Which inactive interesting ATOTers do you miss or remember?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
What happened to UrinalMint

I only remember the name because it's clever

Yeah I was going with that.

You must remember "The Great Scroll" :D Jerboy

Hmm. HappyPuppy, Wallydraigle.

I miss the old crude and rude days sometimes. Red and Perk going at it, LOL. The infamous TexMaster.

Heck we even had "suicides" on the part of one nameless member.

Good times brah.

stargazr

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2010
HAL9000, AstroGuardian, some guy from Canada with a dog avatar, the people who went to that ominous other place. Others I can't think of now. And Dennilfloss, Princess Ida.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Yeah I was going with that.

You must remember "The Great Scroll" :D Jerboy

Hmm. HappyPuppy, Wallydraigle.

I miss the old crude and rude days sometimes. Red and Perk going at it, LOL. The infamous TexMaster.

Heck we even had "suicides" on the part of one nameless member.

Good times brah.

I will never forget that thread.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
SofaKing, Jerboy, iwearnosox, pab, PsychoAndy, Lolawiz, Isla, Brutuskend, WombatWoman, notfred, Fausto, HappyPuppy, Syringer, Aquaman ;)

RIP .... acemcmac, nanette1984, denillfloss...
This is a great list.

I've seen lots of names I miss. LordMaul (hi Jeff! I hope you're ok), Rallispec, KELV1N, Mercenary4Hire, py0nir, GigglyGrinch (hi, Heather!) are a few that stand out.

I was a really naive kid when I joined AT, and this was a great way to get exposed to a lot of perspectives and people I never would have met in the normal course of my life. I'm very grateful for how much these forums shaped my life and personality, and that includes all the folks listed above and many more.

WombatWoman stands out in particular. She was a real once-in-a-lifetime person to know.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
this thread is giving me all the feels
Hdm2kDz.gif

Reactions: Captante