Trump will win in a landslide

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
In all seriousness from an economic perspective I hope Trump is successful if the election goes the way it is looking. My expectations are low though.

Reactions: SP33Demon

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Walked by the Javits Center last night and saw them preparing it for Hillary Clinton's Election Night party. The largest glass ceiling in NYC! Funny thing was outside, a FOX satellite truck was right next to a CNN satellite truck.

Fa8n09HyW5ATXdpJtOqMaRHRF2opEpPNvZy8DrT8fGd8_5F7HLZrGrtkVRd2JztU9wcgLeZJEO8=w1220-h912-no

How's the party, bucko?

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
New York Times didn't give Trump Georgia until after midnight and still haven't given Trump Iowa.

SolMiester

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2004
In all seriousness from an economic perspective I hope Trump is successful if the election goes the way it is looking. My expectations are low though.

Huh?, if Trump wins, most markets will drop due to Trumps left field opinions, America will sink!

SolMiester

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2004
Perhaps that's because the big fat cats know they can't get away with their crap anymore?

The markets are WAAAAAY down right now too BTW.

LOL, not sure if serious?, what do you think Trump is?..seriously, Trump will only hurt US relations with the rest of the world.

MajinCry

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2015
Trump's win is proof that we are no longer a Christian nation.

Yeah, you guys need to go back to following the Good Book. Leviticus has been feeling lonely these days, and those rape victims aren't going to stone themselves.

On a bit more serious note, It's fine proof of what will happen to a country that has a subpar education system.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Yeah, you guys need to go back to following the Good Book. Leviticus has been feeling lonely these days, and those rape victims aren't going to stone themselves.

On a bit more serious note, It's fine proof of what will happen to a country that has a subpar education system.

Elect someone who will make the education system great again?

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
And I predict when drumpf loses, sp33dy, lk, conner, et al will go into hiding to lick their wounds for an extended period of time.
Grab that ass conner.
Epic thread is epic. Hi Sheik, hope you aren't drinking yourself into oblivion right now. ;)