quikah

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
"In a televised segment, Parscale told Fox News that he’s harvesting “nearly a million voters’ data information in key swing states every month.” He said they were able to calculate data from the Michigan rally because they required all participants to register with their cell phone number, which they then linked to the voter file to “know exactly how they voted in the past.” "

Orwellian

I wouldn't pay too much attention to Epoch Times, sketchy history, though probably fine for anything not related to China.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Jfc here comes the #Hannity train again again aka the TrumpToday russian fluffer personage has got his posting rights back... GREAT!

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Only "according to 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale. "

The really sick thing is that his mindless followers will believe that crap.

Reactions: Aegeon

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Aw, man, and here for a while I thought we were going to do well at just completely ignoring the latest turd that our mentally defunct buffoon had dropped on the floor.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
And 100% of the OPs threads are complete bullshit. One of these statistics has no basis in reality, guess which!

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
I really am beginning to think Slow is a Russian bot. At the very least he's one of the victims.

Reactions: Meghan54

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Gave that a like on Twitter, thank you. Trump has the right idea.

See... Like Trump, you dont like America either. You want something else .. with a King Trump that you can worship... and put dems in camps... right?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
THE PROOF?
HERE IS THE PROOF....
The proof that this is all nonsense i.e. democrats attending trump rallies.
If this were true, Donald Trump's poll numbers would NOT be stuck in the 30's - 40's.
Trump HAS NEVER broken that 40's threshold.
If democrats were happy with what Trump is doing then Trump's polls would be increasing, not stagnant.
So.... THERE is your proof that this nonsense is only that.... nonsense.
You can't make up your own facts.
Numbers AND science will ALWAYS win out in the end.
But nice try. Fake news, but once try.

PS. Be easy on SlowSpyder.
So few of those Trump supporters around here.
At least, willing to come out of the darkness.
Remember 2016?
EVERYONE was pro Hillary and not a peep pro Trump or anti Hillary.
That was 2016.
Then... Trump won and the very next day we seen a bombardment of pro Trump postings here in tis forum.
So those Trump people were here all along, they just sat quietly in the background.
Silent.... and waiting.

Last edited:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
"In a televised segment, Parscale told Fox News that he’s harvesting “nearly a million voters’ data information in key swing states every month.” He said they were able to calculate data from the Michigan rally because they required all participants to register with their cell phone number, which they then linked to the voter file to “know exactly how they voted in the past.” "

Orwellian

I wouldn't pay too much attention to Epoch Times, sketchy history, though probably fine for anything not related to China.

How would a cell phone number tell anyone how someone voted in the past? What is 'the voter file'? Are they keeping records of what people willingly told them about past voting? I don' t understand how else that could work. And on one level, if people willingly told them that information, one might say it's not that sinister, but then again, is there nothing like the data protection act to govern such record-keeping? People might not have consented to all this information being linked.

I wouldn't at all put it outside the bounds of possibility that Trump could win next time. It would surprise me if even the most clueless Democrats were complacent about the next election. But the implication of a 34% swing to him is so extreme and implausible as to undermine the credibility of this story. It would have easier to take seriously if they'd gone with, say, 5% of attendees being Dems.

(I could imagine going to a Trump rally. Bit like going to a circus. Not sure I could stand it for long though).

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
How would a cell phone number tell anyone how someone voted in the past? What is 'the voter file'? Are they keeping records of what people willingly told them about past voting? I don' t understand how else that could work. And on one level, if people willingly told them that information, one might say it's not that sinister, but then again, is there nothing like the data protection act to govern such record-keeping? People might not have consented to all this information being linked.

I wouldn't at all put it outside the bounds of possibility that Trump could win next time. It would surprise me if even the most clueless Democrats were complacent about the next election. But the implication of a 34% swing to him is so extreme and implausible as to undermine the credibility of this story. It would have easier to take seriously if they'd gone with, say, 5% of attendees being Dems.

(I could imagine going to a Trump rally. Bit like going to a circus. Not sure I could stand it for long though).
Statistics is a hell of a drug if administered correctly. Dont doubt for a second that Cambridge Analytica... errr... Brad Parscale knows whats up!