• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Well, this should put a damper on the "NFT craze".

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001

Further proof that Crypto is... intangible? Best buy real artworks, that you can actually hang on your wall.

I had no idea that NFTs didn't actually store the data for the item IN the blockchain.

Reactions: Captante

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Well the point is proven once again:

A fool and his money are soon parted...

NFT (non-fungible tokens). :D

Reactions: highland145

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.uovalor.com
Other than hearing about NFTs I have not really read much on them, sounds like an interesting concept... but if they keep vanishing then I guess it's not so great after all lol.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Other than hearing about NFTs I have not really read much on them, sounds like an interesting concept... but if they keep vanishing then I guess it's not so great after all lol.
Bugs have to be worked out. I too have a hard time understanding NFT, but I guess they could be compared to in game market places where goods are traded.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Okay, so I got off my proverbial ass (my actual ass is still planted in this chair) and looked up NFTs. Selling indulgences is more better than selling NFTs, much lower carbon footprint and has a better change of providing substantive positivity in the life of the buyer.

Reactions: Majes

ASK THE COMMUNITY