Trump just fired Comey!

Page 31 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
lol, what a dickpunch.

If I was Comey, I'd be giving my tapes to the Russians, they can stack it in the dossier with the peepee tape.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
8B3bNVF.jpg

The President of the United States is threatening the former FBI director in the open....
That's not real is it? Is it?

Edit: wow, it really is.

Isn't that essentially an admission of guilt? If he was telling the truth regarding their conversations, what would there be to leak..?

Reactions: ivwshane

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Given Trump's total inability to tell anything resembling the truth I think if anybody has "tapes" it would be Comey.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
8B3bNVF.jpg

The President of the United States is threatening the former FBI director in the open....

Good. Let him tweet away. Let him go on air daily and ramble. Every single time his mouth sphincter relaxes to release the next steaming pile of verbal diarrhea it's just more ammunition to work against him.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
That's not real is it? Is it?

yes it is, the latest in this tweet storm this morning:

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11m11 minutes ago
    James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

6,004 replies2,469 retweets6,880 likes

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 29m29 minutes ago
    ...Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future "press briefings" and hand out written responses for the sake of accuracy???

9,754 replies3,671 retweets13,820 likes

3. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 38m38 minutes ago
    As a very active President with lots of things happening, it is not possible for my surrogates to stand at podium with perfect accuracy!....

7,671 replies2,966 retweets11,980 likes

4. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 43m43 minutes ago
    The Fake Media is working overtime today!

5,673 replies5,706 retweets17,193 likes

5. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 45m45 minutes ago
    Again, the story that there was collusion between the Russians & Trump campaign was fabricated by Dems as an excuse for losing the election.

6,101 replies4,578 retweets16,013 likes

Freaking child in the white house.

Reactions: Ajay and ch33zw1z

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Good. Let him tweet away. Let him go on air daily and ramble. Every single time his mouth sphincter relaxes to release the next steaming pile of verbal diarrhea it's just more ammunition to work against him.

I agree. His mouth will be his undoing.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
yes it is, the latest in this tweet storm this morning:

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11m11 minutes ago
    James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

6,004 replies2,469 retweets6,880 likes

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 29m29 minutes ago
    ...Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future "press briefings" and hand out written responses for the sake of accuracy???

9,754 replies3,671 retweets13,820 likes

3. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 38m38 minutes ago
    As a very active President with lots of things happening, it is not possible for my surrogates to stand at podium with perfect accuracy!....

7,671 replies2,966 retweets11,980 likes

4. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 43m43 minutes ago
    The Fake Media is working overtime today!

5,673 replies5,706 retweets17,193 likes

5. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 45m45 minutes ago
    Again, the story that there was collusion between the Russians & Trump campaign was fabricated by Dems as an excuse for losing the election.

6,101 replies4,578 retweets16,013 likes

Freaking child in the white house.
Yea. Wow. I just edited my post. Isn't that an admission of guilt? If he was honest about his conversations with Comey, what would there be to leak?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Yea. Wow. I just edited my post. Isn't that an admission of guilt? If he was honest about his conversations with Comey, what would there be to leak?

If nothing else this morning's tweet storm is an admission of the chaotic nature of this administration since it seems its impossible for him to keep his team on the same page. What a shitty leader and manager he really is.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Just wait, all the usual faux pundits will come in to defend his twitter posts. He's the best ever. Period.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
If nothing else this morning's tweet storm is an admission of the chaotic nature of this administration since it seems its impossible for him to keep his team on the same page. What a shitty leader and manager he really is.
I'm actually surprised at how bad of a liar Trump is given his history in business. I suppose when you can just lean on people with cash, you don't need other skills?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Are we really surprised though. Trump has had decades in the spotlight and already shown his character is not going to change.

Comey should just feel lucky he doesn't have a vagina.

Reactions: Azuma Hazuki
Nov 30, 2006
aau.sized.jpg

aav.sized.jpg

Didn't work for me either. Alien, maybe we need the conservative "Fake News" browser.
Typo...should say "denied" but the hits are the same and illustrate my point of just how pervasive this fake news was in MSM. Comey was NOT denied additional resources for the Russian investigation as he never asked the DOJ for them..

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Damn it, came here to post the entertaining tweets this morning.
Man the guy just pushes the needle more and more every day. Completely unhinged and over his head.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
Jesus H. Christ on a rubber crutch. Trump really is a piece of shit. Can't say one way or another exactly what sort of individual Comey is, but, watching his recent testimony I saw other links to his testimony relating to some of the Bush admin's shenanigans he had to contend with.

The guy seems to have integrity, and it's possible to make mistakes out of a position of integrity. He certainly is a far better example of a human being than Trump, who verges on being a troglodyte.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
So we now have a situation where the president basically admitted to committing a crime in a televised interview and people are still so partisan that they are whining about the media.

Conservatives have lost their minds. I mean they went crazy under Obama but I figured that was just partisanship. It seems that the alternate reality they constructed to convince themselves Obama was bad just kind of stuck.

What do you do when half the country has simply lost any contact with reality?

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
So is today's outburst a reaction to the last few days....or a pathetic attempt to get ahead of what is to come? Lets see what WaPo has up their sleeve today.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
So is today's outburst a reaction to the last few days....or a pathetic attempt to get ahead of what is to come? Lets see what WaPo has up their sleeve today.

What else does anyone need to see? Trump admitted to Lester Holt that the Russia investigation was one of his reasons for firing Comey. That's obstruction of justice.

Usually obstruction is hard to prove because you have to prove that's why he did it, but he just came straight out and admitted to a crime. Time to lock him up.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Typo...should say "denied" but the hits are the same and illustrate my point of just how pervasive this fake news was in MSM. Comey was NOT denied additional resources for the Russian investigation as he never asked the DOJ for them..

1.)At some point you have to wonder why this is more important than the fact that Trump fired the FBI director investigating him.

2.) Just like most of your posts, as more info comes out, I'm sure you'll look equally ridiculous. Remember your argument about the Deputy AG yesterday. Here is the liberal bastion(lol) the Wall Street Journal's reporting.

Rosenstein Pressed White House to Correct the Record on Comey Firing
Deputy attorney general objected to White House description of events, and hinted he couldn’t work in an environment where facts weren’t accurately reported

Now, we can play the semantics game or we can can understand the gist of the reporting and be thankful we have a better understanding of how this episode transpired. And it should be troubling that the deputy AG is playing this semantics game.