Two Tennessee men charged with raping 9-month-old baby and filming attack

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Id suggest giving their bodies to science in some way.. Need to understand that shit... Reminds me of that dude on salts that was caught eating the face of a homeless person while said person was still alive.. Some shit is just too weird to understand at first glance.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Id suggest giving their bodies to science in some way.. Need to understand that shit... Reminds me of that dude on salts that was caught eating the face of a homeless person while said person was still alive.. Some shit is just too weird to understand at first glance.
You didn’t buy my explanation either? You don’t see a connection with demonstrating how bad ass they could be and making a video of the act? Negative attention is better than no attention for those whose lives are empty of self respect. “Look at those dudes of film. Aren’t they disgusting. I want them dead.” They mean something to you now and there’s the satisfaction of the pain they bring to you. The only thing for the next sick asshole is how to top them.

Look at the terms famous and infamous. That they have the same root tells me that at some level this has long been understood.

Reactions: Perknose

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
You didn’t buy my explanation either? You don’t see a connection with demonstrating how bad ass they could be and making a video of the act? Negative attention is better than no attention for those whose lives are empty of self respect. “Look at those dudes of film. Aren’t they disgusting. I want them dead.” They mean something to you now and there’s the satisfaction of the pain they bring to you. The only thing for the next sick asshole is how to top them.

Look at the terms famous and infamous. That they have the same root tells me that at some level this has long been understood.

Nothing about this makes sense to me at all... they must realize that putting it on video increases their chances of dying from anal expansion in prison increases manifold.. and no, in what circles would such a thing net you street cred?

Actually thinking about it reminds me ... (goddammit)
"South African men rape babies as 'cure' for Aids"
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html

So its not without precedence, homo sapiens does this shit, for different reasons.
Besides the cultural and societal gaps we should examine under what kind of psychological trauma/conditions a man can get hard from looking at baby and then continue to fuck another life just because. My guess is that these men have had bad shit happen to them selves ... add some meth/crack/salts to that equation and remove whatever little societal conformity the had to begin and .... This can happen? Dont know. We need to know!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Nothing about this makes sense to me at all... they must realize that putting it on video increases their chances of dying from anal expansion in prison increases manifold.. and no, in what circles would such a thing net you street cred?

Actually thinking about it reminds me ... (goddammit)
"South African men rape babies as 'cure' for Aids"
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html

So its not without precedence, homo sapiens does this shit, for different reasons.
Besides the cultural and societal gaps we should examine under what kind of psychological trauma/conditions a man can get hard from looking at baby and then continue to fuck another life just because. My guess is that these men have had bad shit happen to them selves ... add some meth/crack/salts to that equation and remove whatever little societal conformity the had to begin and .... This can happen? Dont know. We need to know!
How old were you when you first got psychologically traumatized. How much do you enjoy listening to babies cry in restaurants. Enjoy poopy diapers in the parking lot, do you? The only people who will ever figure this out are those with the self awareness and fortunate circumstance to have been forced to know that they hate themselves. To protect the ego, this will always otherwise remain a mystery.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
...The only people who will ever figure this out are those with the self awareness and fortunate circumstance to have been forced to know that they hate themselves. To protect the ego, this will always otherwise remain a mystery.

Yea, so you say, I am not so sure though. Take profilers, criminal profilers .. Such a job must give a person insight into many dark places of the human soul.

Josephus312

Aug 10, 2018
How old were you when you first got psychologically traumatized. How much do you enjoy listening to babies cry in restaurants. Enjoy poopy diapers in the parking lot, do you? The only people who will ever figure this out are those with the self awareness and fortunate circumstance to have been forced to know that they hate themselves. To protect the ego, this will always otherwise remain a mystery.

Are you a sociopath? I don't mean that as an insult, I'm genuinely curious.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
In TN this is a class A felony which permits a 60 year sentence, or pretty much life in prison.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
No offense taken. That such a question would come up with regards to what I have said seems perfectly natural to me. Naturally also, although you asked me, no answer I give should ever be taken as certainty as to me telling the truth. I found a recent test available to take on the internet that offered to tell you if you are a sociopath or a psychopath. Not sure of the name but something about the dark side, Anyway, answering even more severely or brutally honestly than I think many of the question really intended, I still scored very low on that scale.

For example there were questions about whether the opinions of others matter to you, they don't to psychopaths because your and your opinion is worthless to them. But I am very much the same. For example, I am not bothered by your suspicion I might be a sociopath because I am sure I'm not and the logical reasons you would have that suspicion are obvious to me to boot. I think the difference between people who are morally indifferent and morally confident may externally look similar.

So what is the answer? To test low on psychopathology is to test high in empathy, the capacity to put yourself in another's shoes, to feel what others must feel. I have two things going for me there. I had a teacher who knew himself and thus the nature of man far far better than I did and by following the methods he had used to know himself I was able to verity the results via actual internal experience. Have you ever said to yourself or had the feeling, Just my luck or why does this always happen to me? I would suggest it comes from the feeling that we deserve bad luck and bad things happening because we hate ourselves. How we manifest that behavior is as varied as the types of people in the world. I also believe that the more you know how real your self hate is, the less subject to it you become on an unconscious level because knowing it is the opposite of unconsciously feeling it and not knowing you do.

Josephus312

Aug 10, 2018
No offense taken. That such a question would come up with regards to what I have said seems perfectly natural to me. Naturally also, although you asked me, no answer I give should ever be taken as certainty as to me telling the truth. I found a recent test available to take on the internet that offered to tell you if you are a sociopath or a psychopath. Not sure of the name but something about the dark side, Anyway, answering even more severely or brutally honestly than I think many of the question really intended, I still scored very low on that scale.

For example there were questions about whether the opinions of others matter to you, they don't to psychopaths because your and your opinion is worthless to them. But I am very much the same. For example, I am not bothered by your suspicion I might be a sociopath because I am sure I'm not and the logical reasons you would have that suspicion are obvious to me to boot. I think the difference between people who are morally indifferent and morally confident may externally look similar.

So what is the answer? To test low on psychopathology is to test high in empathy, the capacity to put yourself in another's shoes, to feel what others must feel. I have two things going for me there. I had a teacher who knew himself and thus the nature of man far far better than I did and by following the methods he had used to know himself I was able to verity the results via actual internal experience. Have you ever said to yourself or had the feeling, Just my luck or why does this always happen to me? I would suggest it comes from the feeling that we deserve bad luck and bad things happening because we hate ourselves. How we manifest that behavior is as varied as the types of people in the world. I also believe that the more you know how real your self hate is, the less subject to it you become on an unconscious level because knowing it is the opposite of unconsciously feeling it and not knowing you do.

It's your shown lack of empathy that made me curious in the first place. I don't think there are internet tests that can reveal your true colors but I do think that someone who identifies and feels empathy with an assailant and refuses to wish for punishment and revenge for what was done to the innocent is a sociopath of sorts.

If I've ever said "why does this always happen to me" I have meant it jokingly. I'm very aware of who I am, of what I am and of what it took for me to get here. I blame no one for my own actions but myself because I'm the only one who commit them and the only one who can stop them.

I am also entirely sure that I love myself with all that I am because that is the only way I can be of any service to those who love me for being me. I have no regrets that I have not apologized for, no misdeeds I have not made amends for and while there are those who would condemn me, I am not one of them.

I do get what you are saying though, the idea of getting hung up on things, to lash out because of what you hate in yourself is what you hate about others, this isn't news to me. I'm fully aware of the demon screaming in the darkest pits of your self despair, I killed mine.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It's your shown lack of empathy that made me curious in the first place. I don't think there are internet tests that can reveal your true colors but I do think that someone who identifies and feels empathy with an assailant and refuses to wish for punishment and revenge for what was done to the innocent is a sociopath of sorts.

If I've ever said "why does this always happen to me" I have meant it jokingly. I'm very aware of who I am, of what I am and of what it took for me to get here. I blame no one for my own actions but myself because I'm the only one who commit them and the only one who can stop them.

I am also entirely sure that I love myself with all that I am because that is the only way I can be of any service to those who love me for being me. I have no regrets that I have not apologized for, no misdeeds I have not made amends for and while there are those who would condemn me, I am not one of them.

I do get what you are saying though, the idea of getting hung up on things, to lash out because of what you hate in yourself is what you hate about others, this isn't news to me. I'm fully aware of the demon screaming in the darkest pits of your self despair, I killed mine.
Yeah, well excuse me if I find it a bit odd that when you say you get the idea of lashing out at what you hate in yourself you hate in others and in the next breath tell me all about the demons you see seathing in me that you killed in yourself. Now my turn to tell you about you. You mistook my explanation for why viciously hateful people got to be how they are with apologizing and showing sympathy or lenience toward that behavior. It was very unkind and dehumanizing to me for you to do that, not the actions of a loving person at all but surely charactistic of a morally self certain and uptight prick. 60 years each will be fine with me and if such deeply disturbed people find their way to sainthood as you have, they should focus that light on their fellow prisoners rather that rejoin society, in my opinion. I hope you are not too dense to understand this. So far you have been.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Tennessee? That explains their desire for more restrictions on accordions. Why just fuck over a mother when you can fuck a baby.

/s

Barf... Fucking disgusting

Josephus312

Aug 10, 2018
Yeah, well excuse me if I find it a bit odd that when you say you get the idea of lashing out at what you hate in yourself you hate in others and in the next breath tell me all about the demons you see seathing in me that you killed in yourself..

I removed the rest of your post to save you the embarrassment. By "your" I meant my or perhaps a royal you. It was in no way meant personally or an attempt to force my idea upon you.

Also, I read the rest of your post, you're lashing out and you are now arguing with your previous point, this has nothing to do with me.

Take care and stop trying to find your victimhood in every issue because it won't do you any good.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I removed the rest of your post to save you the embarrassment. By "your" I meant my or perhaps a royal you. It was in no way meant personally or an attempt to force my idea upon you.

Also, I read the rest of your post, you're lashing out and you are now arguing with your previous point, this has nothing to do with me.

Take care and stop trying to find your victimhood in every issue because it won't do you any good.
OK then. Just not too good at English. And please, no fantasies of mythical embarrassment you egotistically imply you created in me. I’m just fine with what I said.

The question I have is, can you see a difference in an explanation for bad behavior and and an apology for it, and are you still on about my sociopathic intent to excuse these two as your whole screed against me seemed to rest on. I am not st all forgiving of that kind of behavior in the sense I would ever permit such people to not be separated from society. What I do not feel a need for is to mount a white horse, to wallow in disgust, or protest to levels that reveal some childish emotional need that indeed I really am on the ‘good guy’s team’. My interest is in understanding the human psyche, not flailing about attempting to impress how morally fit I am. I am not the monster you projected me to be and I understand those monsters better than you do in my opinion. I am not very worried about what I will find hidden in me because I have already opened that can of worms and survived.

Funny too the difference I see between being frank and lashing out.

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
Wow, I was expecting two white backwater hicks in suspenders. Either way, the punishment for these two monsters doesn't change. Even a bullet to the back of each of their heads is too much money spent. Just grab something re-useable like a baseball bat or a rope and end them. Or throw them in a mulch machine and let them be useful for something in life, like help plants grow.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
You're not genuinely anything.
7G3zITG.png

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I’d put money it wasn’t something about being badass but they were on meth or crack.
Everyone jumps to it must be meth or crack. I'm no defender of these chemicals, but there is another much more widely used chemical, alcohol that's involved in way more many instances than meth or crack similar to this. It's a hell of a drug. Oh, but it's legal.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Everyone jumps to it must be meth or crack. I'm no defender of these chemicals, but there is another much more widely used chemical, alcohol that's involved in way more many instances than meth or crack similar to this. It's a hell of a drug. Oh, but it's legal.
I think the issue isn’t so much what chemicals can bring to the surface so much as it is that some people have become that can surface. I am fairly confident that none of those things would manifest in most people.

And surely, if not a mercy and whatever that might imply, I personally appreciated his post, not only for the likely truth of it, but for the moral character that prompted his saying it.

Reactions: Perknose

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
"The alleged attack was reported to police in October 2016 after the girl’s mother reported finding a cellphone video allegedly showing Hayes performing a sexual act on the baby.

She was able to identify Hayes through Facebook and turned the information over to police, authorities said."

She didn't find the cellphone video till now?
I'd like to know how many people viewed the video, were capable of identifying the men and/or the child, and didn't report it to the authorities. There's a special place in hell for them too (and hopefully in prison in this lifetime if authorities can trace it.)

Reactions: paperfist

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001

Alcohol is a hell of a drug. But speed gives you uncontrolable sexual urges. Far, far greater than what alcohol triggers.