Unbelievably racist and lying Republican pundit.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...-conservatives-hispanic-voters_n_2253721.html

Yes, folks. Its Ann Coulter back at it again.

The conservative pundit penned a column Wednesday in which she lashed out at the “deluge of unskilled immigrants pouring into the country” and portrayed Latinos as a lazy “underclass” looking for a government handout. Coulter titles the piece “America Nears El Tipping Pointo,” presumably to make a virtue of her ignorance of the Spanish language.

In fact, Latinos use less than their fair share of government benefits. According to a study released this year by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities:

Non-Hispanic whites accounted for 64 percent of the population in 2010 and received 69 percent of the entitlement benefits. In contrast, Hispanics made up 16 percent of the population but received 12 percent of the benefits, less than their proportionate share -- likely because they are a younger population and also because immigrants, including many legal immigrants, are ineligible for various benefits.

Coulter implies in her piece that non-whites are “nitwits who deserve lives of misery and joblessness.” She singles out immigrants from Latin America as particularly “nitwitty,” saying they have too many babies out of wedlock, without citing a published source for the assertion. Nearly half of undocumented-immigrant households -- 45 percent -- consisted of a spouse or cohabiting couple with one or more children, compared to 34 percent of legal immigrants and 21 percent of the U.S. born, according to a 2010 Pew Hispanic Study.

Apparently unaware that Latinos do not depend disproportionately on government benefits, Coulter writes:

That's a lot of government dependents coming down the pike. No amount of "reaching out" to the Hispanic community, effective "messaging" or Reagan's "optimism" is going to turn Mexico's underclass into Republicans … Rather than being more hardworking than American, Hispanics actually work about the same as others, or, in the case of Hispanic women, less.

In fact, Latinos -- especially immigrants -- are more entrepreneurial than the general population. As Cristina Costantini points out in a piece for ABC/Univision, Hispanics created twice as many businesses as the general public since 2000, according to census data.

The reason I post this is not because Coulter is a racist, anti American, lying sack of dog poo, but because this is not just what many Republicans believe about hispanics its what they actually say about them.

Republicans don't have an hispanic problem. Republicans are a party of racists that doesn't care they are racist.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
It's kind of ironic considering it is her heroes over on Wall Street that imported all these illegal worker so they could pay them lower wages than they would have to pay us. Hey Ann, don't be mad at the Latinos, they didn't create an illegal wage market in this country for MILLIONS of immigrants to come here and prosper.

*Now, I say "prosper" because many of them would have been making pennies in their homeland, instead of half of minimum wage here.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I was warned this morning about putting a Whole Foods bag on top of some pots because the warner had seen a news show about how dirty such bags can be. I heard the same thing about a million other things like the glue on envelopes being contaminated by this and that. All I know is that the AT&T envelope is the last I lick because it's the one that tastes sweet. I have come to the sad conclusion that a lot of what I hear and all the terrors that surround me are manufactured to keep me from changing the channel. I have cynicism, but well you know, I understand that I hate myself. I think Ann has made a lot of money saying things that keep people tuned in. I feel I owe her a letter with a picture of my ass on a photo machine since she has shown me hers so many times.

Aug 14, 2001
Republicans are a party of racists that doesn't care they are racist.

You don't get to be a party with a 90% electorate of a single race in today's diverse population without being racist. The GOP is using racist strategies that the modern version of their party is founded upon, but for some reason they're still using it today when solely relying on a single gender and race isn't going to be enough anymore. White men aren't in sole control anymore.

Republicans need to start accepting America for what it is today and this is something that the President must help them with because it will be a serious social problem in the future. Many white men must be re-integrated into American society. Obama needs to set up a social program to do this and maybe appoint a new czar of re-integration.

Aug 14, 2001
Non-Hispanic whites accounted for 64 percent of the population in 2010 and received 69 percent of the entitlement benefits. In contrast, Hispanics made up 16 percent of the population but received 12 percent of the benefits, less than their proportionate share -- likely because they are a younger population and also because immigrants, including many legal immigrants, are ineligible for various benefits.

This is just more of the problem with GOP racial identity politics and the GOP being the party to offer free stuff to white people to get their vote.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Coulter implies in her piece that non-whites are “nitwits who deserve lives of misery and joblessness.”

You can’t quote what you think someone is implying.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Republicans need to start accepting America for what it is today and this is something that the President must help them with because it will be a serious social problem in the future. Many white men must be re-integrated into American society. Obama needs to set up a social program to do this and maybe appoint a new czar of re-integration.

What an authoritarian, racist asshole you are.
Send white folks off to the Gulag and re-education camps comrade!

Aug 14, 2001
What about 95% of black people that voted for that pos obama? Should they not be integrated into society?

They already are..they voted as part of an electorate that was over 50% white, and had blacks, hispanics, asians, native-americans.

Basically, blacks are well integrated into society because they were part of a very diverse electorate. But white men are not, many of them are very segregated from the rest of society. Romney's electorate was 90% white. That is a serious social problem.

Apr 27, 2012
They already are..they voted as part of an electorate that was over 50% white, and had blacks, hispanics, asians, native-americans.

Basically, blacks are well integrated into society because they were part of a very diverse electorate. But white men are not, many of them are very segregated from the rest of society. Romney's electorate was 90% white. That is a serious social problem.

95% of blacks voted for the pos obama and they dont have a mental problem? The blacks threatening to riot if obama lost aren't mental?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
95% of blacks voted for the pos obama and they dont have a mental problem? The blacks threatening to riot if obama lost aren't mental?

I've always wondered about that. I have asked all my black friends if they were threatening to riot if Obama lost and they said of course not. Then they suggested that anyone who thought such a thing without any evidence is either mentally ill themselves or just plain racist.

I have to admit that makes a lot of sense.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
I've always wondered about that. I have asked all my black friends if they were threatening to riot if Obama lost and they said of course not. Then they suggested that anyone who thought such a thing without any evidence is either mentally ill themselves or just plain racist.

So it was white folks tweeting that they would either riot or assassinate Romney if he won.

Aug 14, 2001

They're part of a diverse electorate. I don't see any blacks threatening to riot. But I do see a lot of white men right now talking about another civil war, secession, and so forth. That is a lot more damaging than a mere riot, not to mention treasonous.

This is the most serious social problem of our time, the self de-assimilation of white men from the rest of American society.

Aug 14, 2001

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
I am not going defend Ann Coulter, she views Liberals as the enemy and that's childish.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
You don't get to be a party with a 90% electorate of a single race in today's diverse population without being racist. The GOP is using racist strategies that the modern version of their party is founded upon, but for some reason they're still using it today when solely relying on a single gender and race isn't going to be enough anymore. White men aren't in sole control anymore.

Funny when I asked you to show me where the GOP is using racial identity politics you were unable to do so.

Aug 14, 2001
Funny when I asked you to show me where the GOP is using racial identity politics you were unable to do so.

90% white electorate. That's only possible by racial identity politics. Everything Romney did was basically racial politics, as that is how the modern GOP was founded.

Apr 27, 2012

Obviously its not all Blacks which you think it is and shows how ignorant you are.

Here is proof

http://www.infowars.com/new-threats-to-riot-if-obama-loses-election/