• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Discussion Trump 2024

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
This action could have helped some of his deplorable followers to actually get the vaccine in their arms.
He would rather go down as the accomplice COVID-19 serial killer. Even if it means killing his unwashed followers.

Trump Got Vaccinated Secretly, Because Otherwise He Might Have Helped the Country

• Wow
Reactions: cytg111

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
This action could have helped some of his deplorable followers to actually get the vaccine in their arms.
He would rather go down as the accomplice COVID-19 serial killer. Even if it means killing his unwashed followers.

Trump Got Vaccinated Secretly, Because Otherwise He Might Have Helped the Country
Money quote:

Still, it’s unclear exactly why Trump didn’t care to announce that he had been vaccinated in January. Maybe he understood that many of his supporters were anti-vaxxers and he didn’t want to betray them. Maybe he thought it would come across like he was giving into liberal propaganda. Maybe, as is the simple explanation for most of what confounds us about Trump, he’s just a huge asshole.
Occam's razor: usually the simplest explanation is the right one.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Money quote:

Occam's razor: usually the simplest explanation is the right one.
asshole, sure, but apparently, this is how his family was raised by his tyrannical father: illness was weakness. No one could ever be "sick" for any minute in that family. (I think this is all according to his cousin, Mary). If you even complained about not feeling so well, daddy Trump would ostracize you for a week. The Trumps were always "Far too great" of a people with superior blood to ever suffer from common human maladies. (yes, Donald Trump believes this shit to this day).

I wouldn't be surprised if they had to strap him down and maybe shove some ether into his face to calm him long enough to prick him.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Trump going against the WSJ editorial which is well known as being way right of center isn't a good look. It is a long way off but so far him being viable in 2024 is seems to be on shaky ground.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
He can drop the governors though .. right? So they drop him or get dropped. Done.

Really?
Aaaaand here we go

Reactions: esquared

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

A group called Proud Patriots is charging nearly $30 for what they call a “2021 Inauguration” $2 bill. The display holder for the bill has Trump’s name and face on it. Trump lost the election to President Joe Biden.

The website also lists a half-dollar coin and labels it as a “Still My President” authentic half-dollar. One side of the coin appears to have a picture of Trump and the phrase “Still My President.”

Republican Dogs, which has multiple pro-Trump goods for pets, is selling a Trump 2024 flag for $15.95. The flag reads “Make Votes Count Again,” echoing a similar false complaint by Trump that the election was stolen from him and that votes were not counted. Federal and state officials have said no such problems occurred during the 2020 contest.

I Love My Freedom is promoting the sale of a T-shirt for around $25 that says “Jesus Is My Savior” and “Trump Is My President.”
I might consider buying some dog shit bags with Trumps face on them. But I’d want his face on the inside where the shit goes.

Lol ... It would be hilarious if Trump sued them.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Another day, another dumbass trump supporter.

Mielke said earlier that in response to his neighbors' continued flying of pro-Donald Trump and anti-Joe Biden flags four months after the election, he put up a flag that read: “TRUMP LOST LOL"

The doorbell video shows Mielke arriving at his house and a man across the street calling out to him to remove his flag and telling Mielke he moved into the wrong neighborhood.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
I think there are still 1 or 2 trump flags in my general area. Not close enough for me to hang a "trump lost LOL" flag though. But that's a brilliant move :D

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
The guy across the street finally took down his Trump flag and hoisted his new F’ Biden flag. It’s a small step in the right direction. It shows that he is keeping up with current events.

ASK THE COMMUNITY