Whether or Not they Shot Osama - the DNA Test was a Complete Hoax

wwswimming

Banned
Jan 21, 2006
"I am a molecular biologist and I’ve built a lucrative career in human genetics. I have run one of the world’s largest and most productive DNA genotyping facilities and now I am helping to build the global market for clinical whole human genome sequencing for the world’s largest human genome sequencing facility. I have worked with the absolute best genome scientists from the military, academia, medicine, and industry from around the world. I know DNA. And, one thing I know about DNA is that you cannot, repeat CANNOT: take a tissue sample from a shot-in-the-noggin-dead-guy in a north central Pakistan special forces op, extract the DNA, prepare the DNA for assay, test the DNA, curate the raw DNA sequence data, assemble the reads or QC the genotype, compare the tested DNA to a reference, and make a positive identity determination…. all in 12 hours- let alone transport the tissue samples all the places they’d need to have gone in order to get this done.

Some might try to argue that ruggedized, field ready kits could test a DNA sample- which is true if one is attempting to determine the CLASS of a bacteria. It is not true if one is trying to determine the specific identity of an individual. Any way you slice it, the real work would require days, and I find it unlikely (although not impossible) that an aircraft carrier would have a laboratory outfitted for this kind of work… it is not the Starship Enterprise out there.

So, maybe they did get Osama. But there is no fucking way they had any genetic proof of it by the time they dumped the body over the side. What is it that we are not supposed to see with all this distraction? I think the French call it “legerdemain”."

if the US got OBL - who was based in Aghanistan early post-9-11, we are told - why are American troops still fighting & dying in Aghanistan ?

or is the actual goal to re-make the mid-East, per Israel's request ?

note that the US has troops to the East (Afghanistan) and West (Iraq) of Iran -
Middle-East-map.gif

crashtestdummy

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2010
Soooo... I wanted to look up the "molecular biologist" claimed here, and all I got were a bunch of news site comments and forums posts when i searched for the first sentence.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Why do people post this tin foil shit? No link either? Lock.

even if they performed the perfect DNA test and match - morons would still say it's fake

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Soooo... I wanted to look up the "molecular biologist" claimed here, and all I got were a bunch of news site comments and forums posts when i searched for the first sentence.

it's from: http://www.larsschall.com/2011/05/06/ghosts-of-september-11th/

where this is said:
Let’s start with what I consider the most-obvious proof that the Obama administration is lying. It comes from a world-class microbiologist who allowed me to use this quote on condition of anonymity.

Why would it take being anonymous to say something that should be a simple scientific fact? Everyone doing this sort of thing should know and it shouldn't take very long to figure it all out.

This anti-Jewish conspiracy nonsense can be ended with a simple link to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Osama_bin_Laden#Identification_of_the_body

But then sense most such conspiracy theory claptrap is quickly dispatched the same way I'm sure that Wikipedia it self is nothing but a Zionist pig propaganda rag masquerading as 'well sourced truth'.

crashtestdummy

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2010
I don't know why I'm putting this effort into it, but DNA processing has been done in 4 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if they have equivalent or at least nearly as quick lab-on-a-chip designs available to the CIA.

Macamus Prime

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2011
Do you hate Obama THAT much you are willing to pull an argument the size of a bowling ball out of your ass?

Now,.. when you are proven wrong, that bowling ball has to go back in. And, it's going to be pretty dry by then.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Although I am no expert, I tend to believe the OP is correct, a complete reliable DNA test cannot be done in a mere 8 hours. But since they have DNA samples from the Bin Laden family and maybe from OBL himself in terms of hair or something similar, there may be quick and dirty tests that can greatly narrow things down.

But does it matter, OBL's wives and even Al-Quida are now saying OBL is dead.

But for decades there are likely to be nuts coming out of the woodwork saying they saw OBL alive and well in even greater numbers than initial Elvis sightings. And finally the Elvis sightings seems to be tapering off.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
I don't care enough to dig for articles, but I don't believe the gov claimed they had DNA results before they dropped OBL over the side. As I remember it, the initial reports were they had taken a DNA sample and were waiting for results. They then announced a day or two later that the results were back and the identity confirmed.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Yea op the whole thing is fake. They did it in hollywood in the moon landind set.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Although I am no expert, I tend to believe the OP is correct, a complete reliable DNA test cannot be done in a mere 8 hours. But since they have DNA samples from the Bin Laden family and maybe from OBL himself in terms of hair or something similar, there may be quick and dirty tests that can greatly narrow things down.

But does it matter, OBL's wives and even Al-Quida are now saying OBL is dead.

But for decades there are likely to be nuts coming out of the woodwork saying they saw OBL alive and well in even greater numbers than initial Elvis sightings. And finally the Elvis sightings seems to be tapering off.

Apparently they can do dna testing in 8 hours.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Does everyone take into account that Pakistan is, what, 10-12 hours ahead of the US?

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
So a country that can build stealth helicopters and keep them secret cannot make a field-ready, "1-hour" DNA analyzer and keep it secret?

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Logic dictates that when they said DNA proved it, they weren't talking about the process you're thinking of. Problem 'solved'.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
The body flung off the ship reached terminal velocity before hitting the water. This is scientific proof that it wasn't him.

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
http://www.genomeweb.com/pcrsample-...ensic-dna-analysis-portable-automated-platfor
"Current technology incorporates a large number of instruments and can take anywhere from six to 10 hours, depending on how fast the systems, extraction, sample prep, PCR, and maybe capillary electrophoresis are," ZyGem President and CEO Paul Kinnon told PCR Insider this week.

http://www.genomeweb.com/pcrsample-...-and-easy-using-standard-pcr-tech-experts-say
Forensics experts said that the DNA testing that helped identify Osama Bin Laden — most likely Y-linked short tandem repeat PCR amplification and analysis — could easily have been performed in a short amount of time and remote location using standard products from companies such as Life Technologies.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
This and other "evidence" will form the basis for Jerome Corsi's new book, which will be available soon in bookstores and through your favorite web vendors. Sign up now to receive a pre-release autographed collector's first edition for the nominal fee of $799. Monthly payment plans are available.

A must-read for the concerned freedom loving values oriented citizen, a book you'll cherish and hand down to your children with the family bible. Don't wait! This is a limited offer!

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
DNA sequencing can be done in about 4 hours. He was killed at 5pm and they didn't confirm it was him till after testing. Obama announced his death more than 6 hours later. They already had his sister's dna on file, so it was simply matching. I can walk into any hospital take a paternity test and know the results the next day. The OP may know a lot of things but DNA ain't one of them.

Brovane

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001
I suspect that they had all the equipment for full DNA testing flowin into Afghanistan before the raid even occured. All the testing occured on the ground in Afghanistan. The body was then flowin on a C-2 Greyhound out the Carl Vinson and then disposed of.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
of course its fake. there was never "osama bin laden" it was just hollywood providing a actor so the US could start war now that Obama is in charge he figured he would end the "production".

that's why we can't see the body and dna was done super fast! its all a fake!

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003

He has a point. One of the most annoying things about shows like CSI is how they can make a positive DNA match in a day.