#walkaway

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Where in the article did it indicate that non-distilled water would not? Please cite specific passages.
Which studies indicate that non-distilled water kills cancer cells? Please cite specific passages. This is fun btw.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Which studies indicate that non-distilled water kills cancer cells? Please cite specific passages. This is fun btw.

Haha, just as I figured. You apparently believe distilled water is better than non-distilled water. You cited this as an advantage of distilled water without knowing if non-distilled water had an identical property.

That's so obviously stupid nothing else needs to be said. God, I hope Alex Jones never finds out about you, he's going to be selling you anti-fluoride supplements by the truckful.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Except you still refuse to provide evidence of the ones I listed. Let's start there and stop the deflection, cupcake. You wrote checks that your mouth can't cash and are now backpedaling.

I need real names and real social media accounts. Not unidentified YouTube videos making claims with no way to track the people.

And I believe I DID shoot some of those down. The ones I could find with names. And their social media history proved a long time conservative/GOP history.

BTW, 2010 doesn't count. Sorry, but 2010 is not part of the "walk away" movement.

Meanwhile, why don't you do your own work? You're simply posting YouTube videos with claims. Why are you not posting their social media history along with them?

Are you REALLY gullible enough to believe claims made on YouTube with no corroborating evidence? Seriously?

I posted EVERY SINGLE ONE I COULD FIND WITH A SOCIAL MEDIA HISTORY and they ALL had right-wing posts as far back as their history went.

Why don't you find me a significant number of them with left-wing pro dem posts in the last 3 years?

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthKyrie

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
So you drink via suppository? Because taking it up the ass is the only way that study would apply.
Actually it wouldn't if you followed zinfamous' line of reasoning - that distilled water will leach everything out of your body and we'll shrivel up and die from death by water. Maybe you should ask him if he can hear you long enough if you can get him to take the tinfoil hat off.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Haha, just as I figured. You apparently believe distilled water is better than non-distilled water. You cited this as an advantage of distilled water without knowing if non-distilled water had an identical property.

That's so obviously stupid nothing else needs to be said. God, I hope Alex Jones never finds out about you, he's going to be selling you anti-fluoride supplements by the truckful.
So no studies to prove that non-distilled water causes cytoclasis of cancer cells in the body like distilled does, amirite?

A wise man once said those without evidence lose the debate. Sorry brah, now take this L

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Actually it wouldn't if you followed zinfamous' line of reasoning - that distilled water will leach everything out of your body and we'll shrivel up and die from death by water. Maybe you should ask him if he can hear you long enough if you can get him to take the tinfoil hat off.

You haven't answered my question.

The only way that study applies is if you take it via enema. It implies nor claims any benefit from oral intake. So, do you take it up the ass?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Amused is too scared to answer me with evidence that the people on my list are "all are long time hard core conservatives who were never recently democrats". This is why the Left is losing, resorting to sensationalized claims and when confronted with facts they tuck tail and run after they can't cash checks that their mouth wrote. This is very similar to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claiming that Repubs are scared to debate her and then when one does for charity, she tucks tail and runs like a little crybaby.

The burden of proof is on you to show that actual Democrats make up this so called movement. You have not done so. Amused has provided several counter examples which you pointedly ignore, then try to put the burden of proof on him. It doesn't work that way.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
You haven't answered my question.

The only way that study applies is if you take it via enema. It implies nor claims any benefit from oral intake. So, do you take it up the ass?
If you drank enough distilled water it would reach your asshole. Are you denying this?

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
The burden of proof is on you to show that actual Democrats make up this so called movement. You have not done so. Amused has provided several counter examples which you pointedly ignore, then try to put the burden of proof on him. It doesn't work that way.
Actually, Amused unfortunately ran his mouth ("all are long time hard core conservatives who were never recently democrats") but nice try defending your girlfriend. I made zero such claims.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Except you still refuse to provide evidence of the ones I listed. Let's start there and stop the deflection, cupcake. You wrote checks that your mouth can't cash and are now backpedaling.

YEP! I did! In THIS VERY THREAD... and then you tried to divert by claiming I was trying to say they're not real people rather than pointing out the fact that they are long time GOP pretending to "walk away."

Fuck, Speedy, are you senile??? You ALREADY got owned in this thread on that very list.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
So no studies to prove that non-distilled water causes cytoclasis of cancer cells in the body like distilled does, amirite?

A wise man once said those without evidence lose the debate. Sorry brah, now take this L

Sometimes it's a challenge to figure out if you're really this stupid or just a liar.

I can't believe I have to say this, although it does kind of add to the humor of your stupidity: Whether or not spraying distilled water up your ass has benefits says nothing about whether it is superior to drink distilled water vs. tap water.

This has been your science lesson for the day.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
I need real names and real social media accounts. Not unidentified YouTube videos making claims with no way to track the people.

And I believe I DID shoot some of those down. The ones I could find with names. And their social media history proved a long time conservative/GOP history.

BTW, 2010 doesn't count. Sorry, but 2010 is not part of the "walk away" movement.

Meanwhile, why don't you do your own work? You're simply posting YouTube videos with claims. Why are you not posting their social media history along with them?

Are you REALLY gullible enough to believe claims made on YouTube with no corroborating evidence? Seriously?

I posted EVERY SINGLE ONE I COULD FIND WITH A SOCIAL MEDIA HISTORY and they ALL had right-wing posts as far back as their history went.

Why don't you find me a significant number of them with left-wing pro dem posts in the last 3 years?
Bro, it's not my fault we don't have their shoe sizes and social security numbers and paystubs. You claimed EVERYONE from my list (i.e. all are long time hard core conservatives who were never recently democrats" - key word ALL) are long time conservatives. I merely pointed out that there is no evidence of this and asked you to show me where you deduced this. So now you are admitting that you're not sure if SOME are. Which contradicts your "All" statement. No big deal, but in the future I'd recommend refraining from generalizing entire groups since there is simply not enough evidence to support such claims.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
If you drank enough distilled water it would reach your asshole. Are you denying this?

You do not understand what happens to distilled water when exposed to minerals, do you? Or the cycle water makes in our bodies either, do you? That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. The minute distilled water enters the body, it starts leaching minerals from the body until it reaches an ideal mineral saturation. It is then taken up by the blood stream, filtered by the kidneys, filled with waste products, and excreted through the bladder and some is used in the bowels.

Science. Basic science and biology. You need some.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Actually, Amused unfortunately ran his mouth ("all are long time hard core conservatives who were never recently democrats") but nice try defending your girlfriend. I made zero such claims.

Wait... So you're not claiming that #walkaway is a real movement comprised of disaffected Democrats?

If not, then WTF are you claiming, anyway?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You do not understand what happens to distilled water when exposed to minerals, do you? Or the cycle water makes in our bodies either, do you? That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. The minute distilled water enters the body, it starts leaching minerals from the body until it reaches an ideal mineral saturation. It is then taken up by the blood stream, filtered by the kidneys, filled with waste products, and excreted through the bladder and some is used in the bowels.

Science. Basic science and biology. You need some.

I don't know about you but I am loving this. This moron is saying that drinking something and spraying something up your ass are functionally the same thing. Maybe I'm immature but that's pretty hilarious to me. I wonder what else he applies the ass/mouth transitive property to? Hahaha.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Bro, it's not my fault we don't have their shoe sizes and social security numbers and paystubs. You claimed EVERYONE from my list (i.e. all are long time hard core conservatives who were never recently democrats" - key word ALL) are long time conservatives. I merely pointed out that there is no evidence of this and asked you to show me where you deduced this. So now you are admitting that you're not sure if SOME are. Which contradicts your "All" statement. No big deal, but in the future I'd recommend refraining from generalizing entire groups since there is simply not enough evidence to support such claims.

Read this slowly and carefully, Speedy. Because I'm coming to realize you may very well be senile:

Every single example I could locate a social media history on, has a long time affiliation with the right-wing and GOP.

Claims on YouTube without corroborating evidence are meaningless. When that evidence does exist, it proves they are, in fact, not "walking away" but are long time right-wingers.

Now, go back and reread what I just said.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
<snip>

I can't believe I have to say this, although it does kind of add to the humor of your stupidity: Whether or not spraying distilled water up your ass has benefits says nothing about whether it is superior to drink distilled water vs. tap water.
<snip>
Snipped out the personal attacks and look man, just because I want to spray distilled water up my ass with Zinfamous doesn't make me a bad guy, agreed?

The fact of the matter is that science has shown that distilled water induces cytoclasis for free cancer cells in real, living people who require ass surgery to remove tumors. That is pretty strong evidence vs drinking tap water since we don't know what's in it unless it got tested and even then the particulates can change. Distilled, we know 99.9% what it's comprised of and we can make it in our house on the cheap. And don't even get me started on plastic bottled water and what that does to the environment. Sold yet?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

Oh, and go back to post 274 of this thread and read from there for the examples from that list that I destroyed.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
It tickles me to no end when I hear someone chest thumping about drinking the water we put in our patient's CPAP machines!

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Read this slowly and carefully, Speedy. Because I'm coming to realize you may very well be senile:

Every single example I could locate a social media history on, has a long time affiliation with the right-wing and GOP.

Claims on YouTube without corroborating evidence are meaningless. When that evidence does exist, it proves they are, in fact, not "walking away" but are long time right-wingers.

Now, go back and reread what I just said.
So you're saying that Youtube is not social media? I would argue that it is, and since we've already agreed that the people are real the only thing in dispute is your statement that they are "all long time conservatives". In fact in one of the cases, the lady has Standing Rock videos from 3/10/2017 which offer evidence to the contrary - she was a Democrat a year ago. What Republican is going to go to a fucking Standing Rock march for Native Americans? Hell to the no my brotha.

So let's use logic here - why would a real person with real videos of bike rides/standingrock marches/concerts take 10 to 20 precious minutes out of their day to create a walkaway video? It makes no sense to have a bunch of random videos and then BAM - WALKAWAY. It means that it's probably a real #walkaway, since we've established they are real people.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Snipped out the personal attacks and look man, just because I want to spray distilled water up my ass with Zinfamous doesn't make me a bad guy, agreed?

The fact of the matter is that science has shown that distilled water induces cytoclasis for free cancer cells in real, living people who has ass surgery to remove tumors. That is pretty strong evidence vs drinking tap water since we don't know what's in it unless it got tested and even then the particulates can change. Distilled, we know exactly what's in it 99% of the time and we can make it in our house on the cheap. And don't even get me started on plastic bottled water and what that does to the environment. Sold yet?

This is in fact no evidence at all vs. drinking tap water because

1) there's zero evidence that distilled water achieves a superior effect to tap water in that medical procedure as that wasn't tested. So no, it's not only NOT strong evidence, it's no evidence at all. What mechanism for breaking up these cells is unique to distilled water? and...

2) putting something up your ass often has dramatically different results than putting something in your mouth. <--- words of wisdom for the day.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
It tickles me to no end when I hear someone chest thumping about drinking the water we put in our patient's CPAP machines!
Does it tickle you that they sell distilled water at CVS and Walgreens with babies on it, and that doctors at places like the Mayo Clinic say it's fine to use for baby formula? I know, radical idea, isn't it. Especially after it's been proven to kill free cancer cells. In fact Zinfamous and I are going to shove it up our asses tonight for fun, if it's not too kinky for you then join us.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
This is in fact no evidence at all vs. drinking tap water because

1) there's zero evidence that distilled water achieves a superior effect to tap water in that medical procedure as that wasn't tested. So no, it's not only NOT strong evidence, it's no evidence at all. What mechanism for breaking up these cells is unique to distilled water? and...

2) putting something up your ass often has dramatically different results than putting something in your mouth. <--- words of wisdom for the day.
1) Distilled was tested against Ringer's lactate solution which didn't kill cancer cells vs distilled. Ringers has a lot of the same chemicals that tap water has such as NaCl, KCl, and CaCl2.
2) If you drank enough gallons of distilled it would eventually come out of your ass and as a result kill free cancer cells along the way. Do you deny this?