What is everyone's problem lately?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shimsham

Lifer
May 9, 2002
i think its because most people here hate hate Jesus, God, and conservatives, and many threads have dealt with that lately.

and you all suck!:p

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: cashman
Originally posted by: Kalvin00
It's all Bush's fault!!!!111
rolleye.gif

:D

Edit: BTW, that made me laugh. :p

Same here :D

Sysadmin

thaugen

May 31, 2000
They're all angry because the voices are talking to me.

(If you heard that one before, please don't get angry.)

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Im just noticing dumber threads lately. With the cop bashing threads, the Medical Emergency - Need Help threads which can be solved by going to a doctor, and some of the other no brainers annoy me. Now, I know my topics most of the time suck, and with the exception to movies, cops, and music, dont have much to say in other threads. I do learn alot from ATOT when its running smoothly. Just tired from the stupidity ive seen on here lately i guess.

:beer: for all!!!

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by: shimsham
i think its because most people here hate hate Jesus, God, and conservatives, and many threads have dealt with that lately.

and you all suck!:p

Yea, I was about to say it's all Mel Gibson's fault for making that movie. :p

And I also blame this election this year!

Crazymofo

Platinum Member
May 14, 2003
Originally posted by: bradruth
Originally posted by: spidey07
hey dumbass...you're supposed to call the girl. NOT the other way around.

you lose, try again.

I initiated the contact, so I figure I'll let her take the next step. More of an egalitarian relationship than you old-timers are used to. ;)

Sounds like the type of relationship that doens't involve you getting laid to me...

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
everyone is trying to be fvcking funny, not working very well.

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
I've been deliberately making the effort to not be inflammatory, actually. :)

I heart everyone! :frown:

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
everyone wants to have the biggest e-wiener.

I have no problem with people disagreeing if they have a basis...but so many of it is just to disagree to disagree and they don't even follow their own train of thought.

Å

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Crazymofo
Originally posted by: bradruth
Originally posted by: spidey07
hey dumbass...you're supposed to call the girl. NOT the other way around.

you lose, try again.

I initiated the contact, so I figure I'll let her take the next step. More of an egalitarian relationship than you old-timers are used to. ;)

Sounds like the type of relationship that doens't involve you getting laid to me...

I'm ready for something long-term, so just getting laid isn't why I'm pursuing her. :disgust:

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Originally posted by: jumpr
Because the mods are too quick to lock.

;)

I didn't recognize it as a parody at first... I thought "what a freakin idiot!" for a few seconds... Then it didn't connect with your name, so I read on.

blackdogdeek

Lifer
Mar 14, 2003
i've noticed that too and i've only been here a year.

in fact the reason i joined was because everyone seemed so laid back and funny and i don't remember many flame fests, just good-natured joking around.

Originally posted by: DrPizza
Originally posted by: jumpr
Because the mods are too quick to lock.

;)

I didn't recognize it as a parody at first... I thought "what a freakin idiot!" for a few seconds... Then it didn't connect with your name, so I read on.
:)

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by: blackdogdeek
i've noticed that too and i've only been here a year.

in fact the reason i joined was because everyone seemed so laid back and funny and i don't remember many flame fests, just good-natured joking around.

Thank you. That's all I needed.