Trump Fluffer Rally

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Hitler was in excellent shape, had a fantastic head of hair, and actually believed in his own bullshit. He also respected and honored his girlfriend who became his one and only wife. He loved his country. He worked to make good things happen for his people. He knew how to organize. He wrote his own speeches, and they didnt suck. He understood how his government worked. He knew his history, and world history.

Oh, and he was a halfway decent painter as well. Not to mention, he killed Hitler, which probably makes him the most popular man in Europe.

Trump is a useless piece of pig crap by comparison.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Trump is sacrificing the poor in a manner reminiscent of how Hitler sacrificed the Jews. Many German Jews continues to support him and remained in country believing that he wouldn't do anything to harm them but eventually he got around to them. Our red state trumpnatics are behaving in a similar manner all the while his policies are working against them.

Nov 25, 2013
Trump is sacrificing the poor in a manner reminiscent of how Hitler sacrificed the Jews. Many German Jews continues to support him and remained in country believing that he wouldn't do anything to harm them but eventually he got around to them. Our red state trumpnatics are behaving in a similar manner all the while his policies are working against them.

Trump is not Hitler. I repeat, Trump is not Hitler. The poor are not being tossed into concentration camps to be gassed. The comparison is bullshit.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Trump is not Hitler. I repeat, Trump is not Hitler. The poor are not being tossed into concentration camps to be gassed. The comparison is bullshit.
You are correct... But there is true concern for the direction he seems determined to take the country... all paths leading to ultimate control. With that?... the man has a truly heinous soul. I don't think most of us wants to ever find out what that America looks like. Might not be worse but given his spiteful ugliness, it has the stench.