who is buying MOH?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VulgarDisplay

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2009
I must be playing a different game because the singler player is 100 times better than mw2. I haven't experience any bugs so far, and the graphics are really good. The lighting is insane.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
I must be playing a different game because the singler player is 100 times better than mw2. I haven't experience any bugs so far, and the graphics are really good. The lighting is insane.

i didn't say it wasn't better than mw2, just don't feel like it's as good (especially graphically) as bcbf2. i haven't had any of the bugs mentioned earlier in the thread, and i'm doing most of the killing so i'm not sure about that blog review, but it seems like the frostbite engine has been put to better use.

Destiny

Platinum Member
Jul 6, 2010
I am not impressed... wasted $60 that I could've used to buy the new video cards coming out... should've just re-installed counter-strike, would've had more fun and save money.... :mad:

Destiny

Platinum Member
Jul 6, 2010
EA have been dropping the ball lately... Madden NFL 2011 was not that impressive - other than no sprint button and you can break tackles easier it feels the same except they changed up the buttons for the controls to make it feel different? They think I'm stupid or something... NBA ELITE 2011 got postponed till March? And now this game trying to ride off the cash cow of the MOH series... :mad:

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
My other excuse is that it sucks SOOOOO MUCH that EA's stock dropped 6% the day it came out.

it doesn't suck that bad, as much as you may wish it to. i'm getting into the single player, and the multi player is fun as long as you aren't riding the CoD sack train. both are certainly better than MW2 was.

my biggest issue is it's simply not a $60 game. it should have been priced at $40, but since console people have allowed publishers to butt rape them they apparently think it's okay to do the same to pc gamers now. thanks console gamers!

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001