Woman fired for posting racist rant hoping for assassination of POTUS

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 26, 2007
I graciously accept your admission of defeat in this argument, John.

I admit that you're too stupid to argue with.

You have absolutely no knowledge about evolution and you seen to base your ideas on eugenics which was written off a long time ago since it's not science but race politics.

You'd do much better in a forums such as stormfront, in this forum you will forever be known as the eugenics supporter from now on, if no one else will i will make sure of it.

The saddest part is that you don't even get that even in your own cipher for modern man the most modern man is still the sub saharans.

I spent a good deal of my time studying the HGP, mostly because i had nothing else to do at the time and i found that if we took your DNA and any black mans DNA no one could say who was black.

You could tell a mule from a horse, or a lion from a liger or a ligresse five generations down and you could tell a sub saharan from a black or a white person but you cannot tell the difference between a black person and a white person in the US by DNA because they are not only the same species, they are the same race.

500 000 Years of interbreeding between humanoids made sure of that but you will never get this...

Because you cannot pass 6'th grade biology class, not now, not ever. You are no different from a Taliban who insists that he is special and you are not like him, only difference is that i get to shoot him dead and get congratulated but your dumb arse gets a vote instead.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
You have absolutely no knowledge about evolution and you seen to base your ideas on eugenics which was written off a long time ago since it's not science but race politics.

You'd do much better in a forums such as stormfront, in this forum you will forever be known as the eugenics supporter from now on, if no one else will i will make sure of it.

During our argument I, at no time, represented any belief that my racial group (Caucasians - Irish to be specific) was the "top" or "superior" race, while YOU on the other hand did represent a belief that your racial group (Ashkenazi Jew) WAS the "top" or "superior" race. Admittedly, I believe you were being somewhat facetious in saying this, but the fact remains.

Not only did I not represent a belief that my racial group was superior, I even specifically pointed out that other racial groups (Asians) score higher than my own on IQ tests, on average.

As for EUGENICS??? within this thread, and this very argument, I EXPRESSED A BELIEF THAT THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO RACIAL DISPARITIES AND STRIFE WAS FOR EVERYONE TO INTERBREED. Everyone mixing... indiscriminately... otherwise known as THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF EUGENICS.

My goodness, your characterizations of what I'm arguing have NO connection to what I'm actually saying, you are entirely fueled by your preconceptions, prejudices, and addiction to Jr. High level insults. You continue to prove this with your latest, which was a threat to sustain a personal vendetta against me to "make sure everyone knows you're a Eugenicist! with my evidence being an argument where you advocated THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF EUGENICS!!!!"

Do you have one single shred of intellectual honesty or maturity in your body? I'm asking, seriously.

if we took your DNA and any black mans DNA no one could say who was black

OMFG, are you serious? Have you heard of the PBS show "Finding Your Roots" hosted by Henry Louis Gates (Obama's professor friend)?

The entire basis of the show is that they do a DNA profile on various people, typically celebrities but sometimes not, and can pinpoint the exact percentage of various racial groups which have contributed to that person's lineage.

For instance, an African-American studies professor was shocked when she learned that she was actually 70% white, when she had considered herself black and identified as such (though honestly, with how light skinned she was she shouldn't have been that shocked...)

Here is a short clip of highlights from that show, PLEASE take a few minutes to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbWWW32qFvo

Furthermore, here's a link from Wired:

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/magazine/16-01/ps_dna

Here's a quote from it:

"In March 2003, investigators turned to Tony Frudakis, a molecular biologist who said he could determine the suspect's race by analyzing his DNA. Uncertain about the science, the police asked Frudakis to take a blind test: They sent him DNA swabs from 20 people to see if he could identify their races. He nailed every one."

And yet here you are, saying "if we took your DNA and any black mans DNA no one could say who was black" in 2012... are you fucking serious?

And you have the audacity to tell me that I AM THE ONE who has no knowledge of science?

You are an absolute joke John, just as you proved yourself to be in the Trayvon thread. Every single post you made there, just as here, was nothing but fact-dodging personal insult-laden bullshit. Pure and simple. You even make direct physical threats on me. You're lucky I'm not the type to report people. I don't believe in silencing the opposition.

And your reaction to being proven wrong on issue after issue, like the scientific consensus (lack thereof) about Neanderthals being another species or not, the fertility of interspecies hybrids... the ability to determine race from DNA... your response to being proven wrong time and time again on this stuff, is to make more personal threats ("gonna see to it everyone knows you're a eugenicist! despite you not being one...")

You really are, no exaggeration, a piece of shit.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
Dude the eugenicist is the dude that goes about comparing the size of peoples heads and draws conclusions about intellect. Please reexamine your own words.

PS Stephen Hawking has a tiny head.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
Dude the eugenicist is the dude that goes about comparing the size of peoples heads and draws conclusions about intellect. Please reexamine your own words.

PS Stephen Hawking has a tiny head.

If you think intelligence is in no way connected to brain size then you're engaging in magical thinking, simple as that.

Being aware of facts doesn't suddenly make a person racist, eugenicist, or anything other than AWARE OF THOSE FACTS.

It'd be like you quoting me infant mortality statistics and pointing out the correlation between parents sleeping with their infants and rollover deaths, and me accusing you of being a baby killer and advocate of mass infanticide.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/06/19/11121.aspx Article titled: "Brain size and intelligence are related"

quote from it:

"But when intelligence is correlated with a biological reality such as brain volume, it becomes harder to argue that human intelligence can't be measured or that the scores do not reflect something meaningful," said McDaniel.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/9530.aspx Article titled: "Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic"

quote from it:

"Neither the existence nor the size of race differences in IQ are a matter of dispute, only their cause," write the authors. The Black-White difference has been found consistently from the time of the massive World War I Army testing of 90 years ago to a massive study of over 6 million corporate, military, and higher-education test-takers in 2001.

"Race differences show up by 3 years of age, even after matching on maternal education and other variables," said Rushton. "Therefore they cannot be due to poor education since this has not yet begun to exert an effect. That's why Jensen and I looked at the genetic hypothesis in detail. We examined 10 categories of evidence."

01.) The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

02.) Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g). Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.

03.) The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities. Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.

04.) Brain Size Differences. Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

05.) Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

06.) Racial Admixture Studies. Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the African 70 and White 100.

07.) IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race. Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.

08.) Race Differences in Other "Life-History" Traits. East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.

09.) Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins. East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.

10.) Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

Nov 3, 2012
The whole Ron Paul thing shows how screwed up the US is. He was a pretty serious contestant, and media groups on all sides pretended that he doesn't exist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbkFpAA4CA&feature=related

Exactly. I once blindly believed that news sources like NPR and the AP were impartial. I couldn't have been more wrong. They were just as biased and avoided reporting about Ron Paul unless they absolutely had to.
He most definitely would've been the best candidate in this election. He even had swayed a lot of Obama supporters.

Jun 26, 2007
If you think intelligence is in no way connected to brain size then you're engaging in magical thinking, simple as that.

Do you honestly think that Humans have the biggest brain amongst mammals?

God damn it you're a daft fuck relying on outdated WWII eugenics to make a point that doesn't exist.

Now take Ashkenazi Jews, we score higher on every IQ test as a group and yet we literally have a smaller skull and brain size than any other known race on earth.

Didn't the nazis account for us? WELL OR FUCKING COURSE NOT, WE'RE JEWS!

Do sub saharans have a larger brain or do white people, well IT'S fucking individual and it really doesn't matter, we've moved beyond that since the 40's and now know that density of neuron activity is FAR more important.

But hey, perhaps you've got a nasty large head and your mum told you it's because you're a bright little boy and so you think it's true.

Let me make this clear though, anyone who is racist such as yourself and has no knowledge of brain physiology, understanding of basic neuron pathways and how density and activity matters far more than size (think of it as a muscle covered in fat, the more actual contraction power you have is unrelated to the size of the fatty tissue surrounding it) and to boot you don't understand evolution or the basic tenants of natural selection.

All in all you are perhaps the most uneducated ignorant dumbfuck that i have ever tried to explain this simple concept to but hey, for a man who likes the Nazi eugenics fashion of thinking and never moved away from that you're a horrible excuse of what could have been a decent human being.

IOW, fuck you Nazi boi.

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
It says you are not normal.

Yeah, I could have told you that.

I need to have a talk with my mother about this. I'm going to ask if not being a racist runs in the family, if it's on her side or my father's side of the family that I got it from. I need to know.

I'm glad that such a wonderful scientific development in modern eugenics on the correlation between being a racist fucktard and human evolution came from a political thread on a tech forum. Biologists and gene researchers out there should use ATPN as their source in their studies.

Last edited:

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
http://www.modbee.com/2012/11/08/2448491/obama-threat-gets-woman-fired.html

The best part is this:

Just another example of conservatives living in a bubble where reality and their lunacy are at a complete mismatch. It's like when i post the GOP's history of the southern strategy and conservatives here are in complete denial.

The "best" part is she will now be drawing .gov benefits payed for, in part, by you (assuming you have a job and pay taxes).

They live in a bubble where racist crap is spewed on a daily basis. They believe its completely normal to post and say racist things. And they are shocked that people are offended.

And they also believe that as long as the Republicans put up a minority candidate that minorities will forget all that.

Sigh.

Ah yes, the other side has all of the racists and your side is as pristine as the virgin Mary. lol, I love watching the idiots support their team regardless of what it does and defame the other idiots team and vice versa.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Yeah, I could have told you that.

I need to have a talk with my mother about this. I'm going to ask if not being a racist runs in the family, if it's on her side or my father's side of the family that I got it from. I need to know.

I'm glad that such a wonderful scientific development in modern eugenics on the correlation between being a racist fucktard and human evolution came from a political thread on a tech forum. Biologists and gene researchers out there should use ATPN as their source in their studies.

Give Geosurface a break, his liberal upbringing has manifested itself as a compulsive desire to "reveal the truth" to other liberals. Its like a self hate sort of thing...or something.

Jun 26, 2007
I'm not a racist. What does that say about my biology.

Are you also not inclined to pick a fight and help someone in need?

If so you are as you should be while men like me suffer from an illness we'll never get rid of,

I thought i must be a sociopath but no such luck, i care.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Ah yes, the other side has all of the racists and your side is as pristine as the virgin Mary. lol, I love watching the idiots support their team regardless of what it does and defame the other idiots team and vice versa.

yeah it is rather funny..and sad.

Brigandier

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2008
How is this a two page thread? A simple-minded Cold Stone Creamery employee posts something incredibly dumb on facebook and gets fired. I expected to see two pages of cheering, not this shit. Here's a clue, this is the type of person you disdain.

Jun 26, 2007
How is this a two page thread? A simple-minded Cold Stone Creamery employee posts something incredibly dumb on facebook and gets fired. I expected to see two pages of cheering, not this shit. Here's a clue, this is the type of person you disdain.

Mainly becuse every conservative rush to defend her.

It may suck but that's all conservatives got these days, defending racists and acting as retards.

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012

But, there is scientific proof that it is natural for her to feel this way for we are all genetically different....

or whatever the fuck he was saying.

Brigandier

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2008
But, there is scientific proof that it is natural for her to feel this way for we are all genetically different....

or whatever the fuck he was saying.

Oh fo sho, white people have a lot of catching up to do, it's only natural they'd feel inferior.