After Hillary, who's next?

Kazukian

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2016
it was pretty much assumed it'd be Hillary after Barack, who's after Hillary?

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
It's really hard to see far enough past the two disgusting candidates we have to guess who can come in and clean up either of their messes.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
dunno, obama kinda came outta nowhere.
If you're not familiar with Illinois, then yeah, I guess one could say he came out of nowhere. Funny thing is Obama was losing in the polls until the final month before his democratic primary, and then won the election against republican Jack Ryan because Ryan wanted to take his Star Trek: Voyager actress/wife Jeri Ryan to sex clubs while pressuring her to perform sex acts on him in public during their marriage. And so it goes...Obama arrives at the Senate.

(edit: Ryan actually withdrew from the race, and Obama trounced republican Alan Keyes instead.)

Last edited:

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
lets see...

bush, clinton, clinton, bush, bush, obama, obama, clinton...

i think another clinton then some sorta hybrid bush twice after that.

gotta keep the combo going.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

You mean in 2024? If elected, she'll hit the ground running & likely have a successful first term. She's already been closer to the levers of power than any of the last 3 presidents when they took office. She knows how it's done & she's been planning this for a very long while.

I won't even hazard a guess at who it might be. It's too far out in the future.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
It will be about time for a third George Bush in the WH.

michael-p-bush-gi.jpg

Feb 16, 2005
35 is the magic number to be prez. And our youngest president was..........

Theodore Roosevelt is the youngest person to ever become president. He was 42

Never would have guessed that, unless I did it by elimination, then I'd get it eventually.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
35 is the magic number to be prez. And our youngest president was..........

Theodore Roosevelt is the youngest person to ever become president. He was 42

Never would have guessed that, unless I did it by elimination, then I'd get it eventually.

Didn't realize he was so young either.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
If you're not familiar with Illinois, then yeah, I guess one could say he came out of nowhere. Funny thing is Obama was losing in the polls until the final month before his democratic primary, and then won the election against republican Jack Ryan because Ryan wanted to take his Star Trek: Voyager actress/wife Jeri Ryan to sex clubs while pressuring her to perform sex acts on him in public during their marriage. And so it goes...Obama arrives at the Senate.

(edit: Ryan actually withdrew from the race, and Obama trounced republican Alan Keyes instead.)

I don't think you can substantiate that "losing at the polls" bit...

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

Vice Presidents are usually elevated. Tim Kaine, 58 now... he looked younger. Running at 66 is a bit much for my taste, but if this year is any indication he could still be a contender.

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
It's hard to say, but Tulsi Gabbard taking a stance against the DNC was pretty impressive. I'm not sure what her aspirations are though.