Video of San Francisco BART police officer appearing to execute suspect who is lying on the ground

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ModestGamer

Banned
Jun 30, 2010
I question why he even thought he had to use a taser in the first place. The guy didn't seem to be resisting. A taser should not be a weapon of first resort. The officer (and the other officers) seemed really startled in the video though.

I'm concerned about any rioting and violence, especially against other minority communities in Oakland. Oakland has been undergoing a demographic change and some of the black community is extremely resentful and racist against incoming minority groups (Hispanics and Asians). This decision might be used to justify hate crimes. The police must really be alert.

he was clearly resisting you can see it in the posture of the officer.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
he was clearly resisting you can see it in the posture of the officer.

I can't see it. Plus, I don't think that you can definitively look at the posture of one person to determine another's behavior. Perhaps his reaction (posture) was unreasonable. If you say "hello" to someone on the street and spook them, does that mean you engaged in malicious behavior?

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
I think we should just start executing 3peat offenders who are getting life in jail anyways. It'd save a ton of money. Plus it really sends that nice warm fuzzing.

DON'T BE A FUCKING DICK

message home like no other.

Nice work. I am sure you

Yelling
Cursing
Name calling

^^ really is less crude and childish than if one of us were to act like the male reproductive organ :roll:

ModestGamer

Banned
Jun 30, 2010
I can't see it. Plus, I don't think that you can definitively look at the posture of one person to determine another's behavior. Perhaps his reaction (posture) was unreasonable.

dude cops are trained in hand to hand combat. He has a foot back and one pointing to the side. He obviously feels threatened.

Show that video to any officer. he will tell you the same thing. He also puffed out his chest. A sign of trying to gett verbal athority. this dude he was dealing with was a felon and most likely was unresponsive to verbal commands or becuase the office rpostured in a specific ay threw body language the office found threatening. It also looked like the gentlement who was resisting the officer also was moving alot and headed towards the officer. Maybe he thought he was going to draw a gun???

Hard to say.

either way. the officer posture was preparing for combat.

ModestGamer

Banned
Jun 30, 2010
Nice work. I am sure you

Yelling
Cursing
Name calling

^^ really is less crude and childish than if one of us were to act like the male reproductive organ :roll:

Personally I think we should try cainning first time offeners. For serious infractions like GTA

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
I can't see it. Plus, I don't think that you can definitively look at the posture of one person to determine another's behavior. Perhaps his reaction (posture) was unreasonable. If you say "hello" to someone on the street and spook them, does that mean you engaged in malicious behavior?

It obviously means you should be killed - signed Extreme Gamer

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
I don't tend to slander minoritys much as I grew up in a pretty black neighborhood. I do still get a ghetto pass having grown up near laffeyette courts in baltimore city.

but I will say this.

anytime the _______ "not the hardworking middle class black familys that live in my area"

_______wanna start a race war in this country. you go right ahead.

cuase for every "brown,purple.white,yellow,green,pink" ______ you can find

there will 90 decent hardworking people to put you fucking assholes right in the dirt where you belong.

You go ahead and pick that fight. You can't win it.

your

out numbered and out armed.

the people who will be killing you don't like you becuase of your skin color.

to me its all about your FUCKED UP ATTITUDE

Nobody owes you shit.

sure would be nice to be done with your fucking assholes and your you owe me attitude of self entitlement. Pick that fight.

hahahahahahaha
What a dreamer. Part of my family is from Baltimore, still there, a few blocks from the harbor. :) But all that stuff you posted is old hat. At least a 1/3 of yall is completed assimilated with the colors and that may be a conservative number. Just think of the Borg, lol. But the change of the guard it ain't gonna happen by force. Just natural selection. We are letting them in through the border like a sieve, the colors are having babies 1.5 or more times than whites. And 1 out of every 7 marriages is interracial. It is all good, in the end is going to be all butter. :)

Last edited:

ModestGamer

Banned
Jun 30, 2010
hahahahahahaha
What a dreamer. Part of my family is from Baltimore, still there, a few blocks from the harbor. :) But all that stuff you posted is old hat. At least a 1/3 of yall is completed assimilated with the colors and that may be an conservative number. Just think of the Borg, lol. But the change of the guard it ain't gonna happen by force. Just natural selection. We are letting them in through the border like sieve, the colors are having babies 1.5 or more times than whites. And 1 out of every 7 marriages is interracial. It is all good, in the end is going to be all butter. :)

fraid not. the anglos will push back becuase some ignorant asshole from the projects will start a riot. I bet in the next 5-10 years and the hillbillys, who make up 50% of the population" will come outta the mountains and just put a end to it.

Belive it. its comming.

Me personally the day the races are gone. It will be good one. Then everybody can say

Wazzup niga

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
fraid not. the anglos will push back becuase some ignorant asshole from the projects will start a riot. I bet in the next 5-10 years and the hillbillys, who make up 50% of the population" will come outta the mountains and just put a end to it.

Belive it. its comming.

Me personally the day the races are gone. It will be good one. Then everybody can say

Wazzup niga

Nah dude, ain't nobody coming. Ain't gonna be no rescue, Gilligan, you are not geting off this island. And the day is coming when the races is going to go away. We'll just be all mixed up, thats all. Your family and kids and friends going to be gettin some love, what can Brown Do for You :), lol.

ModestGamer

Banned
Jun 30, 2010
Nah dude, ain't nobody coming. Ain't gonna be no rescue, Gilligan, you are not geting off this island. And the day is coming when the races is going to go away. We'll just be all mixed up, thats all. Your family and kids and friends going to be gettin some love, what can Brown Do for You :), lol.

we will all look like medium brown mexicans ? Nah fraid not. with recessive genes we are still gonna have white kids comming out of black pussys and black kids comming out of asain pussys and asin kids comming out of mexican pussys.

Nothing you can do about that.

BTW I wouldn;t saber rattle the hillbillys to much. they have huge numbers and they are very twitchy. I live way outside of baltimore now.

when I hear things like

"there's a great person in the whitehouse jebadiah we need to lynch us a great person"

I worry becuase alot of them are well organized into covert militias and they train using military tactics and alot of the guys in these militias are combats vets who kill without blinking a eye.

I think if there are anymore riots by minotirys. Especially in certain states with well known and public militias.

that will be where it starts and detriot was never a better candidate.

Cotswolds

Jan 20, 2010
This is sickening. Who fucking pulls a taser on a guy on the ground? It's a good damn thing for this pathetic fool of a cop that he didn't do that to anybody I care about.

This is why I trust NO ONE with authority. The fact that he didn't intend to shoot the victim is of little consequence after the fact.

epidemis

Jun 6, 2007
we will all look like medium brown mexicans ? Nah fraid not. with recessive genes we are still gonna have white kids comming out of black pussys and black kids comming out of asain pussys and asin kids comming out of mexican pussys.

Quit smoking. Besides being vulgar and crude, you are also wrong.

if you are talking about skin colour, darkness is dominantly expressed and thus will phenotypically dominate any merger between recessive and dominant traits

ModestGamer

Banned
Jun 30, 2010
Quit smoking. Besides being vulgar and crude, you are also wrong.

if you are talking about skin colour, darkness is dominantly expressed and thus will phenotypically dominate any merger between recessive and dominant traits

Whtie women have black babys and black women have white babys.

even with all the comingling you will still get recessive kickbacks on occasion. about 1-4 actually.

ModestGamer

Banned
Jun 30, 2010
This is sickening. Who fucking pulls a taser on a guy on the ground? It's a good damn thing for this pathetic fool of a cop that he didn't do that to anybody I care about.

This is why I trust NO ONE with authority. The fact that he didn't intend to shoot the victim is of little consequence after the fact.

the cop felt threatened. You pull the taser.

Don't be a douch bage by resisting the officer. this is a previously jailed felon. not exactly a honorable class of people.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
well he did use a shell that cost about $0.45.

so it was worth at least that much.

His life was worthless becuase he continuely made bad choices.

Thats not the officers fualt.

What you want reperations ?

It is the officer's fault that he shot him in the back.

Some people, drunk on a law and order agenda, seem to forget that the law applies to law enforcement as well. Right wingers should take heed: there is no bigger big govt agenda than to put govt above the law.

While other people are just snotty 12 year-old racists who hide behind the anonymity of the internet to say things that would get the shit beat out of them if they said them in real life.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Don't be a douch bage by resisting the officer. this is a previously jailed felon. not exactly a honorable class of people.

He didn't pull a taser, he pulled a gun and shot him in the back. Even if he did it on accident, it's still a crime. If he'd pulled the taser, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

And who gives a fuck if the victim was a previously jailed felon? Police are not empowered in this country to be judge, jury, and executioner... and for a very good reason. Down that path leads to corruption and the breakdown of law and order.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
The video is horrifying. We have a man on the ground, with multiple officers on and in control of him, and one of them simply pulls out a gun and kills him.

You want to be that man on the ground?

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

Amazing the kind of worthless people who defend things like this.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Why are we looting? We don't know or care! But "imma gonna get mine!"

4776283081_8d00e83127_b.jpg

4776744304_92714f23ea_b.jpg

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
It's an obvious case of Involuntary Manslaughter -- not murder -- so the system worked perfectly.

/thread