Woman fired for posting racist rant hoping for assassination of POTUS

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
http://www.modbee.com/2012/11/08/2448491/obama-threat-gets-woman-fired.html

The best part is this:

"So apparently my post last night about Obama got onto Twitter and Fox 40 came and interviewed me cause apparently a lot of people in Sacramento think I'm crazy and racist. WOW is all I got to say!! I'm not racist and I'm not crazy. just simply stating my opinion.!!!"

Just another example of conservatives living in a bubble where reality and their lunacy are at a complete mismatch. It's like when i post the GOP's history of the southern strategy and conservatives here are in complete denial.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
They live in a bubble where racist crap is spewed on a daily basis. They believe its completely normal to post and say racist things. And they are shocked that people are offended.

And they also believe that as long as the Republicans put up a minority candidate that minorities will forget all that.

Sigh.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
lol idiot.

They live in a bubble where racist crap is spewed on a daily basis. They believe its completely normal to post and say racist things. And they are shocked that people are offended.

/this

Feb 6, 2007
Helms could not be reached for comment by The Bee. She told Fox 40 she wasn't aware she could be investigated by the Secret Service for her post.
"OK, but what did I do wrong? That's fine if they want to," she told the reporter. "But I don't understand what I did wrong."
What an idiot.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
It has nothing to do with her being a "conservative" and everything with her being fucking stupid.

More importantly why do the thoughts of a 22 year old minimum wage ice cream worker get national fucking spotlight is what I wonder? OMGTWITTERWEB20LOL is so awesome, any idiot can get attention saying stupid shit. Clearly there is value in hearing her thoughts on life.

Last edited:

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
It has nothing to do with her being a "conservative" and everything with her being fucking stupid.

If you drew a venn diagram of 'fucking stupid' and 'conservative', there would be a very big overlap.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
What an idiot.

And here is the real story. I have an active facebook to which I've never posted simply to check on relatives. I always think "what are these people thinking" when I read some things. It's as if they believe that facebook is only seen by people they want to, and that it's a private diary. It isn't and it isn't. She was surprised the SS took notice? Really?

Egads.

Apr 27, 2012
If you drew a venn diagram of 'fucking stupid' and 'conservative', there would be a very big overlap.

I didn't know that every single Conservative was "stupid":confused:

Who cares about the girl, she is a minimum wage worker who was ranting about obama, nothing to worry about

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
"I'm not racist, it's just my opinion!" I wonder if this excuse will fly if I ever try and use it.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
I think the best part is she is now probably going to be a liberal when she can't find a job and then finds herself supporting more and more social service programs.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
It is not illegal to say "maybe he will get assassinated." Is it or is it not illegal to frickin say that? HUH? Make up your mind, what country is this?

Now, is it illegal to use a word like N*****?? IS it??? Is it frickin illegal you dumbed down idiots salivating over your precious bankster frontman?

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
I think the best part is she is now probably going to be a liberal when she can't find a job and then finds herself supporting more and more social service programs.

I highly doubt she'll be come a lib, she'll just become a moocher and still be racist...biting the hand that is feeding her.

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012

VennDiagram_Political.jpg

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
It is not illegal to say "maybe he will get assassinated." Is it or is it not illegal to frickin say that? HUH? Make up your mind, what country is this?

Now, is it illegal to use a word like N*****?? IS it??? Is it frickin illegal you dumbed down idiots salivating over your precious bankster frontman?

Your IQ is likely on par with hers.

Jan 25, 2011

Maybe I missed something or you see somthing that every one else doesn't but where did anyone say it was illegal or suggest she be imprisoned?

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
You are going to hold her up as some trophy and do a victory dance over some extreme stement? You’re a fucking idiot. That in no way represents the GOP or any party for that matter. And how in the world is this part of the southern strategy if the dumb bitch is from Sacramento? This kind of crap is un-American. BTW, where in there does it mention she is a Conservative anyways? She could just as easily be a racist Democrat like the shithead that ran the Senate till 1989.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011

Why does it matter if it's illegal? At-will employment, they could have fired her for anything other than the fact she was a woman legally.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
A lot of people do not understand that if you made a threat comment to the US President, his Cabinet members, a member of Congress, etc., it is a Federal offense crime. 1st Amendment right would not be applicable.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000

Any potential threat will be analyzed. You don't want to even think about the resources available to ferret out almost everything. The end result is that she wasn't arrested because you are correct, but she's brought attention to herself and was fired. That isn't illegal either.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
A lot of people do not understand that if you made a threat comment to the US President, his Cabinet members, a member of Congress, etc., it is a Federal offense crime. 1st Amendment right would not be applicable.

If she had then yes. She did not however, but clearly wouldn't mind if one was carried out. That however is not the same as threatening to commit or support the act.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
God I love it.
Republicans coming to the defense of racism!

It really is freaking "Morning in America"

Every day, in every way, Republicans just can't escape the little world the live in, no matter how much the real world is changing around them.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Why is it that most of the people I see saying dumb shit about Obama on Facebook work at places like ColdStone Creamery? No seriously, I was debating some stupid woman on a new article that uses Facebook for comments. She kept talking about how Obama ruined this country and how she can't get a good job. I asked her if she went to college, she said no. Then, I moused over her Facebook name and saw that she was a Cashier at a Grocery store.....

I wanted to fucking die.

I mean, if you are going to be all die hard for Romney, atleast be accomplished. I'll respect you WAY more.

Last edited: