The Terminator vs. The Predator

Page 47 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
3pn9c3.jpg

3pn9do.jpg
and the memes were born

hewhoisnot

Banned
Jun 9, 2012
Realie?

This has been covered, Predator got bored and killed himself.

I think terminators need an update to their RAM for spell check and memory.

Predators are suicidle which means they're retarded=)) people with suicidle problems are retarded=))

TERMINATOR's dont commit suicide...LOL

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
fuck if I showed up I'd have a terminator in one head lock and the predator in another.

I'd make them drink Mich Ultra and ride around in my M3. They'd be my gimps.

hewhoisnot

Banned
Jun 9, 2012
Hm, Harvey beats terminator also.

Add that to the list of Predator, Hulk, Captain American, waitresses and Dixycrat's daughter.

Harvey is irrelevant to this topic...Why bring him up? he and a thousand predators would get owned.

---

No, I'm not. I just banned your sorry ass... AGAIN! Next time, I may leave it to Dixycrat's daughter because she could probably whoop your sorry ass, too. :biggrin:

Harvey
Senior AnandTech Moderator/Administrator

Last edited by a moderator:

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
predator can be it's own plural; though under the circumstance of multiple types of predator, predators is acceptable;

"Predators" is the only plural form of "predator." "Predator" cannot be its own plural.

And btw, "it's" is a contraction of "it is," and not the possessive form of "it." ;)

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
"Predators" is the only plural form of "predator." "Predator" cannot be its own plural.

And btw, "it's" is a contraction of "it is," and not the possessive form of "it." ;)

I can see why you might misunderstand the statement; I missed a comma.

"predator can be, it is 'own' plural"

Clearly i'm making a statement regarding the nature of being "dasein" of predator as an ontological being. it is, then, 'own' plural; that is, predator is situated as the pluralization of 'own'.

Thus, for example, Harvey's owning of terminator through banning and remarking upon my daughter's ability to destroy him was an instance of predator.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (pause) ooooooo

no moar trollaaage!!!

dust

Golden Member
Oct 13, 2008

Actually, Predators is the known plural for Terminator. Or the future, I'm not really sure:hmm:

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
But seriously, I can't believe they banned terminator777. This is the worst ban since theflyingpig