The Terminator vs. The Predator

Page 46 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
TERMINATOR's can withstand bullets, fire, shot, stabbed, run over etc...etc...etc Predators die from that stuff....they dont have strong armors...They relie on heavy weaponary and hide like cowards...=))
Seriously, learn to spell. Predators are so bored of killing terminators they've learned our language and can type coherently on message boards.

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
Seriously, learn to spell. Predators are so bored of killing terminators they've learned our language and can type coherently on message boards.

No its called i probably chose not to learn how to spell " Predater " because they're so worthless that it isnt worth learning about...LOL

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
No.

You did not even do the edit well.

Terminator Terminates. Didn't you know that in REAL LIFE the terminator and Sky Net did NOT go off and kill mankind?

They became the worlds HR department.

2 Weeks notice!

Asta la vista... baby.

Yes they will win in the end...didntcha see the last movie? the wars still not over and when it is the humans will die along with all the predators... =))

Mr. President

Feb 6, 2011
Kyle Reese asked for a plasma gun. Predators have plasma guns.

Terminators disguise as humans. Predators hunt humans.

QED

In real life though they would be totes good friends and hunt Shia LaBeouf.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
Predator never died, he survived the sun, he rose out of that hot steel and killed all the Terminators and went home.
Predator never died, he survived the sun, he rose out of that hot steel and killed all the Terminators and went home.

get it?

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008

get it?
predator can be it's own plural; though under the circumstance of multiple types of predator, predators is acceptable;

Predator never died,
they survived the sun,
they rose out of that hot steel and killed all the terminators
and went home!!!

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
Realie?

This has been covered, Predator got bored and killed himself.

I think terminators need an update to their RAM for spell check and memory.

Predators kill theirselfs because they give up =))

TERMINATOR's don't true story.

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
Kyle Reese asked for a plasma gun. Predators have plasma guns.

Terminators disguise as humans. Predators hunt humans.

QED

In real life though they would be totes good friends and hunt Shia LaBeouf.
Accept TERMINATOR's dont smell like humans... Predators win and thats why TERMINATOR wins.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
3pn9c3.jpg

3pn9do.jpg

Last edited:

TERMINATOR666

Banned
Jun 9, 2012
Yep, couldnt agree more. So when will you officially change your name to PREDATOR777?

Right now i changed my name to TERMINATOR666 cause he would kick predators ass.

---

Previously, I warned you about starting multiple accounts. Right now, I changed your status to permanently banned because you did it yet again Good bye.

Harvey
Senior AnandTech Moderator/Administrator

Last edited by a moderator:

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
Hm, Harvey beats terminator also.

Add that to the list of Predator, Hulk, Captain American, waitresses and Dixycrat's daughter.