The official consequences caused by the overturning of Roe thread

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Anybody who has been voting Republican for the last few decades, this is exactly what you have been voting for. Why can't you take individual responsibility for doing shitty things?
I would understand your sentiment had I voted straight ticket Republican. But I dont, and I havent.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Youre right. Sometimes a shit Democrat gets elected.
It's always fun when a fascist-enabling right-wing authoritarian has to go way down deep and pull the BothSidesDoIt™ card to defend their decades-long support and enabling of fascism.

Good play, oblivious morons and the mainstream media eats that shit up.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
I would understand your sentiment had I voted straight ticket Republican. But I dont, and I havent.
So which human rights were you voting to strip away? Be specific. If you aren't sure you can tell us who you voted for and we can help you out.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
I hope she hands that AG his ass, and throws a pie in his face or something to make him look like the clown he is. :D

These people need to be smacked down, figuratively and literally, for them to stop being imbeciles.

I heard an interview with her attorney last week. They aren't playing. Had a long list of things wrong with each of the issues that they were allegedly (at the time) looking into her for.

I think the AG took their tort warning and doubled down with really crummy hand.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

Really if the GOP didn't understand what I would refer to as the obvious results of their actions then what they are is just plain stupid.

Embracing this stuff would expose the GOP for what it is but at least then they would be honest. (not bloody likely!)

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Indiana is out of place, they belong in the deep south, wedged between Alabama and Texas.

Having once lived there (not too long ago ...) for over a decade, I concur. They really are special kind, geo-politically speaking. Very much bible belt, but a more corn-fed kind of racist tinge to it.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
I heard an interview with her attorney last week. They aren't playing. Had a long list of things wrong with each of the issues that they were allegedly (at the time) looking into her for.

I think the AG took their tort warning and doubled down with really crummy hand.
But why would a doctor not do what might be technically legal, like save a mom's life before she is in the ICU?