Woman body shamed at Myrtle Beach

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Like you said, we dont know it was a family. The closest we come to knowing who is the Facebook post from the shaming victim. Who indicates she did know who it was because of how she presented the post acknowledging a teenage daughter was seeing what was going on.

I think that's the point. All we have is the attribution of the woman who was detained.

We as a society love to body shame women, and women are some of the worst offenders also.

No doubt. Body ideals and hangups are a huge issue in our society, and it's a disproportionate problem with women and is largely homosocial.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Seriously, I've seen people dressed in more revealing shit walking down the street in Savannah. Someone needs to get a grip and not call the cops because they're offended.

It was definitely a frumpy mom who was jealous because her husband kept checking them out.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Oh I pity that black dude having to bail out beavis and butthead there... what a couple of morons

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Seriously, I've seen people dressed in more revealing shit walking down the street in Savannah. Someone needs to get a grip and not call the cops because they're offended.

Really...?

Huh. Hmmmmm.

*Adds Savannah to post-pandemic bucket list*

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Really...?

Huh. Hmmmmm.

*Adds Savannah to post-pandemic bucket list*
Don't bother, it's a shithole. Every one of them I saw was fucked out of their mind on acid or something, probably didn't even realize they were outside, or a human.

It does however have the best BBQ I've ever had in my life. If you're ever passing through, hit up B's Cracklin. Incredible.

Reactions: Bitek