YAEWBT - Yet another existing while black thread. Modified to all purpose harassment

Page 57 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
What's insane is how the sissies will snivel at this one.
As is the case in 99% of cases almost exactly like this, the scenario is basically as follows:
Idiot is stopped for legitimate reason, and resists, fights, grabs officers taser and or gun, and is then justifiably shot dead.
And then the outraged twits squeak and squeal about how unfair and racist it is, completely ignoring the fact that the now dead idiot was completely at fault and caused the entire situation in the first place.
BTW if the guy was white the outcome would have been exactly the same 100 times out of 100, and no one would care.
Squeal on sissies.
Boy you like licking them boots don’t you.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
As is the case in 99% of cases almost exactly like this, the scenario is basically as follows:
Idiot is stopped for legitimate reason, and resists, fights, grabs officers taser and or gun, and is then justifiably shot dead.
And then the outraged twits squeak and squeal about how unfair and racist it is, completely ignoring the fact that the now dead idiot was completely at fault and caused the entire situation in the first place.
BTW if the guy was white the outcome would have been exactly the same 100 times out of 100, and no one would care.
Squeal on sissies.
This dude loves him some extra judicial executions. WTF is wrong with you?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Squeal on sissies.
No it wouldn't asshole. Remember this? he actually killed troopers and was taken in unharmed
CAPTURED! Accused Trooper Shooter Eric Frein in Police Custody After 48 Day Manhunt – NBC10 Philadelphia (nbcphiladelphia.com)

Remember this, girl arrested, escapes, steals police car and somehow they took her back into custody without shooting her in the back of the head.
Texas woman slips off handcuffs, steals cop car, leads officers on high-speed chase - ABC News (go.com)

Somehow those people taken in unharmed. So much for you 100 times out of 100. BTW - I can send many more.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Squeal on sissies.
Not having car registration is definitely worthy of death.

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
No it wouldn't asshole. Remember this? he actually killed troopers and was taken in unharmed
CAPTURED! Accused Trooper Shooter Eric Frein in Police Custody After 48 Day Manhunt – NBC10 Philadelphia (nbcphiladelphia.com)

Remember this, girl arrested, escapes, steals police car and somehow they took her back into custody without shooting her in the back of the head.
Texas woman slips off handcuffs, steals cop car, leads officers on high-speed chase - ABC News (go.com)

Somehow those people taken in unharmed. So much for you 100 times out of 100. BTW - I can send many more.
So did Eric Frein fight with cops and grab their weapons during his arrest? Or did this known cop-killer not have a weapon and not put up a fight? You can post all the videos that you want, and they'll all show some variation of the same thing: Some violent POS resisting arrest and getting himself shot, while another video will show a different violent POS not resisting arrest and not getting shot. And you'll blame the different outcomes on skin tone 100 times out of 100, because all you understand is skin color and nothing else. So please do post your videos of the black guy (since it's all about race with you) NOT fighting with cops or grabbing their weapons and then getting shot. Philando Castile and Walter Scott were completely bad shoots, so don't waste my valuable time posting those.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So did Eric Frein fight with cops and grab their weapons during his arrest? Or did this known cop-killer not have a weapon and not put up a fight? You can post all the videos that you want, and they'll all show some variation of the same thing: Some violent POS resisting arrest and getting himself shot, while another video will show a different violent POS not resisting arrest and not getting shot. And you'll blame the different outcomes on skin tone 100 times out of 100, because all you understand is skin color and nothing else. So please do post your videos of the black guy (since it's all about race with you) NOT fighting with cops or grabbing their weapons and then getting shot. Philando Castile and Walter Scott were completely bad shoots, so don't waste my valuable time posting those.
Who knew proper policing means resisting arrest over a missing registration gets you a bullet to the head?

No civil rights violation there, asshole?

No due process rights violation there asshole? Cop finds defendant guilty and executes onsite. Add to it he turned off his body cam in an attempt to hide evidence.

Truth be told I blame the cop for killing him. No threat to either the cop or the public violates every rule in existence. You're happy with it so I'll let you go back to jerking off over his death.

Until we have any evidence black people are treated equally by the criminal justice system I will continue to post examples. They are easy to find. Not that you give 2 shits.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Complying and everything will be fine applies to white people. In this clip a cop orders an unarmed black man to show his license. The man immediately turns to get his license and the cop shoots him. What's infuriating about this the black man somehow feels the need to apologize to that white cop for being shot while complying.

• Wow
Reactions: DarthKyrie and pmv

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
But as a woman of color, Lee said she immediately felt uncomfortable and ignored by other attendees.

“The pattern was obvious,” she said. “White men were not a fan of having me at this conference, let alone running it.”

It all came to a head, she said, when Prenzlow, who was appointed by Polis, stood at the front of the conference hall and shouted at her in front of 600 guests: “There she is! In the back of the bus!”

Lee claimed that she was so embarrassed that she ran into the arms of another Black woman to cry about the insensitive comment, which she felt referenced segregationist American history.

I guess the problem is black people just can't take a joke at the workplace, right?

Colorado Parks Department Rocked by Director’s Alleged ‘Back of the Bus’ Remark to Black Employee (msn.com)

Nov 17, 2019
The Michigan case is not as clear cut as some others. The driver bears some responsibility. The problem is that we have an atmosphere of fear now where many people fear for their lives in any encounter with police. That atmosphere can be self fulfilling where citizens act in a way that escalates things quickly. They don't intentionally do it out of disregard for laws ... they do it instinctively out of fear of violence.

Conversely, officers act with heightened postures thinking they may be confronted.

And let's remember that nearly 100% of traffic interactions play out peacefully, with cautions or citations issued and everyone going on with their day. It's only a very, very small percentage that go bad.

Nov 17, 2019
Meanwhile, I'm not sure what to make of this case:

FBI joins investigation into slain couple as fear grips New Hampshire town

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|28 minutes ago
The FBI has joined the investigation into the fatal shootings of a retired couple whose bodies were found last week on a New Hampshire hiking trail.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
I lived in one for 5 years back in the 80’s!!! Youngsville. Grocery for Blacks, bar for Blacks… My ex wife was mortified when she was side-eyed during her first shopping trip!

5."I'm from Louisiana where they still have 'sundown towns.' Avoid them at all costs, but if you have to pass through at night, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A FULL TANK OF GAS so that you don't have to stop."

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
How about Kansas City, Mo., cops shooting an unarmed and very pregnant Black woman - FIVE TIMES?

She could not comply with screaming officers' commands to get down because of her belly. Cops could care less.

Her companion, a Black man got away briefly. They both were charged with carjacking.

I have no idea why this woman tried to leave the scene. No one can outrun a bullet.

But you're unarmed ... guess these officers wanted to show how different they are from the cowardly cops in Uvalde, Texas.