The Trump Card

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
See, doesn't it feel better to admit you're an orange monkey fan 🤣

shit I may get a card just for in the event he’s elected again that’s my get into places and get out of jail card for when the brown shirts knock on my door due to my P&N postings.

• Wow
Reactions: gothuevos

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Can you say, "mark of the beast"?

Wikipedia said:
The Classical Greek word charagma (χάραγμα), translated as mark (of the beast) in Revelation 13:16 can also mean any mark engraved, imprinted, or branded; stamped money, document, or coin.[49][50]
Revelation 14:9-11 said:
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Well, as long as merchants don't start requiring this card, we should be all right. But we've had at least one merchant require proof of non-vaccination, so I wouldn't put it past some people.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
After Trump is installed as President for life will I need a Trump card to be able to buy anything?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
What do you think the code is? The meaning of covfefe...mind blown yet?
Now I want the ring and the card. I'll bet they work in tandem to reveal Trumps secret plans.
This is almost as cool as the X-ray vision glasses they used to sell in the back of magazines.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Well, as long as merchants don't start requiring this card, we should be all right. But we've had at least one merchant require proof of non-vaccination, so I wouldn't put it past some people.

Say, wut?

Feb 4, 2009
Back to the Nazi “coincidence”.
Over the years there have been far too many of these coincidences. I typically have been pretty forgiving of them just thinking the Previous President likes that brutalist architecture and the hard look of this stuff. We know he is not interested in history and has no desire to learn. Even in this event I figure at some point he’d learn which again I know is close to impossible because he refuses to accept he even could be wrong about something.
So here we are, either.
The former President knows he likes the look of Nazi stuff and gives no fucks
or
He has people or advisors feeding him Nazi stuff and he is either too ignorant or too lazy to give a shit
or
He actually wants this look.

All of the above are pretty dark.

Mar 11, 2004
Can you buy Trump arm bands yet?

More grifting. More siphoning cash from wallets. When are the marks going to run out of money?

I'm going with that, however many cards they sell and print, they all have the same ID number on them, because it costs extra to serialize them with custom values.

Yup. They're just Nazi ones.

Reactions: dank69

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
As I said in another thread about another business. The sign is more of a notice saying I am a Deplorable fucking idiot and I give zero fucks about you.
I appreciate that notice and it allows me to avoid the business.

Agree.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Over the years there have been far too many of these coincidences. I typically have been pretty forgiving of them just thinking the Previous President likes that brutalist architecture and the hard look of this stuff. We know he is not interested in history and has no desire to learn. Even in this event I figure at some point he’d learn which again I know is close to impossible because he refuses to accept he even could be wrong about something.
So here we are, either.
or
He has people or advisors feeding him Nazi stuff and he is either too ignorant or too lazy to give a shit
or

I'd guess it's a combo of the three.

People / advisors tell him how great it is, and how well this will market with his potential (and solid) voters.

He likes the look of it, but if someone mentions the similarity, that someone is immediately removed from his vicinity.

He now knows what it is, but likes it anyways because of said reasons above, and because it will play well with the base....just loves it more.

Doesn't mind what a shit human being party the Nazi's were, cuz they did great things. Terrible....but great.

Reactions: Meghan54 and Pohemi

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Just how does one prove that they aren't vaccinated?

Hell if I know, but I would just avoid it at that point. Imagine what health code violations could be found in a place like that.

Having spent 8 years in a food service role, I get the chills just thinking about it. I've seen some things lol

Reactions: Pohemi
Feb 4, 2009
Hey AT wanna sell MAGA armbands?
I am sure we can get some Chinese business to stitch them up cheap. $20 for cotton $100 for gold border version.
8.2% of profits go to the re-elect trump PAC or some PAC we could run but since none of us are certified political operatives expectations should reflect what we can accomplish.
Run some Facebook ads they’re cheap, run some deplorable messaging service ads they have to be cheap. Ship some armbands. Make some money.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
So here we are, either.
or
or

I actually think that he has someone that works for him, probably in graphic design or something similar, that is trolling him. They have taken it on themselves, as a joke or a subtle protest, to put as much Nazi symbolism as they can into his image without Trump and his inner circle noticing, which is pretty easy because none of them have even the slightest interest in history or anything else they consider 'elite'. This is the long slow troll. Once Trump is finally out of the spotlight I bet we will hear about how they did it and who was doing it.

Feb 4, 2009
I actually think that he has someone that works for him, probably in graphic design or something similar, that is trolling him. They have taken it on themselves, as a joke or a subtle protest, to put as much Nazi symbolism as they can into his image without Trump and his inner circle noticing, which is pretty easy because none of them have even the slightest interest in history or anything else they consider 'elite'. This is the long slow troll. Once Trump is finally out of the spotlight I bet we will hear about how they did it and who was doing it.

That’s a long game

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001