Unbelievably racist and lying Republican pundit.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
90% white electorate. That's only possible by racial identity politics. Everything Romney did was basically racial politics, as that is how the modern GOP was founded.

So again you have nothing.

Maybe its because the Democratic Party doesn't really want white people in it? Did you ever consider that?

Aug 14, 2001
So again you have nothing.

Maybe its because the Democratic Party doesn't really want white people in it? Did you ever consider that?

The Democratic Party constituency is basically half white people. The difference is that the other half is black, hispanic, asian, and native-american.

The GOP electorate is all old white men that are voting GOP due to racial identity politics. It's just white people who only vote based on race for another white person who promises to give free government stuff (e.g., services to older white people but not to other groups when they get older) to other white people. It's pretty sick.

Apr 27, 2012
The Democratic Party constituency is basically half white people. The difference is that the other half is black, hispanic, asian, and native-american.

The GOP electorate is all old white men that are voting GOP due to racial identity politics. It's just white people who only vote based on race for another white person who promises to give free government stuff (e.g., services to older white people but not to other groups when they get older) to other white people. It's pretty sick.

Whats pretty sick is the democrats playing racial politics and destroying the black family because of the welfare system.

Aug 14, 2001
Whats pretty sick is the democrats playing racial politics and destroying the black family because of the welfare system.

The GOP plays racial identity politics (e.g., the southern strategy, the strategy for an almost all white electorate in 2012). And white people are far more on the welfare system than anyone else. Look at what Romney was saying this time...he wants the old people right now to keep their free government benefits, but wants to make sure that future old people won't get those same government benefits. And who are those old people right now? White people. And who is basically paying for these old white people? Younger people, who are a significant portion non-white.

The GOP has made white people in this country dependent upon government and also non-whites who have to support them. This is racial identity politics, where 90% of a group is a single race and only votes based on their own racial identity to vote for yet another white guy.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
This is racial identity politics, where 90% of a group is a single race and only votes based on their own racial identity to vote for yet another white guy.

You might want to compare what percentage of white people voted the white guy compared to what percentage of black people voted the black guy.

But hey lets not let facts get in the way of protecting our ideology.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
95% of blacks voted for the pos obama and they dont have a mental problem? The blacks threatening to riot if obama lost aren't mental?

TBH, the white people saying that black people threatened to riot if Obama lost are mental, too.

Alex Jones & friends were just up to their usual fearmongering, citing half a dozen idiots on Twitter-

http://www.infowars.com/new-threats-to-riot-if-obama-loses-election/

Ann, the Chupacabra, claims that white liberals make the claims, of course, rather than right wing conservative fearmongerers.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/16/c...ning-black-riots-on-verge-of-election-losses/

What a great country, huh? Hucksters & Charlatans claim their opponents said what they said themselves, and are believed.

runzwithsizorz

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
So sad. From which blogs do you get your talking points? Left wingers have demonized black conservatives with racial slurs, personal attacks, and ludicrous accusations. Condoleezza Rice, Clarence Thomas, Alan West, Alan Keyes have all been victims of slander and racial slurs. So please don't preach about racism in the GOP. Clean your own house. And by the way, calling anyone a racist just because you disagree with their politics only diminishes the very serious problem of true racism, and makes the word just another meaningless partisan attack.

Apr 27, 2012
So sad. From which blogs do you get your talking points? Left wingers have demonized black conservatives with racial slurs, personal attacks, and ludicrous accusations. Condoleezza Rice, Clarence Thomas, Alan West, Alan Keyes have all been victims of slander and racial slurs. So please don't preach about racism in the GOP. Clean your own house. And by the way, calling anyone a racist just because you disagree with their politics only diminishes the very serious problem of true racism, and makes the word just another meaningless partisan attack.

Agree. Just look what happens to people like Thomas Sowell who are attacked for not being brainwashed.

Aug 14, 2001
You might want to compare what percentage of white people voted the white guy compared to what percentage of black people voted the black guy.

But hey lets not let facts get in the way of protecting our ideology.

You might want to look at the percentages of people who voted for Romney (e.g., 90% white,) vs. the percentages of people who don't vote for racial identity politics (e.g., Obama's white, black, asian, hispanic, native americans, etc.).

White men, especially, need to stop voting just based on race and who will give them the most free stuff.

Apr 27, 2012
You might want to look at the percentages of people who voted for Romney (e.g., 90% white,) vs. the percentages of people who don't vote for racial identity politics (e.g., Obama's white, black, asian, hispanic, native americans, etc.).

White men, especially, need to stop voting just based on race and who will give them the most free stuff.

Why did whites vote for romney? Could it be because the democrats are the anti-white party since they pander to minorities?

95% of blacks voted for obama and yet they dont need integration? Pure partisan hackery

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
No, I am not since my posts are about real issues rather than your circle jerk threads. ...
believeinyourselfdemotivator.jpg

:)

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Techs, I take issue with the accuracy of your title. Coulter is one of the most vile and repugnant excuses for a human being in entertainment today. Her whole career has been built on outrageous hate speech. There is nothing at all "unbelievable" about her comments.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
I get it now, nehalem256 is the misogynistic alt and incorruptible is the racist alt.
I've felt for a long time that "they" are the same poster based on their nearly identical posting styles, linguistics choices, and complete lack of value. I've never been quite interested enough to do a formal analysis, however, so it's just an opinion. I just know that when reading their posts I literally cannot tell them apart without looking to see which alias posted it.

Aug 14, 2001
Why did whites vote for romney? Could it be because the democrats are the anti-white party since they pander to minorities?

95% of blacks voted for obama and yet they dont need integration? Pure partisan hackery

'Minorities' are not a single group of people. You cannot pander to each group individually because they're all different and word will get out about it. But you can pander to a single group and that's what the GOP has always done - racially pander to white people.

And more than 50% of the Democrat base is white, so how can they be the anti-white party? They are white, black, asian, hispanic, native-american.

But almost all of the GOP base is white. 90%! Why are they anti-everyone else? It's because of racial identity politics to give whites and especially older whites free government stuff.

White people, especially white men, need to stop voting purely based on race.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
And more than 50% of the Democrat base is white, so how can they be the anti-white party? They are white, black, asian, hispanic, native-american.

Well, because, I mean, you know, because of something, anything that allows White "Conservatives" to claim that they're the Majority while being oppressed by racist minorities.

True story- it's in the Bible & the Constitution. Really.

Buxaroo

Oct 2, 2012
Wait? I thought republicans were not in the market of being racists or homophobic or minority haters? According to the likes of GOP apologists, they are just "misunderstood".

Anyways, this is par for the course for the republican party and this "myth" of lazy latinos. You know, those lazy latinos that do ALL of that work that conservative white people don't want to do or can do. Let's see Rush Limbaugh go out and mow the lawn with his fat self. Lets see Coulter's skinny legs go out and clean the pool and risk breaking her nails in the process. All that you mentally defective, low IQ morons are doing is moving the latino vote closer to use democrats. So, please keep it up, we love it. We knew you rejects didn't get the memo when Mittens lost, now your just confirming it.

So, please keep digging. You've gotten so good at it, I don't even need to hire one of those "lazy" latinos to shovel it for you. I guess this is one job the latinos aren't taking from you huh?

So, by all means:

Obama.jpg

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
95% of blacks voted for the pos obama and they dont have a mental problem? The blacks threatening to riot if obama lost aren't mental?

Most of the 95% of blacks who voted for Obama don't have mental problems.

Some of the blacks "threatening" to riot if Obama lost do have mental problems.

But you didn't understand that these two categories aren't the same group, did you? Or are you claiming that all of the 95% of blacks who voted for Obama also threatened to riot if Obama lost?

Apr 27, 2012
Most of the 95% of blacks who voted for Obama don't have mental problems.

Some of the blacks "threatening" to riot if Obama lost do have mental problems.

But you didn't understand that these two categories aren't the same group, did you? Or are you claiming that all of the 95% of blacks who voted for Obama also threatened to riot if Obama lost?

I am saying 95% of blacks voted for obama because he is black. Not all of them have mental problems but when people vote for a guy just because he is the same race and then at the same time hurts them with his policies then something is wrong.

Jan 25, 2011
I am saying 95% of blacks voted for obama because he is black. Not all of them have mental problems but when people vote for a guy just because he is the same race and then at the same time hurts them with his policies then something is wrong.

So why did blacks vote for Clinton by 91% and 93% in both of his elections? Really the bump up in black voters for Obama is very small. 2% over Clinton in '96. How does that factor into your "reasoning"?

No you're right. This year they only voted democrwt, the same as every other year by just about the same proportions, because Obama is black.

Apr 27, 2012
So why did blacks vote for Clinton by 91% and 93% in both of his elections? Really the bump up in black voters for Obama is very small. 2% over Clinton in '96. How does that factor into your "reasoning"?

No you're right. This year they only voted democrwt, the same as every other year by just about the same proportions, because Obama is black.

When 95% of blacks vote for obama there is no justification, I saw plenty of idiots saying they were voting for him because he was black and most of them knew nothing about his policies or that they dont work.

Jan 25, 2011
When 95% of blacks vote for obama there is no justification, I saw plenty of idiots saying they were voting for him because he was black and most of them knew nothing about his policies or that they dont work.

You really don't know how to address factual information do you? I'll try again. If blacks have historically voted for Democratic Presidential candidates in the exact same proportions, what does Obama's race have to do with it? It's been the same every single election.

Please address the historical record this time.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You really don't know how to address factual information do you? I'll try again. If blacks have historically voted for Democratic Presidential candidates in the exact same proportions, what does Obama's race have to do with it? It's been the same every single election.

Please address the historical record this time.

He can't. His head would explode. Righties generally resolve cognitive dissonance with denial, and this false meme of "black people voted for Obama only because he's black" is a perfect example.

It's what they have to believe to stay in their emotional comfort zone, to keep the Faith. That pertains to a great deal more of the way they view the world & their place in it, as well.

Apr 27, 2012
He can't. His head would explode. Righties generally resolve cognitive dissonance with denial, and this false meme of "black people voted for Obama only because he's black" is a perfect example.

It's what they have to believe to stay in their emotional comfort zone, to keep the Faith. That pertains to a great deal more of the way they view the world & their place in it, as well.

Oh look its the leftist hack. I love how you guys have to resort to personal attacks