Which inactive interesting ATOTers do you miss or remember?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
I've been MIA a while ... but still sorta lurking. I didn't realize Pizza is gone. What the hell happened?

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Some other sites I visit have a locked thread that list who was banned and why. Kinda handy to figure out when your friends go and why, plus its a teaching tool.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
Some other sites I visit have a locked thread that list who was banned and why. Kinda handy to figure out when your friends go and why, plus its a teaching tool.

You should suggest that in Suggestion Box. Longshot, but it would be nice to have some transparency.

Reactions: Thebobo

Alpha One Seven

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2017
Moonbeam is still here, go look in the cesspool.
Nik posts at the Kingdom of Crap.
Mosh used to hang out at Neffers, don't know if she still goes there.
Sixone got canned here, don't know why. She posted at the Kingdom of Crap until they ran her off for reasons I never understood. She may still post at Neffers, though I heard she was canned there as well. Strong women don't do well in forums I guess.
Nor do strong men apparently. :)

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
Was he off his meds or something?

Well, what really happened was that he started a thread on his neighbor and for whatever reason, it got deleted.

That's when he started that second thread to complain.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Well, what really happened was that he started a thread on his neighbor and for whatever reason, it got deleted.

That's when he started that second thread to complain.

He should know better then again this is Shorty we're talking about.

Alpha One Seven

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2017
Alky is the only one I miss. He used to bring (mostly unintentional) lulz here.

I rarely post outside of the tech forums anymore. P&N is a cesspool full of morons and OT just seems dead now.

EDIT: Whatever happened to BoberFett? He was always good for laughs.
Forums are becoming things of the past as there are so many other and sometimes better ways to connect.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Going way back - BigCfromCinci, Rainguy, and MasterTech01 from the FS/FT forums. RedDawn from all of them.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I've been MIA a while ... but still sorta lurking. I didn't realize Pizza is gone. What the hell happened?

One of his goats was summoned as a witness in (one of) waggy's upcoming trials. Dr. Pizza was unhappy about that and...things got messy.

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
We used to talk about coffee, and now you've disappeared.

I thought we had something special...

We can continue exactly where we left off... or we can reconvene over a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates to set the mood just right. You decide.