The object to your left is your weapon of choice in the upcoming zombie apocolypse.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
The guy a desk over from me has a broken hockey stick at his desk - that'd make a decent staff.

On a lighter note, this is directly to my left. Think it'll do me any good?

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
A yardstick, power strip with a brick at the end that weighs a good 6 pounds, and a couple of cables a good dozen feet in length. Should be good enough to get me to an armory.

darkxshade

Lifer
Mar 31, 2001
To my left is a Rubiks cube. It's a one off, I can throw it at a mob of zombies and confuse them with a puzzle but now I'm left with nothing. :(

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
I do happen to have two knives, a fork, a spoon, some mustard and half a loaf of bread on the shelf to my left as well...
Great--Zombie makes SunnyD sandwich.

I have a 4' tall carved mango wood candle stand. Nice and hefty, but too heavy to swing more than 3 or 4 times. So how many zombies are there? :\

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Teh zombies are in trouble...the fat girl is waking up...and she's hungry...after she finishes her morning coffee...

abh.sized.jpg

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
A Chef's knife block with a selection of 5 recently sharpened knives, a microwave and some chopping boards.

Knives will have to do then.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
The closest thing to my left is a Lucent telephone. I suppose I'll be safe though cuz I'm in a secure lab at the moment. I have plenty of things in here to defend myself with including flammables and 10 megawatts worth of power at the end of a cable I can swing around. Fuck you, assholes, you ain't taking me alive!

ravana

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2002
To my left I have my coffee mug (will do in a hurry) and my motorola bluetooth headphones (not so much).

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
To my left I have a holder full of pens, letter openers and scissors, a duster can and an all in one printer, a printout of my lipid counts (LDL-117 HDL-43 TRI-110) and an AT&T U-verse bill.

The U-verse bill is killin me, so maybe it'll kill them too?

Possessed Freak

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 1999
If I am strictly only using what is left of my keyboard and on my desk, I have a phillips head screw driver, a ball point pen, gaffing tape, a clip board + paper, and a multi meter. I am sure MacGyver could kill many zombies with those.