Why are white people so racist against blacks in America?

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HOSED

Dec 30, 2013
This may be one reason OP http://900amwurd.com/index.php?page=weekly Callers to this station and some of the hosts constantly bash "Europeans and Caucasians". What is funny is the main AM host also has a job with a different station doing sports and the attitude there is very different. Their site is a joke, for instance the schedule is not accurate (I always listen Saturday from 9-10 am for a call in health oriented show which is not listed).
They used to have a "drive by" comment section where a fake email address only allowed commentary .. you can guess why that was shutdown!
Good Bless SpatiallyAware for his sane contributions to this thread

Last edited:

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
why are black people so racist against white people?

Remember - racism doesn't exist in America; it is Freedom of Speech. Black people are just practicing their Freedom of Speech.

Because if the KKK is allowed to exist, then so can anything similar from the African American perspective.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Remember - racism doesn't exist in America; it is Freedom of Speech. Black people are just practicing their Freedom of Speech.

Because if the KKK is allowed to exist, then so can anything similar from the African American perspective.

I'd say I agree with that. You don't have to like other races, you have to tolerate them.

Rakehellion

Lifer
Jan 15, 2013
I skimmed through the thread and did not see one single intelligent response. Can we move this back to Off Topic?

silicon

Nov 27, 2004
I notice Americans speak very low of black people and generally lack respect for the culture, why are african americans so respected in European countries yet scorned in the states?

White people, historically from the days of slavery, have considered blacks to be intellectually and morally to whites. Since they were "owned" by plantation owners to take care of cotton their use in society was usually little better than that of laborers. And their place in society was established to be lower than most others. So it is little wonder that blacks do not seem to know how to move forward on there own power and intelligence as it was usually a case of waiting for "massa" to do something.