Discussion Trump 2024

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
This action could have helped some of his deplorable followers to actually get the vaccine in their arms.
He would rather go down as the accomplice COVID-19 serial killer. Even if it means killing his unwashed followers.

Trump Got Vaccinated Secretly, Because Otherwise He Might Have Helped the Country

• Wow
Reactions: cytg111

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
This action could have helped some of his deplorable followers to actually get the vaccine in their arms.
He would rather go down as the accomplice COVID-19 serial killer. Even if it means killing his unwashed followers.

Trump Got Vaccinated Secretly, Because Otherwise He Might Have Helped the Country

Money quote:

Still, it’s unclear exactly why Trump didn’t care to announce that he had been vaccinated in January. Maybe he understood that many of his supporters were anti-vaxxers and he didn’t want to betray them. Maybe he thought it would come across like he was giving into liberal propaganda. Maybe, as is the simple explanation for most of what confounds us about Trump, he’s just a huge asshole.

Occam's razor: usually the simplest explanation is the right one.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Money quote:

Occam's razor: usually the simplest explanation is the right one.

asshole, sure, but apparently, this is how his family was raised by his tyrannical father: illness was weakness. No one could ever be "sick" for any minute in that family. (I think this is all according to his cousin, Mary). If you even complained about not feeling so well, daddy Trump would ostracize you for a week. The Trumps were always "Far too great" of a people with superior blood to ever suffer from common human maladies. (yes, Donald Trump believes this shit to this day).

I wouldn't be surprised if they had to strap him down and maybe shove some ether into his face to calm him long enough to prick him.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Trump going against the WSJ editorial which is well known as being way right of center isn't a good look. It is a long way off but so far him being viable in 2024 is seems to be on shaky ground.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
He can drop the governors though .. right? So they drop him or get dropped. Done.

Really?

Aaaaand here we go

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

A group called Proud Patriots is charging nearly $30 for what they call a “2021 Inauguration” $2 bill. The display holder for the bill has Trump’s name and face on it. Trump lost the election to President Joe Biden.

The website also lists a half-dollar coin and labels it as a “Still My President” authentic half-dollar. One side of the coin appears to have a picture of Trump and the phrase “Still My President.”

Republican Dogs, which has multiple pro-Trump goods for pets, is selling a Trump 2024 flag for $15.95. The flag reads “Make Votes Count Again,” echoing a similar false complaint by Trump that the election was stolen from him and that votes were not counted. Federal and state officials have said no such problems occurred during the 2020 contest.

I Love My Freedom is promoting the sale of a T-shirt for around $25 that says “Jesus Is My Savior” and “Trump Is My President.”

I might consider buying some dog shit bags with Trumps face on them. But I’d want his face on the inside where the shit goes.

Lol ... It would be hilarious if Trump sued them.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Another day, another dumbass trump supporter.

Mielke said earlier that in response to his neighbors' continued flying of pro-Donald Trump and anti-Joe Biden flags four months after the election, he put up a flag that read: “TRUMP LOST LOL"

The doorbell video shows Mielke arriving at his house and a man across the street calling out to him to remove his flag and telling Mielke he moved into the wrong neighborhood.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
I think there are still 1 or 2 trump flags in my general area. Not close enough for me to hang a "trump lost LOL" flag though. But that's a brilliant move :D

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
The guy across the street finally took down his Trump flag and hoisted his new F’ Biden flag. It’s a small step in the right direction. It shows that he is keeping up with current events.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo
Feb 4, 2009

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I want whatever fucks up the Republican party the most. Not sure, but I think there's enough Pubs and independents disgusted with Trump to the point they will just stay home. Not sure if they would get fired up about a president DeSantis or Cruz either.

Reactions: Muse

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I like where it says "While it may not have been an official announcement, or confirmation, Trump did say he has come to his decision, which means he's definitely not just 'beyond seriously' considering it anymore, which he said to Hannity back in April" as if the author believes Trump is telling the truth.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
The GOP still worships Trump no matter how bad he behaves so you know that they will back him no matter what!

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

I might consider buying some dog shit bags with Trumps face on them. But I’d want his face on the inside where the shit goes.

Lol ... It would be hilarious if Trump sued them.
Would have been a whole lot more appropriate if it was a $3 bill.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Trump making some quasi-announcement that he's running again because " it’s not that I want to run but the country needs me" on the day that his organization gets indicted is almost too on-the-nose summary of everything Trumpian.

Seems to be a sign that Donald has lost his touch: NO reputable news organization is going to lead with ‘Trump is running in 2024!’ when they could lead with ‘Trump Organization and CFO indicted.’ As a distraction, it’s subpar. Of course it does give the Murdoch outlets something to fill the time/space with, so as to avoid mentioning the indictments. But that’s nothing compared with the Headline Grabbing Distractors of old.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
He sure misses that Presidential immunity. That’s his reasoning to run, delay the courts until he can get back in office.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
This makes sense. He needs to meta orbit himself in proximity of the pardon power.

Anyway. Meanwhile.

Its heading in one particular direction right now…

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Trump has to run. It's his only choice.
Otherwise his whole F-ing family could end up in jail. His kids, his attorneys, and himself. That pardon wannabes list has grown a lot since Trump left office, and.... when he was ending his presidency and during his handing out of pardon's extnransvagasa, it was speculated whether or not Donald Trump may have pardoned himself? As it was told back then, Trump could have included his own name in the pardons with that information not made public. And the only time when we would know if Trump had indeed pardoned himself would be when and if Trump needed to invoke the pardon clause. His own pardon clause. Trump would only need to invoke his own pardon should they come after him. So folks, Trump could be indicted and then Trump pulls out his pardon card, thus avoiding procession. This could happen. We don't know, and we don't know who else Trump may have granted pardons to that were never made public. Not yet, that is....

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Should BIden not complete his term, I think if folks do their research, you'll find that the Democrats are a bit nervous about Kamala running against a Republican, even Trump. I agree with them. She hasn't shown anything to be impressed with, her staffers say negative things about her and I know how she "worked" her way up the political ladder, from way back in the day. She is only VP because Biden chose her to run. On her own, she ran a weak race for POTUS. She'd fail again. All I'm saying is if Trump can run, Harris would be the perfect storm that elects him again. I'm looking for a female Republican candidate....not Palin.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Should BIden not complete his term, I think if folks do their research, you'll find that the Democrats are a bit nervous about Kamala running against a Republican, even Trump. I agree with them. She hasn't shown anything to be impressed with, her staffers say negative things about her and I know how she "worked" her way up the political ladder, from way back in the day. She is only VP because Biden chose her to run. On her own, she ran a weak race for POTUS. She'd fail again. All I'm saying is if Trump can run, Harris would be the perfect storm that elects him again. I'm looking for a female Republican candidate....not Palin.
First of this BS about the Dems fearing the VP is potentially a weak candidate is propaganda that you lovingly swallowed.

Second of all of why are too damn chicken to address the questions that i posed to you here?