Would you accept full pardon for Trump in exchange for his resignation?

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I would have to say yes. While it would be so, so sweet to see Trump end up in prison, or perhaps more appropriately a mental institution, assuming of course he's guilty, my concerns for the health of the nation have to take precedence over any feelings of retribution I have towards the man. The Russia stuff is obviously concerning, but I find the mans total incompetence and other well known mental deficiencies far more concerning regarding his capacity to execute the basic functions of the office. I strongly disagree with Pence's politics, but given his past experience I have to assume he is at least a competent administrator as an executive, and appreciates the sheer weight and responsibility of the office and duty to country rather than himself. Also, Trumps very humiliating fall from grace would be punishment enough given his well known insecurities and narcissism. I would bet the man would be dead within a few years after getting removed from office.

Nah, I think this is an excellent lesson that the USA has to learn and this class is still in session.
As previously stated, Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the democrats... It should be allowed to run its course and have a proper aftermath, let it be shown that your system actually still works though it may be up for a little renovation.

Reactions: ch33zw1z