The Terminator vs. The Predator

Page 40 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
I spelled it " Owned "

Yes i'm a liar when there is clearly nothing to lie about. You also admitted that this kid can't read worth a shit.

No, Everything i say about THE TERMINATOR is true facts. You either make up lies or you just never saw the movie, one of the two.

hahahaha Its hard to tell if you are a hardcore troll or just an idiot. I will admit, its not as funny if you are indeed an idiot.

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
shit, I post the actual video segment showing Terminator being pwed by a waitress and you cry foul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KeniFoiT-0

Again, an automaton from the future gets pwend by a waitress. And the reason the automaton was sent to the past was because it's mama was being pwed badly by the waitress's son.

Terminator fail.

I don't even bother watching the videos. i seen the movie and the waitress failed at killing him.

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
Which just shows how stupid the Terminators are. Even in the first movie they could mimic someone's voice.

So not only are Terminators stupid, they are also forgetful.

They don't mimic humans voices only, they shapeshift into humans... something predator cannot do.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
BGkR7.png

:awe:

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
hahahaha Its hard to tell if you are a hardcore troll or just an idiot. I will admit, its not as funny if you are indeed an idiot.

In this kind of thread, you are taking the internut too seriously.

If ever in real life a Terminator (max) or Predator (max) went to battle, I'd just fly in and fuck them both and whatever women they amassed, wave to my fans, and then go to bed with a super model after posting about it. In nine months, I will be reborn again.

The next day I'd have 30+ posts crying about it.

LIKE A BOSS!

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
You can't tell if im an idiot or a troll? well you're both:)

Its very rare to meet an actual idiot. Most people who you might call an idiot are just a little dumb. You might be something more, as I would think an idiot would see the Terminator movies and see them repeatedly get owned by John and Sarah Connor! Although since you brought up the idea of being both, you do have the necessary characteristics to be the ultimate forum troll. Just like a Terminator, your namesake, you wouldnt be able to bargain with a idiot troll. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel shame, use facts, or go 20 minutes without responding to a post. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. You should go to P&N. You could accomplish great things there. :biggrin:

In this kind of thread, you are taking the internut too seriously.

If ever in real life a Terminator (max) or Predator (max) went to battle, I'd just fly in and fuck them both and whatever women they amassed, wave to my fans, and then go to bed with a super model after posting about it. In nine months, I will be reborn again.

The next day I'd have 30+ posts crying about it.

LIKE A BOSS!

According to Terminator777 the Terminator would grow two 10 ft longs penises and rape you both! It might even go all hentai on the two of you and have a penis for each orifice, and extra ones to stick up its own butt and in its mouth. After they've been in you and the Predator.

Yes, my ability for rational thought has been significantly diminished by participating in this thread.

Last edited:

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
TERMINATOR wins. hes been burned, frozen, shot stabbed, lazered, head blown apart, body shattered to tiny bits and reganed. predator died from being stabbed =))

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
squished. by a waitress. who has never operated a hydraulic press before.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
When did she sit on THE TERMINATOR And squash him? I'd love to hear about that. when did she get the super human strength to do that?

If the terminator is a computer controlling the robot-machine that is terminator, then terminator has done nothing, ever, at all; just sat around inside of a machine being a micro chip.

Just break that chip, BAM, dead terminator.

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
If the terminator is a computer controlling the robot-machine that is terminator, then terminator has done nothing, ever, at all; just sat around inside of a machine being a micro chip.

Just break that chip, BAM, dead terminator.

He doesnt even have a cpu. they blow his head apart ( which regenerated ) and he had no chip so again your statement is false.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
When did she sit on THE TERMINATOR And squash him? I'd love to hear about that. when did she get the super human strength to do that?

with a hydraulic press. I already linked the video. You are just too stubborn to believe your eyes.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
has this guy actually ever WATCHED the film Terminator ?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/
full synopsis http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/synopsis
extract :
Reese and Sarah retreat into the factory, which is automated. Reese switches on as many of the machines as he can, making tracking more difficult for the Terminator. They are finally cornered and Reese places his last bomb in the endoskeleton of the Terminator, which explodes, scattering pieces of the cyborg. Sarah, nursing a severely injured leg, finds Reese, but he's dead.

She is suddenly attacked by the top half of the Terminator's skeleton. She desperately crawls away, finally luring the Terminator into a giant hydraulic press. She traps it there and, as it mindlessly tries to break her neck, pushes the button activating the press. The Terminator is crushed until it's red glowing eye fades.

TROLLMINATOR777 you're getting really annoying; you make shit up, attack people, cry like a baby, and troll everything. stop it, gorw up or GTFO.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
TERMINATOR wins. hes been burned, frozen, shot stabbed, lazered, head blown apart, body shattered to tiny bits and reganed. predator died from being stabbed =))

still don't know what "reganed" means in this context, but Terminator has died after all of those conditions were applied to its meathead-driven endoskeleton.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Terminator: Too dumb to even know it has been squished by a hydraulic press.

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
still don't know what "reganed" means in this context, but Terminator has died after all of those conditions were applied to its meathead-driven endoskeleton.

yes regan means he was as good as new after he went through all that damage. DUH!!!

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
I think the word you are looking for is regenerated... regen if you want to shorten it.

Unless you mean Rogaine.

Regan means become more of. when TERMINATOR's body got blown to pieces to where their was no more body he regenerated and that means regan because more of him came back by regeneration. God are you idiots to stupid to comprehend a damn thing or what?

I noticed you didnt have a whole lot to say when you kep bringing up " Oh well if you crush the TERMINATOR with a hydrolic press he'll die " i told you nope he'll leak out and come back together. you sure didnt have a whole lot to say there....LOL

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Regan means become more of. when TERMINATOR's body got blown to pieces to where their was no more body he regenerated and that means regan because more of him came back by regeneration. God are you idiots to stupid to comprehend a damn thing or what?

I noticed you didnt have a whole lot to say when you kep bringing up " Oh well if you crush the TERMINATOR with a hydrolic press he'll die " i told you nope he'll leak out and come back together. you sure didnt have a whole lot to say there....LOL

lulz, the liquid medal model and the T-X model all get pwned by older Terminator model reprogrammed by humans... They are in effect, inferior to T-800. And T-800 got squished by a waitress. In essence The Terminator program is an utter failure.

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
lulz, the liquid medal model and the T-X model all get pwned by older Terminator model reprogrammed by humans... They are in effect, inferior to T-800. And T-800 got squished by a waitress. In essence The Terminator program is an utter failure.

The T-X Got beat by an older model true.

Liquid model? their were two liquid models which one are you talking about the T-X OR T-1000?

T-1000 beat the shit out of the T-800 so you can shhhhh right there. T-1000 came back to life after he was thrown in the sun and melted.. i explained it 20 times pages back how THE TERMINATOR came back to life and so on and so forth.

yes the original T-800 from TERMINATOR 1 got damaged from being ran into a wall, damaged its left leg after being hit by a truck, damaged its arm in a car accident.

It not only got beat by a dizzy waitress, but it was blown in half by a goddamn pipe bomb made from crap from the corner store. yes...LOL