#walkaway

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
So you're saying that Youtube is not social media? I would argue that it is, and since we've already agreed that the people are real the only thing in dispute is your statement that they are "all long time conservatives". In fact in one of the cases, the lady has Standing Rock videos from 3/10/2017 which offer evidence to the contrary - she was a Democrat a year ago. What Republican is going to go to a fucking Standing Rock march for Native Americans? Hell to the no my brotha.

So let's use logic here - why would a real person with real videos of bike rides/standingrock marches/concerts take 10 to 20 precious minutes out of their day to create a walkaway video? It makes no sense to have a bunch of random videos and then BAM - WALKAWAY. It means that it's probably a real #walkaway, since we've established they are real people.

Sigh.

Again, read very slowly:

If a NAMELESS or FIRST NAME ONLY person does a video and it is posted to the "walkaway" YouTube account and their OWN social media accounts cannot be located, how on earth are we able to see their social media history?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
1) Distilled was tested against Ringer's lactate solution which didn't kill cancer cells vs distilled. Ringers has a lot of the same chemicals that tap water has such as NaCl, KCl, and CaCl2.

That solution is nowhere even remotely close to non-distilled water. Not even remote.

2) If you drank enough gallons of distilled it would eventually come out of your ass and as a result kill free cancer cells along the way. Do you deny this?

Yes I deny this as 1) there is no evidence that's the case and 2) as already mentioned distilled water does not stay distilled water as it goes through your system. What 'came out of your ass' would not be distilled water at all unless you drank so much of it that you would probably die of water poisoning long before you got the desired attributes.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Sigh.

Again, read very slowly:

If a NAMELESS or FIRST NAME ONLY person does a video and it is posted to the "walkaway" YouTube account and their OWN social media accounts cannot be located, how on earth are we able to see their social media history?
Except there is a social media history on youtube from their videos. If you are implying that we need their real name, then you're not acting logical. It's very easy to deduce what people are into from their past videos alone, such as stupid libtard shit like standing rock. Also why u so mad about walkaway? Live yo life bro. I'm about to put on some happy country music and then some Kanyeezy.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
That solution is nowhere even remotely close to non-distilled water. Not even remote.

Yes I deny this as 1) there is no evidence that's the case and 2) as already mentioned distilled water does not stay distilled water as it goes through your system. What 'came out of your ass' would not be distilled water at all unless you drank so much of it that you would probably die of water poisoning long before you got the desired attributes.
1) Do you deny that tap water can have the same constituents as Ringers lactate solution?
2) Do you deny that if you drank enough distilled water in a detox fast that it would come back out of your ass as majority distilled? I can confirm that it will as I do 3 day fasts 3x a year. After you shit out the yellow bile-like fluid from your organs cleaning themselves, eventually you're shitting regular water. Any scientist worth their salt could easily prove that in a fasted state, there is a high likelihood of distilled water entering the rectum. Obviously not 100% distilled but majority.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
1) Do you deny that tap water can have the same constituents as Ringers lactate solution?
2) Do you deny that if you drank enough distilled water in a detox fast that it would come back out of your ass as majority distilled? I can confirm that it will as I do 3 day fasts 3x a year. After you shit out the yellow bile-like fluid from your organs cleaning themselves, eventually you're shitting regular water. Any scientist worth their salt could easily prove that in a fasted state, there is a high likelihood of distilled water entering the rectum. Obviously not 100% distilled but majority.

There are not enough facepalms for this. Look, you lost and you know it. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Except there is a social media history on youtube from their videos. If you are implying that we need their real name, then you're not acting logical. It's very easy to deduce what people are into from their past videos alone, such as stupid libtard shit like standing rock. Also why u so mad about walkaway? Live yo life bro. I'm about to put on some happy country music and then some Kanyeezy.

Sigh. Again, many of those videos are posted to the "walk away" YouTube channel. Explain to me how we are supposed to investigate the social media history of a nameless person whose claims are posted on someone else's channel?

Also, YouTube is very limited is it's history. Especially for determining anyone's belief system at a given time in history. Facebook and Instagram are much better for that.

And again: For every single "walkaway" claim you and others have posted, and randomly selected from the walkaway Facebook page member list that I could find a social media history on, including many of the videos you posted, every single one (EVERY SINGLE ONE) was a long time right-winger with right-wing social media posts going back as far as their social media history goes.

You have a logic and reason issue. This is the root of your gullibility. When you want to believe something, you lose all logic and reason.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Sigh.

Again, read very slowly:

Gotta love how she's fishing for followers right out of the gate, huh? It's like Macedonian teens mining the clicks for ad revenue. None of it requires any sincerity whatsoever.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004

God you are so stupid. If you want real energy you need to be drinking Homeopathic Distilled Water. It’s like DW squared!

That yellow bile is all the supplements your body hasn’t absorbed because you’re too dumb to use homeopathic DW bra! Lololol.

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Let's further expose your stupidity and tinfoil hat on distilled water, which science now shows destroys free cancer cells in the body.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29696405

How does crow taste, my cute little girlfriend? Time for me to put another gallon in the machine.

They are washing tissue with water. Distilled water is sterilized, that is why they use it. This has nothing to do with "properties" of distilled water killing the cells, you ignorant dipshit.

Again, I use it daily. I'm a molecular biologist. I know what it is for. I know why it is used. I use UP water every fucking day. If you want, I can send you some conicals of ultra-pure MQ water, if you want water that is, far, far, far "fancier" than your peon's distilled water. With any luck, it will more quickly lyse all of the cells in your body, rather than the obnoxiously glacial pace with which you are going about it now.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Actually it wouldn't if you followed zinfamous' line of reasoning - that distilled water will leach everything out of your body and we'll shrivel up and die from death by water. Maybe you should ask him if he can hear you long enough if you can get him to take the tinfoil hat off.

Go back to my first response to your laughable HCG-injecting moronic claim, dillhole.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

"All success is earned. All failure is bad luck."

The internal beliefs of a woefully uneducated finance meathead who, like any other, is embarrassingly incapable of digesting the simplest of evidence-based claims and reporting.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Speedy apparently thinks it's still distilled water when he shits it out from a purge. It's not, of course. It leaches electrolytes out of the body, which can actually be dangerous. His duh-version is like Brawndo turned upside down.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Gotta love how she's fishing for followers right out of the gate, huh? It's like Macedonian teens mining the clicks for ad revenue. None of it requires any sincerity whatsoever.

The other curious thing is her scrubbed social media history. She's been a TV show blog contributor to HuffPost for a few years. Mainly Walking Dead fan fluff. So she's used to grooming her social media presence. But she missed some on Instagram that gives us a clue. She was a never Hillary third party supporter before the election. While not specifically right-wing, she was ALWAYS anti-Democrat. She's yet another who is not walking away from jack shit.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Except it killed free cancer cells. Let me ask you, do you know what laparoscopy-endoscopy cooperative surgery is? And why it's performed on human beings?
What would be the mechanism of action by which pure H2O destroys cancer cells?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
The burden of proof is on you to show that actual Democrats make up this so called movement. You have not done so. Amused has provided several counter examples which you pointedly ignore, then try to put the burden of proof on him. It doesn't work that way.
He's trying to disprove Amused's random sample using his own cherry-picked sample. It'd be hilarious if this kind of blatant dishonest wasn't his regular MO.

edit: and hey, is anyone really surprised that Speedy is pushing woo?

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The other curious thing is her scrubbed social media history. She's been a TV show blog contributor to HuffPost for a few years. Mainly Walking Dead fan fluff. So she's used to grooming her social media presence. But she missed some on Instagram that gives us a clue. She was a never Hillary third party supporter before the election. While not specifically right-wing, she was ALWAYS anti-Democrat. She's yet another who is not walking away from jack shit.

Find a cause, any cause, and get that ad revenue. Sincerity is not required.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Sigh. Again, many of those videos are posted to the "walk away" YouTube channel. Explain to me how we are supposed to investigate the social media history of a nameless person whose claims are posted on someone else's channel?

Also, YouTube is very limited is it's history. Especially for determining anyone's belief system at a given time in history. Facebook and Instagram are much better for that.

And again: For every single "walkaway" claim you and others have posted, and randomly selected from the walkaway Facebook page member list that I could find a social media history on, including many of the videos you posted, every single one (EVERY SINGLE ONE) was a long time right-winger with right-wing social media posts going back as far as their social media history goes.

You have a logic and reason issue. This is the root of your gullibility. When you want to believe something, you lose all logic and reason.
So I posted a bunch of vids and you claim you can't find their longtime affiliation of conservatism, despite evidence saying the contrary like Standing Rock videos. Willful ignorance

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
They are washing tissue with water. Distilled water is sterilized, that is why they use it. This has nothing to do with "properties" of distilled water killing the cells, you ignorant dipshit.

Again, I use it daily. I'm a molecular biologist. I know what it is for. I know why it is used. I use UP water every fucking day. If you want, I can send you some conicals of ultra-pure MQ water, if you want water that is, far, far, far "fancier" than your peon's distilled water. With any luck, it will more quickly lyse all of the cells in your body, rather than the obnoxiously glacial pace with which you are going about it now.
Do you know what endoscopic irrigation is? They sprayed distilled water onto the cells of humans. Of course it's sterilized, it was boiled to evap. Are you really this dumb?

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Speedy apparently thinks it's still distilled water when he shits it out from a purge. It's not, of course. It leaches electrolytes out of the body, which can actually be dangerous. His duh-version is like Brawndo turned upside down.
What's a water fast? Derp.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Anyone else get the feeling that Hormonedick is about to start hocking some Herbalife bullshit on us?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Ask the scientists. The fact is that it destroyed free cancer cells.
The article you linked to didn't say that, and the scientists here have already explained that there is no possible mechanism for such action. Except through water's properties as a solvent to leach away minerals and thus possibly starve these cancer cells of nutrients. But as that would affect healthy cells too, there would be no overall health benefit.
For a guy who's always claiming to be so smart, you sure don't sound very smart. This is high school level chemistry.