Unarmed black 17 year old shot by Neighborhood watch captain in gated community...

Page 1649 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
you quoting him and bashing GZ about telling the truth is rather idiotic. do you not understand why?

Seeing as the only person who can tell us exactly what went down is George Zimmerman, I don't find anything inaccurate about my previous statements.

Perhaps you can enlighten me about how you feel simple facts are idiotic.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Plenty of other things matter, considering we don't even know how the altercation started.

If Zimmerman chased after and attempted to detain a 17 year old kid, and that 17 year old kid defended himself against an attacker, I find it hard to believe any jury would buy his bullshit.

And that scenario is as or more probable than any you have suggested. We're talking about a guy here who's facing a long stint in prison if convicted. He's already shown he's capable of lying and deceiving people. There's a point at which you have to consider that anything zimmerman claims is only stated because he has to explain away all his poor decisions and erratic behavior that night.

Even IF that's what happened, the initial aggressor can shoot in self defense when he is on his back, restrained, after being brutally beaten, unable to retreat, screaming for his life.

No matter what if you can think of, it's trumped by those facts and law, ALL evidence and ALL witnesses. There is not a shred of evidence that shows this wasn't self defense, not a single piece, nothing.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Plenty of other things matter, considering we don't even know how the altercation started.

If Zimmerman chased after and attempted to detain a 17 year old kid, and that 17 year old kid defended himself against an attacker, I find it hard to believe any jury would buy his bullshit.

And that scenario is as or more probable than any you have suggested. We're talking about a guy here who's facing a long stint in prison if convicted. He's already shown he's capable of lying and deceiving people. There's a point at which you have to consider that anything zimmerman claims is only stated because he has to explain away all his poor decisions and erratic behavior that night.
the prosecution has admitted that there is no evidence that
If Zimmerman chased after and attempted to detain a 17 year old kid

Please come up with another theory that has the facts to support it.
Prosecution will have to use facts to convict Zimmerman.
Supposition will not cut it.

Last edited:

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Even IF that's what happened, the initial aggressor can shoot in self defense when he is on his back, restrained, after being brutally beaten, unable to retreat, screaming for his life.

No matter what if you can think of, it's trumped by those facts and law, ALL evidence and ALL witnesses. There is not a shred of evidence that shows this wasn't self defense, not a single piece, nothing.

Simple self defense claims can be nullified if the defense can show that zimmerman acted irresponsibly and irrationally that night.

Profiling Trayvon could go racial. Once Zimmerman realized he was a black teen, he immediately thought in his mind that he must be one of the black teens they suspected of burglaries in the area.

Zimmerman proceeded w\ this in his mind and made countless irrational decisions under the mistaken idea that he was chasing after a burglar simply because he was black like the suspects.

I get it... black guys all look the same, right? We're all friends here, you can simply nod if you'd like.

Just because a black guy steals your bike doesn't mean you chase down every black person you see while calling them fucking punks & assholes despite knowing nothing about them other than they're black like the black person who wronged you.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
the prosecution has admitted that there is no evidence that

Please come up with another theory that has the facts to support it.

for fuck sake...

we've all heard the phone recording.

Zimmerman clearly exits his vehicle while huffing and puffing after saying " these assholes always get away" and then " fucking punk(s)" as he leaves his car to go after Trayvon. Why else would he leave his car?

I could care less if the prosecution had to say they had no evidence, as in a witness seeing zimmerman chase after him. Legal semantics. Anybody who listens to that recording should be connecting those dots.

He doesn't see the guy take off running, and then frantically get out of his car to find a street sign in the neighborhood he knows like the back of his hand.. that makes no sense at all.

And then there's DeeDee. Of course the defense will do anything they can to try to smear her and say her story is bullshit, because her story directly contradicts Zimmerman's official story... and makes sense.

Her story makes more sense than Zimmerman's story about ' the suspect emerging from the darkness '.

Dee Dee describes the 2 exchanging words. Trayvon asks why he's following him, and an angry george zimmerman says WHAT ARE YOU DOING AROUND HERE? ' This perfectly matches up with the situation as opposed to Zimmerman's claims of being attacked as he walked to his car.

It makes perfect sense that a guy who clearly thought the kid he was profiling was a criminal was going after him, because after all, these assholes always get away.

Zimmerman's language, attitude, and poor decision making skills are all the evidence you need.

I don't think it'd take long under cross examination for Zimmerman to be caught in a lie about his claims and about chasing after Trayvon.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Seeing as the only person who can tell us exactly what went down is George Zimmerman, I don't find anything inaccurate about my previous statements.

Perhaps you can enlighten me about how you feel simple facts are idiotic.

/facepalm

Originally Posted by Druidx
Speaking of Deedee, has it came out yet who started the lie she was only 16.
Did she lie when asked? Did the family not know how old she was? Did Crump start the lie to prevent anyone accessing DeeDee and getting the truth?

this is what you quoted

The only person who can give us the truth is George Zimmerman who's being gagged by some sleazy lawyers.

Your statement is speculative... Zimmerman's situation is not. He knows the truth and has people working hard to make sure nobody ever has access to that truth.

this is your response to it.

Now think. How in this quote pattern does your response make sense? how the fuck is GZ to know the age of Dee dee? how is HE keeping it from coming out.

either you misquoted or had no idea what was said.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
The only person who can give us the truth is George Zimmerman who's being gagged by some sleazy lawyers.

Your statement is speculative... Zimmerman's situation is not. He knows the truth and has people working hard to make sure nobody ever has access to that truth.

Please sign on after the acquittal. Kthxbye

acquittal means it gets to trail. MORE i see the more i doubt it gets to a real trial.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
There is another hearing scheduled for the 11th. So next Monday will be a big one in terms of what happens next.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Wow. All kinds of prosecutorial misconduct, hiding evidence, and potentially illegal shit being done by the state and Corey. Zimmerman is going to freaking rich when it's done with.

Go read the filings at http://www.gzlegalcase.com

Justice is being done right here. The system is working.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
I think at this point even the .gov knows that this is over, it is just a matter of when/how to drop the case.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
First thing the defense should do is file a motion to dismiss.

Can't. The ball is already rolling because of racist black folk.

Now justice will prevail. And a shit ton of people are in for a world of hurt for perversion of justice.

Bring on the riots. I'm ready.

See. The filings by the defense. Wholeotta illegal shit going on. Stay ready, stay armed against Obama sons.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008

Now justice will prevail. And a shit ton of people are in for a world of hurt for perversion of justice.

See. The filings by the defense. Wholeotta illegal shit going on. Stay ready, stay armed against Obama sons.

So.. ready for the race war are ya?

chimaxi83

Diamond Member
May 18, 2003

What does this fucking buffoon mean by Obama sons? Black people?

Spidey, seems like you ejaculate at the news of any dead black people. Don't get me wrong, I believe a person should do anything to protect themselves from serious injury/death... But you seriously sound like a confederate flag waving,cross burning fucking moron o_O

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hey all, I've just completed a video which attempts to make the case that it was Zimmerman, not Trayvon screaming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk0wHTtszso

What does this fucking buffoon mean by Obama sons? Black people?

President Obama responded to the Trayvon case by saying "y'know, if I had a son... he'd look like Trayvon." this is widely regarded by many as having been a premature, divisive, stupid thing for him to say. Some feel it helped further bias some already VERY biased coverage.

So that's what spidey is referring to.