Which inactive interesting ATOTers do you miss or remember?

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
I remember eakers. Katherine Young. She loved trip hop / happy hardcore music. She showed up in Toronto ATOT meetups. As I'm writing this, I'm just surprised how crazy active this forum used to be. There were semi-frequent meetups where college/early 20s ATOTers showed up. God, the current college/early 20s kids don't join these sites.

I also remember people having super fast discussions back and forth in threads. Responses would fly and this board experience full-on took away your attention. Now, it's used very passively like throwing a bait and waiting for bites.

People used to post tons of self pics too... wow.

Man we. are. old. This forum is a snapshot of the mainstream days of boards for kids.

I digressed pretty hard there. eakers was cute short-haired blond.

I also remember Happykitten. Another college-aged chick. She was Asian and posted tons of pics. Some people always had an issue with her for basically being a girl and attention whoring. Man it was so male-centric back then.

My friend's boyfriend was also an active member of AT.

It's AMAZING because AT actually quite mainstream. I could ask any techie/nerdy kid if he has AT, and it was a good chance the answer was a yes.

Dannylove was a funny kid - also in his college years.

God dammit, I'm realizing again how mainstream ATOT was for new kids.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Theres one member that shares my birthday, I cant recall his/her name. But he/she was actually pretty cool and fun to chat with.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Oh gosh...aphex, alfa147x, CraKaJaX (bruh), all my hackintosh homie, mosh, quasmo, yoyohowsdajello, too many to list.

It's like everyone else moved away and the rest of us are still living at home in the small town where we grew up :D

Reactions: Ns1

mrblotto

Golden Member
Jul 7, 2007
I remember Mongrel. I had (it turns out) an Engineering Sample CPU (ES something something something), and he was like 'ahhhhhh....the Extra Spicy variety' (or something like that)

Let's see....who else.......

-Fleabag (inflate to sidewall!)
-Sixone - I semi miss her male bashing
- Moonbeam - something about hating yourself all the time
- Alky
- Kidniki - The only true 'woman' I knew on this site. Also she had 'the post that launched 1000 bans' lol
- Nik - he got pwned by.....gah...I can't remember the name. Anyhow, the guy did a picture and held up a sign something like 'Yes, Nik, this is me' lmao
- John Connor - his tinfoil hat ramblings were educational, and he seemed to know a lot about aircraft and radio stuff

Yeah, I've had a few, and it took me forever to type this....so sue me lol

Edit: I think there aren't as many pics nowadays is because whatever that site disabled embedding pics unless you paid for it......photobucket maybe?

Edit2: the word 'photobucket' reminded me of 'phuceneh' or something like. I always said 'fecooookenah' in my head when I saw the name lol. I think he got banned. Oh...so did someone else around the same time.......he had a son.....little something something something....gah, I'm getting old

Final Edit: Whoever it was.......I think he was disabled....he would post videos of him flying RC planes. Man that was awesome!

Last edited:
Reactions: brianmanahan

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
- Nik - he got pwned by.....gah...I can't remember the name. Anyhow, the guy did a picture and held up a sign something like 'Yes, Nik, this is me' lmao

Trygve. I don't know why you forgot - the name just rolls off the tongue

Reactions: Ns1

Skunk-Works

Jun 29, 2016
- John Connor - his tinfoil hat ramblings were educational, and he seemed to know a lot about aircraft and radio stuff

So was this guy like a mad genius or something? I don't understand this. You say he wore a tin foil hat, but you learned from him???

Speaking of... I've been around the Internet for as long as the first electron fired down the ARPANET and there is this one guy named Dude111 who's a very peculiar dude. Apparently, this guy still runs Windows 98! LMAO! He was a member here, but apparently he didn't like the forum change and took off. But I occasionally see him every now and then. He even has his own Wiki. http://dslrpedia.com/wiki/Dude111

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I remember Mongrel. I had (it turns out) an Engineering Sample CPU (ES something something something), and he was like 'ahhhhhh....the Extra Spicy variety' (or something like that)

Let's see....who else.......

-Fleabag (inflate to sidewall!)
-Sixone - I semi miss her male bashing
- Moonbeam - something about hating yourself all the time
- Alky
- Kidniki - The only true 'woman' I knew on this site. Also she had 'the post that launched 1000 bans' lol

Yeah, I've had a few, and it took me forever to type this....so sue me lol

Edit: I think there aren't as many pics nowadays is because whatever that site disabled embedding pics unless you paid for it......photobucket maybe?

Edit2: the word 'photobucket' reminded me of 'phuceneh' or something like. I always said 'fecooookenah' in my head when I saw the name lol. I think he got banned. Oh...so did someone else around the same time.......he had a son.....little something something something....gah, I'm getting old

Final Edit: Whoever it was.......I think he was disabled....he would post videos of him flying RC planes. Man that was awesome!
Moonbeam is still here, go look in the cesspool.
Nik posts at the Kingdom of Crap.
Mosh used to hang out at Neffers, don't know if she still goes there.
Sixone got canned here, don't know why. She posted at the Kingdom of Crap until they ran her off for reasons I never understood. She may still post at Neffers, though I heard she was canned there as well. Strong women don't do well in forums I guess.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Dr. Pizza. I learned more about goats on this tech forum than anywhere else.

Easily one of my favorite posters/mods here, he will be missed.

@vi_edit is another but he's around here every once in a blue moon, probably busy with life.

Reactions: Muse

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Sixone got canned here, don't know why. She posted at the Kingdom of Crap until they ran her off for reasons I never understood. She may still post at Neffers, though I heard she was canned there as well. Strong women don't do well in forums I guess.

IIRC Sixone was less about 'strong women' and more about a quick fuse on some issues and resulting inappropriate posts

Dr. Pizza. I learned more about goats on this tech forum than anywhere else.

Yeah I still hope he'll come back at some point and show off the giant goat castle he built by hand while working part time at the pizza shop

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Alky is the only one I miss. He used to bring (mostly unintentional) lulz here.

I rarely post outside of the tech forums anymore. P&N is a cesspool full of morons and OT just seems dead now.

EDIT: Whatever happened to BoberFett? He was always good for laughs.

WT

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2000
Mosh, Alky, TridenT .... off the top of my head. The Nik ownage was just such a rolling disaster, but so entertaining to watch it unfold.

So when did John Connor pack it in ?? I thought he was in it for the long haul ?

Everyone had something to contribute, it was just up to your individual tastes to determine whether it was worthwhile or just more posting diarrhea.

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
WWYBYWB, OP? 2011 doesn't seem quite early enough to remember all those people.

Isn't Mayne from Toronto? Wonder if he ever showed up.
I'm a returned member from 2001~ Mods graced me back.

Seriously not one person remembers the people in my OP?

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
thought we figured out zeze is mayne

The mods frown on making those sort of claims.

5000-pic-frown.jpg