WAR is here! Where will everyone be?

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
Well atleast those, like me, who order the Collectors Edition.

So what servers do y'all plan on playing on?

I'll be a Greenskin on Chaos Wastes.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
runepriest on skullthrone... big daoc guilds heading there.

still debating how much time i want to devote ... jewelcrafting market is so damn good in wow ;)

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
none. played the beta and canceled my pre-order. while it's not bad, it's just nothing new that makes me want to keep playing.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
skull throne - destruction, zealot we can form an AT destruction guild there. anyone interested?

# Be the leader of a full party of six
# No party member may already belong to a guild.
# Be able to pay the guild creation cost of 50 silver.
# The party members may not change during guild formation process (only takes a few seconds)
# If you meet all the above requirements travel to your capital city . For Destruction it is the Inevitable City. And talk to the NPC named Astrid Ragnein.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex
none. played the beta and canceled my pre-order. while it's not bad, it's just nothing new that makes me want to keep playing.

imagine that. another pontifex post claiming how warhammer offers "nothing new" and sounds "dead" because nobody was talking in /1 in open beta.

like clockwork.

we get it, you don't like rvr or pvp. go back to wow.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
Skull Throne's going to have all the wow kiddies guys, pick a different server :p

but it sounds so cool!! ;)

i'm going there for the drama...

and because the large pvp guilds for daoc lancelot are heading there :)

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: noto12ious

imagine that. another pontifex post claiming how warhammer offers "nothing new" and sounds "dead" because nobody was talking in /1 in open beta.

like clockwork.

imagine that, another moron troll who wants to complain about my opinions. I didn't mention anything about chat in this thread.
oh, and I don't play WoW.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001

like clockwork.

imagine that, another moron troll who wants to complain about my opinions. I didn't mention anything about chat in this thread.

complaining? more like stating facts about your crying. you mentioned "chat" in numerous other warhammer threads. since you're not even playing, gtfo the thread. see thread title.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Skull Throne's going to have all the wow kiddies guys, pick a different server :p

20 minute queue for skull throne 5 minutes after servers came up :laugh:

Magusigne

Golden Member
Nov 21, 2007

WoW!

Anyone know what each servers capacity is?

Also, is there a list with East coast/west coast servers?

Miklebud

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2002
As far as I know, all the servers are on the East Coast (aside from the International ones) in the VA area.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Powernick50

WoW!

not sure about east / west servers.

mythic dev posting here.

supposedly head start servers are only 1/3 capacity...they're capping them today to spread out the population. skull throne queue up to 1 hour for both sides, 300 in line.

edit: up to 500 in queue for destruction :laugh:

Magusigne

Golden Member
Nov 21, 2007
Nice info Noto12ious.

Seems like an excellent idea actually.

Now I need to decide Side/Class ROFL, they all were fun..

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000

like clockwork.

complaining? more like stating facts about your crying. you mentioned "chat" in numerous other warhammer threads. since you're not even playing, gtfo the thread. see thread title.

oh, like that hasn't been done before. grow up and quit trolling. I mentioned the chat thing in ONE (1, uno, ein) thread. OP asked a question, I answered it with the reason I wasn't playing it. you had to come in all off topic and start bitching about me. the trolling and stalkerish activity done by members of this forum in my threads or in response to my posts needs to fucking stop.

Jaiguru

Aug 13, 2007
Here's a question. I pre-ordered the Standard Edition and got access to the head start on the 16th. I already have the Beta client installed from Fileplanet and was wondering if it will still work for the head start or would I have to grab a new client from somewhere else? Anyone know?

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
it should just be a simple patching process
beta client will be good for retail, you wont even need your dvds afaik, just the key in the box

also anyone who is playing know if they've fixed the exploitable problems with the vertical walls on keeps etc?

I submitted an appeal a few times through beta and it was still possible to exploit it all the way until beta servers down last night. I'm guessing they're trying to ignore it as its a pretty large bug affecting all vertical faces.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001

like clockwork.

oh, like that hasn't been done before. grow up and quit trolling. I mentioned the chat thing in ONE (1, uno, ein) thread. OP asked a question, I answered it with the reason I wasn't playing it. you had to come in all off topic and start bitching about me. the trolling and stalkerish activity done by members of this forum in my threads or in response to my posts needs to fucking stop.

wow, you're still here, troll? you have zero intention to play the game, and have stated you hate the game. gtfo already.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
Originally posted by: Powernick50

WoW!

not sure about east / west servers.

mythic dev posting here.

supposedly head start servers are only 1/3 capacity...they're capping them today to spread out the population. skull throne queue up to 1 hour for both sides, 300 in line.

edit: up to 500 in queue for destruction :laugh:

And this is why I picked the server I did. I dont have a pre-existing guild. Although I joined one on the server I started on today.

I havent had problems with queues at all.

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
Well, I'm on badlands and in a guild that, although they're doing well, has a guild leader that kind of bullies people around on vent. It's a phenomenon I've never encountered before.