Wouldn't we all be beige someday?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mrkun

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2005
Originally posted by: EGGO
Originally posted by: mrkun
I'm German, Indian, Japanese, Mongolian, Chinese, Filipino, Spanish, Tibetan

My ancestors were busy. Now to get a few more countries in for my children and they'll be more of the UN baby than I am.

What are the ratios on those?

Don't really have a good idea. My mom is Filipino and that comes with the Chinese and Spanish ancestory, somewhere in there is Mongolian and whatever else is there. My dad has the German and Indian. It's my mom's side where I get all the asian stuff.

Oh, your mom's Filipino, gotcha. Yeah, Filipino's can look like anything. There was this Filipino woman I used to work with that looked like she was half Chinese/half White and she had such a nice butt -- like that of a Brazilian woman (ahhhhh). Sorry, that was random.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
I was talking to a black guy at work a few years ago about this very subject. He then said that I might not know, but maybe I have some black already in me. I said that might be so, but I know that he had some white in him. He said, how so? I said because, I had seen him dance.

:D

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Squisher
I was talking to a black guy at work a few years ago about this very subject. He then said that I might not know, but maybe I have some black already in me. I said that might be so, but I know that he had some white in him. He said, how so? I said because, I had seen him dance.

LOL :D

Hope he didn't beat you up!

Oceandevi

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2006
Originally posted by: Squisher

I would of gone with the slave angle...

Oceandevi

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2006
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
There will always be people who want to be pure, whether that's black, white, Asian, etc. Not everyone wants to melt into one race.

You know what's funny? It seems that the people who push diversity are the same people that push the melting pot ideal. But there'd be no diversity anymore, people would all look the same.

you think like a nazi

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: E equals MC2
Few decades, centuries or more?

Come to think of it we're still very 'purebreeds' for thousands of years. I guess it's been exploding in the last 50 years with globalization and the world getting smaller.

I just think it'd be hilarious when there can be no racism since you'll look the same as the other guy.

But then knowing human nature, we'll always find ways discriminate based on wealth, region and culture.

The only "purebreeds" are in Africa.

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
Originally posted by: Alistar7

Come to think of it we're still very 'purebreeds' for thousands of years. I guess it's been exploding in the last 50 years with globalization and the world getting smaller.

I just think it'd be hilarious when there can be no racism since you'll look the same as the other guy.

But then knowing human nature, we'll always find ways discriminate based on wealth, region and culture.

Yep, them dirty homo sapien + neanderthal interbreeds outside of Africa;).

Oceandevi

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2006

the chinese would disagree.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Oceandevi

the chinese would disagree.

They can disagree all they want, genetics proves otherwise.

EGGO

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
I'm German, Indian, Japanese, Mongolian, Chinese, Filipino, Spanish, Tibetan

My ancestors were busy. Now to get a few more countries in for my children and they'll be more of the UN baby than I am.

What are the ratios on those?

Don't really have a good idea. My mom is Filipino and that comes with the Chinese and Spanish ancestory, somewhere in there is Mongolian and whatever else is there. My dad has the German and Indian. It's my mom's side where I get all the asian stuff.

Oh, your mom's Filipino, gotcha. Yeah, Filipino's can look like anything. There was this Filipino woman I used to work with that looked like she was half Chinese/half White and she had such a nice butt -- like that of a Brazilian woman (ahhhhh). Sorry, that was random.

Ha. If I shave, I look like Prince, if I don't, I look like a caveman, if I cut my hair, I look like a Mexican, if I keep it long I look like a girl.

mrkun

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2005
Ha. If I shave, I look like Prince, if I don't, I look like a caveman, if I cut my hair, I look like a Mexican, if I keep it long I look like a girl.

So if you have long hair and a beard you like a female dwarf with elephantitis?