Munster

1Ao2Qm3.jpg

Grandpa

giphy.gif

Reactions: pete6032

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
WHY do I have to choose? Can I just have them ALL? (yes, even Al Lewis as Grandpa...that old codger would have been a hoot to have around...but that would have had to be a platonic sort of relationship... :cool:)

Of course, since they're all older than me nowadays...:eek:

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
Witches be crazy
But I'll take one, thanks. If not Samantha, preferably this one, in case I run into Dhaos:

Arche.Klein.full.114384.jpg

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
Does Mary Anne count as a hillbilly?

If not give me "hot marooned on an island girl" any day of the week.

Bird222

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2004
I think I got to go with genie, but the witch and hillbilly are right up there too.

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
First I was going to say Hillbilly, but then I saw Munster with the Munster mobile. Difficult to pass up that combination right there.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Jeannie because she's all powerful and down for anything. I'd get myself a starship enterprise and start roaming the galaxy. Well after I got tired with messing with earthlings.

Last edited:
Reactions: ch33zw1z

Carson Dyle

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2012
Marry: Ellie Mae. Barefoot and pregnant. Could teach her how to use the electric stove and maybe even how to drive, and she'll be good.

F*ck: Samantha. Gorgeous woman, but too much trouble for marriage. Poor Darrin.

Kill: Jeannie. Could never stand her.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Can I have Samantha without her crazy family baggage? She was pretty well adjusted by witch standards, it was her relatives that caused all the problems. Good looking, powerful and pretty dang nice too, she's #1

Ellie May was hot and rich, she'd be my #2

Jeannie was hot, but she never truly grasped the master/servant relationship. Not a good thing for someone with that kind of power. She's #3

Marilyn was very under-rated and it would be cool to have a pet dragon. But ultimately she's got the same trouble as Samantha, a bat-shit crazy family without the witch powers to make up for it. So she's dropped down to #4

Grandpa Munster only as a friend.

Reactions: Ken g6 and Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Can I have Samantha without her crazy family baggage? She was pretty well adjusted by witch standards, it was her relatives that caused all the problems. Good looking, powerful and pretty dang nice too, she's #1

Ellie May was hot and rich, she'd be my #2

Jeannie was hot, but she never truly grasped the master/servant relationship. Not a good thing for someone with that kind of power. She's #3

Marilyn was very under-rated and it would be cool to have a pet dragon. But ultimately she's got the same trouble as Samantha, a bat-shit crazy family without the witch powers to make up for it. So she's dropped down to #4

Grandpa Munster only as a friend.

This.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Samantha is the most adorable and intelligent of the bunch. She also has the most interesting personality. Marilyn I'm not familiar with but Jeanie and Ellie May are more typical 60's tv characters. Maybe not one dimensional but not as much depth. Not that Bewitched was deep by measure, but Samatha had a much broader range I think.

I sort of liked her family but I can see how that sort of drama isn't something you'd want a steady diet of - except on tv.

Reactions: ctbaars and Ken g6

Carson Dyle

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2012
Samantha is the most adorable and intelligent of the bunch. She also has the most interesting personality. Marilyn I'm not familiar with but Jeanie and Ellie May are more typical 60's tv characters. Maybe not one dimensional but not as much depth. Not that Bewitched was deep by measure, but Samatha had a much broader range I think.

Mostly because she had the largest part of any of the four in their respective shows. The others were one-trick ponies. You could probably type all of their combined dialog from every episode they appeared in on a single sheet of paper.