Warren ends campaign

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
All the candidates dropping out strikes me as amusing. I wonder what will happen if we make it to November with NO democrats on the ballot.

This isn’t that strange it is a perfectly normal thing to happen after Super Tuesday.
Only thing that is odd is how many candidates stuck in there until Super Tuesday

Reactions: Zorba

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I think Warren is definitely aiming at a VP nomination, but I think if Biden gets the ticket he needs to beg Obama to be his VP.

A Biden/Obama ticket would be a hands down winner among Democrats.
And Trump supporters' heads would explode.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Yeah had nothing to do with the guy in Texas who presumably voted Biden waiting 5 1/2 hours to FUCKING VOTE.

It just goes to show that stupidity and susceptibility to conspiracy theories doesn’t discriminate based on party or ideology.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I think Warren is definitely aiming at a VP nomination, but I think if Biden gets the ticket he needs to beg Obama to be his VP.

A Biden/Obama ticket would be a hands down winner among Democrats.

This would be amazing, just to watch conservatives get even more rage faced

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
He can’t obama cannot hold an office that is line for the Presidency again.
I guess we could go all Trump like and just say FU settle it in court!
Kinda depends on your interpretation of the 12th and 22nd ammendments. Look how the interpretation of the 2nd changed in 08.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
My guess is that she'll stick with the DNC and promote Biden but I don't know that for sure.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
She really doesn't have to endorse anyone until there is a nominee. It's unpredictable who would benefit more and she can still have influence,

Dec 10, 2005
She really doesn't have to endorse anyone until there is a nominee. It's unpredictable who would benefit more and she can still have influence,
It seems like she has nothing to gain by endorsing someone at this stage. She currently holds a lot of political capital, and she may look to cash it in when it's clearer who the nominee may be.

Reactions: brycejones

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It seems like she has nothing to gain by endorsing someone at this stage. She currently holds a lot of political capital, and she may look to cash it in when it's clearer who the nominee may be.
Truth is IMO she holds nothing!! She came across in the debates as an angry old woman!! That is why she lost in her home state!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
[/QUOTE]
Yeah had nothing to do with the guy in Texas who presumably voted Biden waiting 5 1/2 hours to FUCKING VOTE.
It just goes to show that stupidity and susceptibility to conspiracy theories doesn’t discriminate based on party or ideology.
Yeh, all that voting stuff doesn't matter, huh?
Each of you believe that your opinions are the result of your own individual unbiased analysis, whereas you believe that I am a true believer who has been programmed. I believe that humanity is asleep living in a shared consensual delusion. You are doubtless comforted, therefore, that as of now, the vote is 3 to 1.

Reactions: Blackjack200

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I have to admit, I’m quite surprised it came down to only two candidates this soon. Tells me that Democrats and more so the DNC want to fully target Donald Trump ASAP. They really do want to take Trump out. Yet... the low youth turnout should be troubling for Democrats. The youth of America tweets, facebooks, social media’s, does all that techie stuff and so does Donald Trump. Maybe that youth vote connects with Donald Trump and that is where they will go? If Sanders failed to energize the youth then how the hell can a Joe Biden energize the youth? There are no assurances that Joe Biden can or will carry those southern states with the that black vote. With Joe Biden losing the youth vote and over estimating the black vote, Donald Trump could easily run the table and turn America red. Tricky Dick did it, Ronald Reagan did it, and don’t be surprised when Donald Trump does it.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Yeh, all that voting stuff doesn't matter, huh?
Looking at the breakdown, Biden's on a roll to blow it all out. But, ya know this is all the DNC's evil grip on the party, couldn't be people seeing a path of coming together to blow it out Trump's ass!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Each of you believe that your opinions are the result of your own individual unbiased analysis, whereas you believe that I am a true believer who has been programmed. I believe that humanity is asleep living in a shared consensual delusion. You are doubtless comforted, therefore, that as of now, the vote is 3 to 1.

Not quite. My opinions are largely based on values instilled in me as a child. Honesty. Honor. Respect. Fair play. Equality. Common decency. Open heartedness. Teamwork. Humility. Sharing. It's programming of a sort. Seems like a lot of people got left out.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Looking at the breakdown, Biden's on a roll to blow it all out. But, ya know this is all the DNC's evil grip on the party, couldn't be people seeing a path of coming together to blow it out Trump's ass!

It's Obama's Kenyan mooslim voodoo time warp mind control. I just know it.

Reactions: hal2kilo