Trump Fluffer Rally

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yuge turnout yesterday:

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg:large

This room holds 4000 people. The other 3500 are all outside protesting.

GOP tries to show how much people love Trump with this picture of them lining up for Trump's rally yesterday:

DH31KjnVwAAMovv.jpg:large

Except it's NOT. It's the 2016 Cavaliers celebration. Lying again.
FAKE NEWS! Cavs didn't win a champoinship

Nov 30, 2006
Bigly! Not to give any credit to trump rallies but it looks like folks are still coming in and the pillar is right in the way where the speaker would be.

Also what's with this flag in the background looks like some russian or communist flag?

636386719666998413--02W9347.JPG
It's the Arizona State flag...lol.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Blacks for Trump
Insects for Raid

Guessing a desire to get on camera helps, but probably $$ had something to say. But the old standby is: some people in every group just have something wrong with them! Could also be that they are super-rich and figure the Republicans always have a soft spot for them (on paper, where the "I'm black" isn't as obvious.)

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Blacks for Trump
Insects for Raid

Guessing a desire to get on camera helps, but probably $$ had something to say. But the old standby is: some people in every group just have something wrong with them! Could also be that they are super-rich and figure the Republicans always have a soft spot for them (on paper, where the "I'm black" isn't as obvious.)

This guy has been behind the podium for other rallies. Obvious prop, paid or not.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-paperwork-ready-for-joe-arpaio-pardon-report
Regarding Sheriff A-Hole, he's done some pretty serious stuff but he is an old guy. I don't think a pardon is out of order. I'd probably do it too.
However a pardon to have him return to doing what he was doing or use him as a campaign feature is unacceptable.

Trump can't pardon him or it will contradict his "Law and Order" talking point.
Can't go pardoning those who break laws or disrupt order

Reactions: Thebobo

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-paperwork-ready-for-joe-arpaio-pardon-report

Trump can't pardon him or it will contradict his "Law and Order" talking point.
Can't go pardoning those who break laws or disrupt order

Not if it fits trumps agenda though. Of course there will probably be a lot of fake news regarding his hypocrisy if he goes ahead and does it but that's why it is fake news. Just remember this mexicans bad, wall good. Donald trump .... wrestler, CEO, reality TV star, intellectual tyrannosaurus, president of the united states. What can I say? The guy is a polymath.

From where I am sitting down here in aus the most dangerous part of the donalds agenda. Is attempting to marginalise and discredit the mainstream media. Simply because they are going to call him on his bullshit.

While the non fake news does nothing but praise him regardless of how hypocritical or inept he is. It's scary.

What he really needs is a josef goebbels maybe bannon will still fit that role?

Last edited:
Reactions: Thebobo
Feb 4, 2009
Serious question will we see a day where Trump gives a 4 hour speech? Similar to the old Soviet Union guys.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

it gets even stranger, as in racist and completely insane, in interviews he has given that can be found on Youtube. i think CNN should put this guy on and ask him if Trump has ever paid him for his travel expenses. the simple fact that Trump has directly addressed and praised this complete nutter while intentionally putting him on camera at rallies should be a problem in an of itself.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
it gets even stranger, as in racist and completely insane, in interviews he has given that can be found on Youtube. i think CNN should put this guy on and ask him if Trump has ever paid him for his travel expenses. the simple fact that Trump has directly addressed and praised this complete nutter while intentionally putting him on camera at rallies should be a problem in an of itself.
Isn't that the "where's my African-American"? Guy?

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
No, it's Trump who's slacking. Only 57 lies and other obnoxious comments in one speech? He's getting soft.

Some may think he enjoys lying but I think he does it because he feels he has to in order to compete. Besides being a narcissist he's also a competitor through and through. The kind of politicians that are successful says more about the society in which they thrive than the politicians themselves.

Nov 30, 2006
Some may think he enjoys lying but I think he does it because he feels he has to in order to compete. Besides being a narcissist he's also a competitor through and through. The kind of politicians that are successful says more about the society in which they thrive than the politicians themselves.
...and I thought Obama was a narcissist! lol

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

He's always been a shameless liar though, it hardly started with politics. I mean I remember one of his acquaintances saying that Trump would lie to people just to stay in practice. The pathological lying isn't something forced on him, it's a fundamental part of who he is.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Honestly I don't understand why the American tax payer has to put up millions for him to attend these rallies.