Two Tennessee men charged with raping 9-month-old baby and filming attack

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
https://www.foxnews.com/us/two-men-charged-with-raping-9-month-old-baby-and-filming-attack

Two Tennessee men accused of raping a 9-month-old girl and filming the attack were indicted Tuesday on multiple charges.

Isiah Dequan Hayes, 19, and Daireus Jumare Ice, 22, are both charged with aggravated rape of a child and aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor, FOX13 Memphis reported.

The alleged attack was reported to police in October 2016 after the girl’s mother reported finding a cellphone video allegedly showing Hayes performing a sexual act on the baby.
MS.jpg

Im not really even sure what to say. Doesn’t matter what sentence they get, soon as they hit the prison yard those two are dead. World will be a better place for it. :mad:

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Good God! They must have REALLY tiny winkies.

Pathetic cocksuckers should be put in General pop to see what real men have.

Last edited:

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
... soon as they hit the prison yard those two are dead. World will be a better place for it. :mad:

This is true. And while I'd be happier for the state to deal with their punishment I'm not going to shed a tear if someone else does.

(This is assuming that they are guilty)

Reactions: DarthKyrie

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
"The alleged attack was reported to police in October 2016 after the girl’s mother reported finding a cellphone video allegedly showing Hayes performing a sexual act on the baby.

She was able to identify Hayes through Facebook and turned the information over to police, authorities said."

She didn't find the cellphone video till now?

Reactions: pauldun170

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
At first I thought it this story was the dude who was charged with raping a two week old but totally different mother fuckers here... WTF seriously WTF

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
That's a bit too much.

How could someone think to do this to a BABY?? Messed up. :(

It happens more than you would ever want to think about. There were a number of instances a few years ago in African countries where the rumor was going around that sex with a baby would cure AIDS.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
I can't for the life of me even understand why in Hell would anyone do anything sexual to a baby.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I can't for the life of me even understand why in Hell would anyone do anything sexual to a baby.
Try proving how the were made to feel about themselves is real, that how you feel about them and how they really feel about themselves is one and the same.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
And I don't want. Doing anything like that to infants is extremely disgusting.
Right, let's move the discussion to you pretending I said it wasn't disgusting so you can play victim to my callous immorality. I told you what I see while you play covered in fairy dust.