Unbelievably racist and lying Republican pundit.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 27, 2012
I really wish a stray bullet found its way into her face.

Preaching violence towards Conservatives because you disagree with them, love the tolerant left.

You are such a hypocrite, You would probably be outraged if the same was said towards that pos obama

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Looks like another informative p&n thread, stupid people calling each other names and wishing death on others.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
What about 95% of black people that voted for that pos obama? Should they not be integrated into society?

The same 95% of black folk ALWAYS vote Democrat...... They might have liked the fact that he was black but if a white dude had the Dem nomination and a black guy the Rep the same 95% would have voted for the white Dem.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
So it was white folks tweeting that they would either riot or assassinate Romney if he won.

Lol, I am sure just as many white folk were saying the opposite its just most rednecks, at least the ones I know, don't have a clue what twitter is.

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
The same 95% of black folk ALWAYS vote Democrat...... They might have liked the fact that he was black but if a white dude had the Dem nomination and a black guy the Rep the same 95% would have voted for the white Dem.

I'm a righty on some issues, and a lefty on others and do not feel strongly enough about anyone or dislike anyone enough to vote.

That being said....can anyone explain why 90+% of black people vote democrat?

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Looks like many lies are being posted in this thread.

article-2229225-15E68E4C000005DC-921_634x868.jpg

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Looks like many lies are being posted in this thread.

article-2229225-15E68E4C000005DC-921_634x868.jpg

That's because you have Democrats posting in this thread, the two go hand in hand.
We also have a left of center poster wishing a woman would be shot
I really wish a stray bullet found its way into her face.
and a liberal poster wanting to put Republicans in re-education schools.
What a lovely bunch!

Apr 27, 2012
I'm a righty on some issues, and a lefty on others and do not feel strongly enough about anyone or dislike anyone enough to vote.

That being said....can anyone explain why 90+% of black people vote democrat?

Democrats give them welfare and government handouts, this destroys the black family and explains why many families are single mothers with no fathers because the government is the father with the welfare. They become dependent on the government and then vote democrat

As well it was the democrats that created the kkk

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
That's because you have Democrats posting in this thread, the two go hand in hand.
What a lovely bunch!

The funny thing is these same people are the one's who claim the Republican Party/conservatives are evil yet they are proof it's quite the opposite.

Apr 27, 2012
The funny thing is these same people are the one's who claim the Republican Party/conservatives are evil yet they are proof it's quite the opposite.

Agreed. The nerve of these people moaning about "evil Conservatives" but numerous times they call for the death of people they disagree with.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Oh look its the leftist hack. I love how you guys have to resort to personal attacks

Mew!

Obviously, you don't intend to answer the question, because, well, because you intend to maintain denial at all costs. You'll be back, saying the same thing over & over, simply to reinforce your faith In lies.

Black people voted for Clinton with nearly the same enthusiasm as they did for Obama, the same enthusiasm they had for LBJ, Carter, & every Democratic nominee of the last 60 years, too.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/04/blacks-and-the-democratic-party/

Knowledge is the enemy of Faith, so you'll avoid it at all costs.

Apr 27, 2012
Mew!

Obviously, you don't intend to answer the question, because, well, because you intend to maintain denial at all costs. You'll be back, saying the same thing over & over, simply to reinforce your faith In lies.

Black people voted for Clinton with nearly the same enthusiasm as they did for Obama, the same enthusiasm they had for LBJ, Carter, & every Democratic nominee of the last 60 years, too.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/04/blacks-and-the-democratic-party/

Knowledge is the enemy of Faith, so you'll avoid it at all costs.

If you keep resorting to personal attacks and lies then I will respond in kind.

I dont care about clinton and the others. How can anyone not realize that obama being black played a major role in the black majority vote he got?

Look at oprah winfrey and other black people who supported because he was black not because of his policies, they were much more supportive of him than others

As for lbj, he was a racist

http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2012/05/09/leftist_racebaiters/page/full/

http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...e-black-community-so/question-1539103/?page=2

Knowledge is the enemy of Faith, so you'll avoid it at all costs

Aug 14, 2001
I dont care about clinton and the others. How can anyone not realize that obama being black played a major role in the black majority vote he got?

Because it's not true. Black voters overwhelmingly vote Democrat before Obama.

The true issue is why don't people realize that Romney being white played a major role in the white male majority vote he got. Why have white men decided to de-assimilate themselves from the rest of America?

Will conservative white men ever stop voting purely based on racial and gender identity?

Buxaroo

Oct 2, 2012
When 95% of blacks vote for obama there is no justification, I saw plenty of idiots saying they were voting for him because he was black and most of them knew nothing about his policies or that they dont work.

I saw plenty of mentally retarded idiots voting for Romney because he "wasn't a muslim". What does that matter? And his policies don't work? How so? Which ones? Now compare them with other presidents who's policies worked and didn't work. It's all the same. Not to mention most of his policies he can't get moving because of this shit congress is stalling at everything. Your type keep hammering on about this president isn't doing good, but yet you never compare him to other presidents policies that didn't work or did work. Your just whinging.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php

Now, please counter with what Bush Sr. did. Or with Reagan, or with Clinton, etc. And if you say these accomplishments are not important, than that means that your opinion doesn't matter because they aren't important to YOU, but they sure as hell are to a lot of other people. Lets see, Obama was able to do things on the cheap, like oust Qadaffi, and kill bin Laden, all without having to send thousands of US troops to get killed for sand, without having to spend 2 TRILLION dollars to do so. I guess you mean Obama is bad because he saved us money and lives? Or how about how BAD he was for saving the auto industry (because the banks weren't lending money to anyone and that included the auto industry who, like most companies today, depended on credit lines to keep their companies flowing), where as Romney said fuck them. We could go on and on.

Please keep bitching and voting in your same congress who do nothing. Please, continue to bankrupt the country because you don't want your slave master to pay another 10% in taxes like they did back in Clinton's day, keep it up. You guys didn't get the memo on the 6th of November, I guess burying your head in the sand convincing yourself that this president is so awful (contrary to facts or the simple fact that WE AREN'T IN SOUP LINES) is better than the hard truth: this president is just as good and bad as other presidents. You just can't stand it that he's black and he's a hawk just like the other presidents. His actions are actually conservative in so many ways. Most of the things he's done the GOP were on the same page, that is until Obama won in 2008. Then it was all of this bullshit.

Fact is, the GOP are going to continue to lose. Because the rest of us don't buy the bullshit. Right wing conservatism is dead. It's in the coffin. It's a dying breed, because most people actually think today, they don't knee jerk react. We only knee jerked during the attacks of 911. But now we know better. We know we don't need to invade countries in the middle east to get rid of terrorism. We actually have the brains to realize that this only creates more terrorists from which they can and do recruit. Your type just want's to go full chicken hawk (news for those who lack the education and the ability to use google: majority of the people who wanted to invade Iraq never served in the military and got referrals during Vietnam, sorry, National Guard does not count) and create these needless, expensive wars that don't do ANYTHING for us. Name one thing that invading Iraq has done that has helped us, or the "war on terrorism"? Also, please tell us the REASON why we invaded Iraq. please, I am all ears. That is if you can actually give the actual reason, and not the reason that changed every month leading up to, and during the invasion.

So, please continue on with the Benghazi shit all of the time, without ever ever seeing the complete and utter dishonesty and outright hypocritical nature of what previous presidents mistakes were. And why they were never given so much grief over this kind of thing. Please, continue to bitch about 4 unfortunate people dying in Benghazi while completely ignoring the 200 soldiers that died in Beirut during Reagan's first term, or the 6000 American soldiers who died in Iraq because of LIES during Bush's terms. Please, keep beating that ADHD drum of the now instead of actually being reflective on the whole thing. Please, continue with this nonsense dedicated to an abortion of a philosophy that was never based on facts, namely tea party politics and not wanting to pay for the things that we need to function as a society.

Please, continue. We need more democrats to actually have a super majority.

EDIT: also, I am a 40 year old white dude (Irish/Scottish/German decent) who lives in Atlanta. I am as white as you can look. And I proudly voted for Obama and will vote for Hillary (if she runs) in 2016. I didn't vote for Obama because he was black, although that was a nice change, I voted for him because I prefer rationality over bullshit, I prefer facts over "gut feelings", I prefer separation of church and state over mentally retarded politicians talking to me about their dear desert dwelling god of old times. In other words, I am a rational human being who has very strong opinions that I have honed over the years to come to where I am now. I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh back in the Clinton days, and then I grew up and actually saw reality, I let go of childish things (Ayn Randroid bullshit that wasn't based on facts or how things really worked) and embraced what actually works as opposed to what I "wish" would work, or "ought" to work as the dittoheads say all of the time.

Last edited:

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
I saw plenty of mentally retarded idiots voting for Romney because he "wasn't a muslim". What does that matter? And his policies don't work? How so? Which ones? Now compare them with other presidents who's policies worked and didn't work. It's all the same. Not to mention most of his policies he can't get moving because of this shit congress is stalling at everything. Your type keep hammering on about this president isn't doing good, but yet you never compare him to other presidents policies that didn't work or did work. Your just whinging.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/ma...tures/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php

Now, please counter with what Bush Sr. did. Or with Reagan, or with Clinton, etc. And if you say these accomplishments are not important, than that means that your opinion doesn't matter because they aren't important to YOU, but they sure as hell are to a lot of other people. Lets see, Obama was able to do things on the cheap, like oust Qadaffi, and kill bin Laden, all without having to send thousands of US troops to get killed for sand, without having to spend 2 TRILLION dollars to do so. I guess you mean Obama is bad because he saved us money and lives? Or how about how BAD he was for saving the auto industry (because the banks weren't lending money to anyone and that included the auto industry who, like most companies today, depended on credit lines to keep their companies flowing), where as Romney said fuck them. We could go on and on.

Please keep bitching and voting in your same congress who do nothing. Please, continue to bankrupt the country because you don't want your slave master to pay another 10% in taxes like they did back in Clinton's day, keep it up. You guys didn't get the memo on the 6th of November, I guess burying your head in the sand convincing yourself that this president is so awful (contrary to facts or the simple fact that WE AREN'T IN SOUP LINES) is better than the hard truth: this president is just as good and bad as other presidents. You just can't stand it that he's black and he's a hawk just like the other presidents. His actions are actually conservative in so many ways. Most of the things he's done the GOP were on the same page, that is until Obama won in 2008. Then it was all of this bullshit.

Fact is, the GOP are going to continue to lose. Because the rest of us don't buy the bullshit. Right wing conservatism is dead. It's in the coffin. It's a dying breed, because most people actually think today, they don't knee jerk react. We only knee jerked during the attacks of 911. But now we know better. We know we don't need to invade countries in the middle east to get rid of terrorism. We actually have the brains to realize that this only creates more terrorists from which they can and do recruit. Your type just want's to go full chicken hawk (news for those who lack the education and the ability to use google: majority of the people who wanted to invade Iraq never served in the military and got referrals during Vietnam, sorry, National Guard does not count) and create these needless, expensive wars that don't do ANYTHING for us. Name one thing that invading Iraq has done that has helped us, or the "war on terrorism"? Also, please tell us the REASON why we invaded Iraq. please, I am all ears. That is if you can actually give the actual reason, and not the reason that changed every month leading up to, and during the invasion.

So, please continue on with the Benghazi shit all of the time, without ever ever seeing the complete and utter dishonesty and outright hypocritical nature of what previous presidents mistakes were. And why they were never given so much grief over this kind of thing. Please, continue to bitch about 4 unfortunate people dying in Benghazi while completely ignoring the 200 soldiers that died in Beirut during Reagan's first term, or the 6000 American soldiers who died in Iraq because of LIES during Bush's terms. Please, keep beating that ADHD drum of the now instead of actually being reflective on the whole thing. Please, continue with this nonsense dedicated to an abortion of a philosophy that was never based on facts, namely tea party politics and not wanting to pay for the things that we need to function as a society.

Please, continue. We need more democrats to actually have a super majority.

EDIT: also, I am a 40 year old white dude (Irish/Scottish/German decent) who lives in Atlanta. I am as white as you can look. And I proudly voted for Obama and will vote for Hillary (if she runs) in 2016. I didn't vote for Obama because he was black, although that was a nice change, I voted for him because I prefer rationality over bullshit, I prefer facts over "gut feelings", I prefer separation of church and state over mentally retarded politicians talking to me about their dear desert dwelling god of old times. In other words, I am a rational human being who has very strong opinions that I have honed over the years to come to where I am now. I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh back in the Clinton days, and then I grew up and actually saw reality, I let go of childish things (Ayn Randroid bullshit that wasn't based on facts or how things really worked) and embraced what actually works as opposed to what I "wish" would work, or "ought" to work as the dittoheads say all of the time.
Well said, thank you.

As an aside, don't take the Angry Asshat's® personal attack to heart. He's become increasingly bitter and shrill over the last few months as his beloved party self destructed. He long ago abandoned rational thought and honest discourse. Hateful vitriol is all he has left.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Because it's not true. Black voters overwhelmingly vote Democrat before Obama.

~15% of black voters voted for bush. ~5% of black voters voted for Romney.

2/3 black voters who could switch to voting for the black guy did. From the chart posted earlier in the thread this is greater than the 60% of total white voters who voted Romney.

The true issue is why don't people realize that Romney being white played a major role in the white male majority vote he got. Why have white men decided to de-assimilate themselves from the rest of America?

Maybe because if you look at the 2008 election for instance: Obama got more white voters than Kerry.

White people are the least racist people in the world.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
The thing to keep in mind about people like Coulter, Maddow, Hannity, and Limbaugh etc. is that they make a living off of expressing stupidly extreme opinions. They are no more representative of the truth and factual arguments than Lindsey Lohan represents intelligence.

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
What a lovely bunch!

The right has plenty of its own demons, too. Please don't judge us all by some of the appalling things said on this forum.