The Terminator vs. The Predator

PowderBB3D

May 23, 2004
This might have been asked before but hell, I don't know.

With the advent of "Alien vs. Predator" and its impending release I figured "tis the season."

Who would you place your money on and why? The Terminator (I'm talking the Arnold model, which, I believe, was the T-101 right?) or The Predator.

Mik3y

Banned
Mar 2, 2004
terminator is harder to kill and they can both blow up a city by self destruct. :)

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
with weapons it's pretty close i think. i say predator though because they are very agile.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
I don't think you guys understand. Last time I checked, predator isn't made of extremely strong metal.

Edit: Even with weapons..one solid shot that actually hit the predator wold fvck it up.

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Excelsior
I don't think you guys understand. Last time I checked, predator isn't made of extremely strong metal.

Edit: Even with weapons..one solid shot that actually hit the predator wold fvck it up.

one shot from the shoulder cannon of the predator would probably turn a terminator into a pile of scrap metal

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: dighn
Originally posted by: Excelsior

one shot from the shoulder cannon of the predator would probably turn a terminator into a pile of scrap metal

Yeah..uhh..no.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
The Terminator of course, there's no way in h*ll the Predator could win an election! :p

konakona

Diamond Member
May 6, 2004
we never seen the real weapons T-101 has.... according to terminator-1 movie, it wielded some kind of gun that looked just a tad bit futuristic. does it have enough firepower to take a predator down? T-101 looks tougher however...

Mik3y

Banned
Mar 2, 2004
not really, in predator 2, he shot that cop right in hte bullet proof vest and it didnt go through the metal plate. the armor on terminator is titanium. it wont break through. the plasma that hit terminator in T3 just dented his chest. terminator would kill the terminator. also, terminator can see heat, just like the predator, but the preditor cannot see scrap metal.

Judgement

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Mik3y
not really, in predator 2, he shot that cop right in hte bullet proof vest and it didnt go through the metal plate. the armor on terminator is titanium. it wont break through. the plasma that hit terminator in T3 just dented his chest. terminator would kill the terminator. also, terminator can see heat, just like the predator, but the preditor cannot see scrap metal.

Good point, predator wouldn't even be able to see Terminator... if it wasnt a slaughter before, it surely is now.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Judgement

Good point, predator wouldn't even be able to see Terminator... if it wasnt a slaughter before, it surely is now.

Yeah..forgot about that.

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001

oh well.. i thought the shoulder cannon could blow up a tank or something...

in that case the terminator would probably win with its phased plasma rifle unless the predator has some anti-armor weapons

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
It's T-1000 you tools :p

If Arnold could take the Predator out WITHOUT being the Terminator, he could certainly take it out when he gets to be the Terminator.

thirdlegstump

Banned
Feb 12, 2001
Da taaminaatooor of course. He'll just walk up to the predator and punch a salami through his head without it even seeing him.