Whether or Not they Shot Osama - the DNA Test was a Complete Hoax

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
This tinfoil hat stuff is always so amusing. Sources for scientific "facts" that need to be anonymous. References to secret agendas. Giant conspiracies involving lots of people. Pseudo-science to 'debunk' actual evidence. And people still fall for this. Sad.

Pretty standard c.t. stuff. Official story requires ridiculous proof, won't believe it till I stick my finger in osamas head and feel around. No scruitiny required for c.t. alternative "evidence" though.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now Zinfamious really goes off the deep end, in asserting Sir Issac Newton discovered the very graviton that was a fact of life for every living thing on earth since the beginning of our solar system. Is Zininfamious really arguing that before the time of Newton no one before believed in graviton or noted objects fell toward the earth?

But the real revolutionary idea Newton brought us, was that we could mathematically describe just how gravity acted, and as the applied proof of that understanding, we could use that Newtonian very mathematical understanding Newton showed, so we could use it for the first time in human history to perfectly predict planetary orbits.

In short, Newton used human reasoning to make new insights no had before him had thought of, while Zinfamious is the exact opposite, as he uses dubious reasoning to fool only himself.

lol, where are you coming with this?

you last bit is EXACTLY my point. The discoverer of the force of gravity used human reasoning, and his and further rigorous scientific methods to gather this theory.

we use the same methods today. we don't need to know Newton to know that Gravity is there--we use layers of testing and experimentation. The dingleberry to whom I was responded claimed that b/c we don't know OBL's wife, we can't trust her testimony. We don't need to know her--we have the corroborating evidence that we trust in all facets of life, and seems to be no problem for most people in general, most days of the year, to back up her story.

where the fuck are you going with this?

:D

His reasoning: I don't know Newton, therefore I don't believe his argument about gravity.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
OBL may have a bazillion brothers and sisters, but only OBL himself was 6' 6" or was it 6'8".
In short, if a quick and dirty DNA test can prove the tall man cadaver could ONLY be a member of the Bin Laden famdamily, its a slam dunk case we got OBL himself. And not just some random unusually tall man.

There might have been some confusion if OBL was of a more average height, he was not and that makes a big difference.

Damn you get goofier and goofier every minute.
You should stick to issues that pertain to the people who call themselves Palestinians!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Damn you get goofier and goofier every minute.
You should stick to issues that pertain to the people who call themselves Palestinians!

wtf are you talking about? It's a perfectly reasonable point that LL makes.

bin Laden DNA shows the body is in the bin Laden family. showing that he is a 6'8" bin Laden, bam! that's Osama.

I highly doubt that you read his comment.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Why do people post this tin foil shit? No link either? Lock.

even if they performed the perfect DNA test and match - morons would still say it's fake

*sigh...*

we've got Truthers, Birthers, Deathers, Corpsers... what are we calling the people who believe 100% of any official government story?

aside from gullible... I am hoping there's a cute term to refer to them as.

Last edited:

wuliheron

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2011
*sigh...*

we've got Truthers, Birthers, Deathers, Corpsers... what are we calling the people who believe 100% of any official government story?

Believers.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
wtf are you talking about? It's a perfectly reasonable point that LL makes.

bin Laden DNA shows the body is in the bin Laden family. showing that he is a 6'8" bin Laden, bam! that's Osama.

I highly doubt that you read his comment.

JEDIYoda is no different than a rabid dog when it comes to LL or the Palestinian cause. He also is a compulsive liar.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
*sigh...*

How about people who question every story that comes out just to pump themselves up?

OMG I JUST OUTSMARTED THE GOVERNMENT! THEY LIE BECAUSE I KNOW SCIENCE AND I SAY SO! YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF ME UNTIL NOW, LOOK AT HOW SMART I AM!

There is no evidence that the gov is lying about Bin Laden's death or DNA test. The fact that any 3rd grader can generate valid theories where they are lying does not prove that they are. All we can do is speculate about possible explanations unless hard evidence comes to light.

Now are we getting 100% truth from the gov? Probably not, but it's no use worrying about something you can't control, and at the end of the day: dead bad guy. Whether his DNA test was fraudulent or not has zero effect on anything meaningful except the pathetic personal identities of conspiracy theorists.

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
How about people who question every story that comes out just to pump themselves up?

OMG I JUST OUTSMARTED THE GOVERNMENT! THEY LIE BECAUSE I KNOW SCIENCE AND I SAY SO! YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF ME UNTIL NOW, LOOK AT HOW SMART I AM!

There is no evidence that the gov is lying about Bin Laden's death or DNA test. The fact that any 3rd grader can generate valid theories where they are lying does not prove that they are. All we can do is speculate about possible explanations unless hard evidence comes to light.

Now are we getting 100% truth from the gov? Probably not, but it's no use worrying about something you can't control, and at the end of the day: dead bad guy. Whether his DNA test was fraudulent or not has zero effect on anything meaningful except the pathetic personal identities of conspiracy theorists.

This a million times.

The only part of the story that I immediately questioned (and still question) is whether the US ever wanted him captured. I have a feeling that the DEVGRU guys that went in there were told to put a bullet in his head regardless of the circumstances.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
This a million times.

The only part of the story that I immediately questioned (and still question) is whether the US ever wanted him captured. I have a feeling that the DEVGRU guys that went in there were told to put a bullet in his head regardless of the circumstances.

yeah. that's the only controversy I see. And frankly, there is no controversy to what very much is the 100% correct decision.

I read a report on the BBC where one "inside source" mentioned that the first shot was to the head, second was to insure he was dead. (that doesn't make sense to me, though--I've frequently read one shot to the body, and one to the head on bin Laden. Isn't the "insurance" shot usually to the head?)

It seems to me that if he were making a threatening move, you hit him in the body cavity to immobilize/kill him, walk up and cap in the skull, then some ribald skull-fucking for shits and giggles.
:awe:

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
yeah. that's the only controversy I see. And frankly, there is no controversy to what very much is the 100% correct decision.

I read a report on the BBC where one "inside source" mentioned that the first shot was to the head, second was to insure he was dead. (that doesn't make sense to me, though--I've frequently read one shot to the body, and one to the head on bin Laden. Isn't the "insurance" shot usually to the head?)

It seems to me that if he were making a threatening move, you hit him in the body cavity to immobilize/kill him, walk up and cap in the skull, then some ribald skull-fucking for shits and giggles.
:awe:

Meh, they probably wanted to make sure he wouldn't end up as a vegetable martyr or something. You think Terri Schiavo was bad? Imagine the US gov mandating removal of OBL's feeding tube lol.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
This a million times.

They made sure to pull the Uncle Jimbo and Ned thing from South Park and yell "He's coming right for us!" before they shot.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
We here at ATPN can solve this problem. Open your user control panel, go to edit ignore list, type in wwswimming (and every other nutter whose posts consist of 95-99% USDA Grade A bullshit) and press enter. Problem disappears. Let them rail to an empty room about the sheeple, the only response they'll hear will be their ever fading echo......echo.....