Trump Fluffer Rally

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FFFF

Dec 20, 2015
Thanks. I'm not sure what to say, this is another level of stupid.

Well it's sorta truth, whatever Trump would say or do they would still hate him just because of the extreme identity politics found in mainstream media.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Bigly! Not to give any credit to trump rallies but it looks like folks are still coming in and the pillar is right in the way where the speaker would be.

Also what's with this flag in the background looks like some russian or communist flag?

636386719666998413--02W9347.JPG

Know your state flags of the US.

Of course, if you came up in the '50s with B/W TV, the flag would not have appeared in color if at all:

"Out of the blue of the Western sky . . . comes . . . . SKY KING! [Vrrrrrrrooo--ooooommmm! [with Doppler effect]] . . . And his neice, Penny!"

Arizonan Repubs are sort of a different breed, without branding them as Trumpie-Lunatics.

It's really a shame that the state leans Red instead of Blue. Here and there, the progressives get their voice. Janet Napolitano had been state governor before her current post at UC.

It's such a beautiful place, otherwise. Except for the likelihood that downtown Phoenix can reach a temperature close to 120F in summer . . . That's not TOO much an exaggeration, either.

Edward Abbey is buried in the Cabeza Prieta Wildlife Refuge -- illegally, as the story from the '80s goes. Only a few people know where to find the grave. If more Arizonans were like Abbey, it would be a better America.

Before he died, he asserted that he wanted to be reincarnated in his next life as a Turkey Vulture.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-paperwork-ready-for-joe-arpaio-pardon-report

Trump can't pardon him or it will contradict his "Law and Order" talking point.
Can't go pardoning those who break laws or disrupt order

Seems to fit in perfectly with his first priority of pandering to racists.

Well it's sorta truth, whatever Trump would say or do they would still hate him just because of the extreme identity politics found in mainstream media.

Yeah, fake news reporting on his birtherism and ranting about/blaming mexicans, muslims, blacks and so on.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
I know trump could create a new cabinet level position called:

Reich Minister For Non-Fake News

It has a certain ring to it.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
Thanks. I'm not sure what to say, this is another level of stupid.

It's another tactic Trump employs that was borrowed from Islamic dictators. They oppress the people and then blame America. Trump is doing the same thing. It's not me, it's America. Trump does deflection Muslim style and his followers love it.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
Meant to say tear gas. Editing now.
Same stuff, really.

According to this article they did use pepper spray..

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-idUSKCN1B211U

"Police used pepper spray to disperse crowds after protesters threw rocks and bottles outside the convention center where Trump spoke", police said.
Yeah. That's the type of situation where they use it. They're trying to force the unruly crowd to move before they start hurting people.

Still, I wish they would force the Trump rally to disperse.
I've seen lots of video of tear gas canisters and flash bangs going into the crowd, rubber bullets hitting protesters, etc. I imagine there's plenty of video of all these unruly crowds that warranted a response like that. Can you post them?

The post I quoted said the protesters threw rocks and bottles.

What's more likely?

- The dispersal was in response to unruly behavior

or

- They used pepper spray / tear gas for no reason at all

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
The post I quoted said the protesters threw rocks and bottles.

What's more likely?

or

The post you quoted contained a CLAIM from POLICE that the protestors threw rocks and bottles.

Let's see the video that supports the cops' response.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
He's always been a shameless liar though, it hardly started with politics. I mean I remember one of his acquaintances saying that Trump would lie to people just to stay in practice. The pathological lying isn't something forced on him, it's a fundamental part of who he is.

My point was that politicians behave the way they do because they are rewarded for doing so. The fault lies on more than just their shoulders. ;)

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
The post you quoted contained a CLAIM from POLICE that the protestors threw rocks and bottles.

Let's see the video that supports the cops' response.
LOL! I get a homework assignment!

Again:

What's more likely?

or

I just pointed out how that stuff is supposed to be used and now I need to find some sort of evidence to prove what happened at a particular event, even though your implication that no rocks/bottles were thrown is highly unlikely.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Know your state flags of the US.

Of course, if you came up in the '50s with B/W TV, the flag would not have appeared in color if at all:

"Out of the blue of the Western sky . . . comes . . . . SKY KING! [Vrrrrrrrooo--ooooommmm! [with Doppler effect]] . . . And his neice, Penny!"

Arizonan Repubs are sort of a different breed, without branding them as Trumpie-Lunatics.

It's really a shame that the state leans Red instead of Blue. Here and there, the progressives get their voice. Janet Napolitano had been state governor before her current post at UC.

It's such a beautiful place, otherwise. Except for the likelihood that downtown Phoenix can reach a temperature close to 120F in summer . . . That's not TOO much an exaggeration, either.

Edward Abbey is buried in the Cabeza Prieta Wildlife Refuge -- illegally, as the story from the '80s goes. Only a few people know where to find the grave. If more Arizonans were like Abbey, it would be a better America.

Before he died, he asserted that he wanted to be reincarnated in his next life as a Turkey Vulture.

The U.S: State Flags - Map Quiz Game

US_MARYLAND.png