I'd like to say I'm intrigued but no, I'm not. I was once told by a particularly (Conservative) intelligent man that I am the least prejudice person he's ever met. What sense can you make of that... that lines up with what you are suggesting about me of course? Come on now, tug at enough threads and I'm sure you'll come up with something.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
I'll put it to you like this:Americans don't care what anybody else thinks and we are perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves.

I could never shop at a grocery store again and still live a long, productive life. Could you?

Somehow bragging that we can be a third world country again isn't making a great case.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
I'll put it to you like this:Americans don't care what anybody else thinks and we are perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves.

I could never shop at a grocery store again and still live a long, productive life. Could you?

You're making me giggle. Are you speaking for all your like-minded folk? And no I could not, nor do I want to. ... Groceries good.

Import/export, global economy, etcetera... Kind of a big deal for the U.S.. Relations matter even if you don't want them to.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Somehow enabling people that can hardly cook a hotpocket to dictate national policy doesn't seem very prudent as well.

^ I'm going to assume your answer to the above question is no. Your ass would starve slap to death from lack of knowledge and sense.

So, this world you speak of... are there any other survivors or just you on your horse (I'll leave it to you whether the poor thing is high or not) self sustaining the begeeezuz out of yourself? The weak are all around you.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Somehow enabling people that can hardly cook a hotpocket to dictate national policy doesn't seem very prudent as well.

^ I'm going to assume your answer to the above question is no. Your ass would starve slap to death from lack of knowledge and sense.

WWYBYWB ?

That's obvious, but can't put my finger on a particular poster.

Last edited:

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

You make a great point that conservatism lives in the undesirable archaic past, when the present and future is dictated by people automating production of hotpockets, computers, etc.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
The US actually needs exactly zero agricultural imports. Yes we have them and they're nice. However we export much more than import. It's nice to be able to get shrimp and blueberries in winter. However, it's not necessary.

I see you keep mentioning "global"

You made my point to some extent. I said you currently aren't self sustaining (not that you aren't capable) the nor should it be was pointing to, why would you even want to be? If your like-minded folk knew what they'd have to give up on the cheap I do believe they'd cry and possibly tantrum.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Hotpockets are not the future, sorry. Also there are Zero computers made in the US.

That needs to change. "undesirable archaic past" Oh, according to whom?

Probably most people who aren't a specific type of white men???

Last edited:

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Hotpockets are not the future, sorry. Also there are Zero computers made in the US.

The equipment for their production is often manufactured in the US, in contrast to simple walmart planting implements largely made in china.

According to # of american fatasses living off hotpockets instead of tilling their own land.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017

My husband loves hot pockets and he's the smartest person I know. I will go ahead and assume you will automatically dismiss the idea that I know a lot of smart people but I do and he's the smartest of them all.

Last edited:

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
You need to back all that rhetoric up with some proof. That post and those assertions are more like what comes out of a cow's anus.

It's easy to google that US manufacturing of high end equipment (you know, the kind used for automation) is very healthy, and that almost nobody in the US farms anymore in contrast to the growth of processed foods. But I suppose it makes sense that people who can't google would come to your conclusions.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
You need to back all that rhetoric up with some proof. That post and those assertions are more like what comes out of a cow's anus.

No one needs proof to argue with obvious troll.

All you've done in several threads is make meaningless noise.

Not even sure why you are bothering, I guess you are just bored.