its-finally-happening.jpg

LOCK HIM UP!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RingedVelvetyEarwig-max-1mb.gif

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
its-finally-happening.jpg

LOCK HIM UP!

Not gonna hold my breath. My guess is that Trump might be losing his shit and blowing this out of proportion because he’s so afraid to answer for his crimes—but reality might be FBI had to be very narrow/very specific in scope for a federal judge in Florida to sign off on a search warrant. Judge knows the right wing would be coming for them/their family if they went after every piece of paper, computer, hard drive and phone on the property.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
CNN saying they broke a safe on the property and made off with the contents. (Oops that was in Trump’s statement so not confirmed)

Heard one talking head say they searched his bedroom and bedroom office but not sure if that’s conjecture or confirmed. No statement from DOJ yet.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Hm, am I to understand that the former President who was found to have had multiple boxes that contained some classified information at his residence in the past has been raided? Peculiar, most peculiar indeed.

Would be hilarious if it was a glorified librarian (National Archives) that tipped off the FBI. Kinda like an accountant nailing Al Capone.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
The man is likely under investigation for any of like a dozen things. Eventually word on what the warrant is for will leak out so we'll see.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
So is Fox News breaking a new story on Hunter Biden yet? What’s going on with that FBI agent who let him off the hook???

This raid is to retrieve the evidence that Trump has on Hunter and Joe but Trump has withheld it because he is a man of kindness and honor and didn't feel it was right to attack the sitting President or his family. With the evidence from this raid the military will finally have the information it needs to take down the deep state and return a reluctant Trump to his rightful place as President.

Or just some shit about lizard people, pizza parlors, baby sushi bars, and vampire blood orgies in the US capital.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I think the odds Trump declares soon just went way up. The GOP doesn't want that and he won't really be shielded but there aren't a lot of other moves.

Was just about to post this. I think his re-election campaign will formally kick off this week.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Prediction: FBI isn’t after anything that incriminates Trump/other Trumps directly. They’re after incriminating info Trump was holding onto to blackmail GOP lawmakers or former WH staff.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
FBI broke into the safe of a former President? Wow. IF what His Donaldship says is true he is right, this has certainly never been done before. PS-the right to break into the safe would have been had to spelled out in the search warrant-so the need to do so would have had to be spelled out in detail to the judge that issued the search warrant.

This could really be something big.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Not gonna hold my breath. My guess is that Trump might be losing his shit and blowing this out of proportion because he’s so afraid to answer for his crimes—but reality might be FBI had to be very narrow/very specific in scope for a federal judge in Florida to sign off on a search warrant. Judge knows the right wing would be coming for them/their family if they went after every piece of paper, computer, hard drive and phone on the property.

I'm just going to enjoy this now.

Yes, it's always ended up in disappointment, eg NY SD, Mueller, etc etc etc etc....

.... But I'm hoping the FBI/ DOJ wouldn't pull the trigger on this unless they have a solid case.

If they don't follow thru, and Trump wins in 24.. holy shit.

Reactions: Pohemi

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/08/us/politics/trump-fbi-mar-a-lago.html

The search, according to two people familiar with the investigation, appeared to be focused on material that Mr. Trump had brought with him to Mar-a-Lago, his private club and residence, after he left the White House. Those boxes contained many pages of classified documents, according to a person familiar with their contents.

lmao if he goes down for this after slagging Hillary on the emails

APU_Fusion

Dec 16, 2013
The Orangalinie, but his classified documents meme bring a sweet tear of hope to the educated and non willfully ignorant masses. Lock him up. Lock him up

Reactions: Pohemi